Current Events Koby Marine Hero makes no sense

It wasn't a one shot as koby dodged his first attack and actually made him bleed, unless you were talking about marineford which koby was hesitant

aokiji failed to freeze vet level koby but not doffy or cracker...
Marine fodders didnt get freeze when Kuzan froze Doffy.

Either they are also on Koby's level or Kuzan decides who he wants to freeze. Pick whatever you prefer

Not it doesn't. As I said Doflamingo gave Usopp a 500mi bounty too.

Who said the BB commanders were behind Coby?

Film Red is filler no matter if Oda supervised or not. He will never make Shanks humiliating Kizaru like the movie did.

I don't recall Koby pushing Fujitora.

And great Koby is now on level of post-Alabasta Luffy for being superior to a logia. Great argument.
Post automatically merged:

No. You are the one making 0 sense. They never battle. Hancock and Coby. Hancock engage marines as a whole and you saying that Coby kept her busy before Teach fought her. And none of the two things happened because Coby never had a directly confrontation with Hancock and neither Teach.

Coby wasn't closer. He was the last man we can clearly see by S-Hawk position over stone bodies.

No I didn't. I never said that no named attacks were stronger. I'm just saying it doesn't make a difference if it is named or not. The strength doesn't change by naming it.

And Kaido didn't had any named attack towards Luffy in their last clash. He had a transformation. He coated himself with Magma. That wasn't an attack he just went straigth forward to Luffy's fist and bited.

Distracted my ass. Coby is the invader, he has CoO and was keeping his distance from Hancock to avoid being hit by her abilities. Boa is only moving straigth forward to attack marines she is not using any tactic. Your copium is absurd.

Luffy is never got off guard since he has Future Sight. If someone gets him is because they are either superior or Luffy is dumb. There is no off guard against someone who has Future Sight, CoO etc. Of course you can argue that plot requires for Luffy to get caught even if he has Future Sight and CoO but never says he was got off guard.

The position was open. Pretty much anyone could fit it but no one wanted. That was clear when Ace talked with Blackbeard about it. He himself could have being the commander instead of Ace.

And like I said Izou was also a commander that doesn't mean he is commander level when this is strictly about the 3 strongests after the strongest(usually the captain). Big Mom is the strongest and Commander Level would be Smoothie, Katakuri and Cracker. Kaido is the strongest and Commander Level would be Jack, Queen and King. Whitebeard is the strongest and Commander Level would be Jozu, Marco and Vista.
1. Ussop was given 500 million after having his bounty inflated prior while oda decided kobys first ever bounty would be 500million. No comparison. Added with the fact that oda is going with the marine parallel with koby and garp and luffy and ace lol.

2. Bullshit. Your first point was that she didn't engage koby. Now you are saying that it wasn't a direct conflict. Was she aiming an attack at koby and co? Yes. Did she try attacking him when the other marines were down? Yes. Which means boa tried to directly attack him. Case closed. Direct confrontation bub. Infact lers look at the definition of the word

Direct confrontation:
A confrontation is a dispute, fight, or battle between two groups of people.
And
an active disagreement between people with opposing opinions
https://www.google.com/search?q=def...msung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You done goofed lol.

3. In every single panel koby was closer to boa than bbs men were. To add you have failed to show a single panel suggesting otherwise. In every panel marines were turned to stone infront of koby or behind him. So again you goofed.

4. You done? Boa got sneaked by bb so based on your silly statement her coO is ass I guess and luffys coO is even more ass since he couldn't even track what appo sound was doing with future sight and was still being tagged by gifters lol. Oh based on your statement I guess those gifters were high level threats lol.

5. Ace was stated before joining whitebeards crew to be as strong as jimbe. Nothing suggests that ace wasn't already commnader level at that time.

6. She is moving foward to attack the marine that attacks did not work on. Her perfume attacks are kick based and are used against opponents her mero beams and slave arrows fail against since her kicks turn you into stone regardless lol. So no she was only going to attack koby since the other marines were already turned to stone from her previous attack. Unless you stating that she is trying to turn people to stone with her kicks........that she had already turned to stone prior lol

As a gag? you think koby is a gag character?
You should go back to Coby's introduction chapter...

Glad you agree, shanks wouldn't do that to kizaru the diffuculty is un-canon, as for film red though we know from the rhp notes that it film does correlate their abilities though
I don't even remember what RHP were doing, how they were attacking and stuff like that. Just like I didn't see now fucking future sight killer from Shanks as people were claiming he used on this movie. Until they should their abilities in manga that is completely filler just like Shanks fire sword.

Still didn't saw a shit.

That was when op was suppose to end in 5 years, croc got retcon, also 500 mil bounty is the same as post-dr luffy
And also Usopp 500mi bounty given by Doflamingo which relates much better with Cross Guild than World Governament as you are implying.

1. Ussop was given 500 million after having his bounty inflated prior while oda decided kobys first ever bounty would be 500million. No comparison. Added with the fact that oda is going with the marine parallel with koby and garp and luffy and ace lol.
:saitahu:

Usopp bounty inflated? What???????? I'm talking about Doflamingo bounty over him. What parallell does Luffy have with Ace? WTF? Are you implying that Luffy will join Shanks crew like Ace joined Whitebeard?

2. Bullshit. Your first point was that she didn't engage koby. Now you are saying that it wasn't a direct conflict. Was she aiming an attack at koby and co? Yes. Did she try attacking him when the other marines were down? Yes. Which means boa tried to directly attack him. Case closed. Direct confrontation bub. Infact lers look at the definition of the word
My whole point is that they didn't fought. And they didn't. When their fight was to innitiate Teach got in the way and grabbed Hancock before she could do anything to Coby that already looked desperately when she saw Hancock coming to him. Tried to attack him when other marines were down hahaha. She was the one responsible for those marines being down. Is not like she waited for someone to get rid of those marines for her as Coby was expecting marines and Seraphims doing his job. She did herself. But they never fought.

Keep playing the dumb card with those definitions.

3. In every single panel koby was closer to boa than bbs men were. To add you have failed to show a single panel suggesting otherwise. In every panel marines were turned to stone infront of koby or behind him. So again you goofed.
Seraphims were sent to the front line

BB crew was defeated by Seraphims and Teach himself was fighting one

Here we clearly see how Seraphim was over stone bodies and Coby was behind them

Cope some more.

4. You done? Boa got sneaked by bb so based on your silly statement her coO is ass I guess and luffys coO is even more ass since he couldn't even track what appo sound was doing with future sight and was still being tagged by gifters lol. Oh based on your statement I guess those gifters were high level threats lol.
This is way different. I'm not playing sneak attack card here. Teach took advantage when she was aiming another person. This is way different from Coby that wasn't fighting no one.

For example Katakuri couldn't do shit against Jinbei because he was dealing with Luffy already. Jinbei didn't sneaked attack Luffy because he has Future Sight but he couldn't do nothing because he was already busy with Luffy.

5. Ace was stated before joining whitebeards crew to be as strong as jimbe. Nothing suggests that ace wasn't already commnader level at that time.
Nothing suggests that both Ace and Jinbei were commander level at time.

6. She is moving foward to attack the marine that attacks did not work on. Her perfume attacks are kick based and are used against opponents her mero beams and slave arrows fail against since her kicks turn you into stone regardless lol. So no she was only going to attack koby since the other marines were already turned to stone from her previous attack. Unless you stating that she is trying to turn people to stone with her kicks........that she had already turned to stone prior lol
Luffy is stated to be the only one that didn't turned into stone. And that has nothing to do with her beam not working on him otherwise she would just kick Luffy as you said. HARD COPE! You don't even know how Boa's abilities works.

Last edited:
You should go back to Coby's introduction chapter...

I don't even remember what RHP were doing, how they were attacking and stuff like that. Just like I didn't see now fucking future sight killer from Shanks as people were claiming he used on this movie. Until they should their abilities in manga that is completely filler just like Shanks fire sword.

Still didn't saw a shit.

And also Usopp 500mi bounty given by Doflamingo which relates much better with Cross Guild than World Governament as you are implying.

:saitahu:

Usopp bounty inflated? What???????? I'm talking about Doflamingo bounty over him. What parallell does Luffy have with Ace? WTF? Are you implying that Luffy will join Shanks crew like Ace joined Whitebeard?

My whole point is that they didn't fought. And they didn't. When their fight was to innitiate Teach got in the way and grabbed Hancock before she could do anything to Coby that already looked desperately when she saw Hancock coming to him. Tried to attack him when other marines were down hahaha. She was the one responsible for those marines being down. Is not like she waited for someone to get rid of those marines for her as Coby was expecting marines and Seraphims doing his job. She did herself. But they never fought.

Keep playing the dumb card with those definitions.

Seraphims were sent to the front line

BB crew was defeated by Seraphims and Teach himself was fighting one

Here we clearly see how Seraphim was over stone bodies and Coby was behind them

Cope some more.

This is way different. I'm not playing sneak attack card here. Teach took advantage when she was aiming another person. This is way different from Coby that wasn't fighting no one.

For example Katakuri couldn't do shit against Jinbei because he was dealing with Luffy already. Jinbei didn't sneaked attack Luffy because he has Future Sight but he couldn't do nothing because he was already busy with Luffy.

Nothing suggests that both Ace and Jinbei were commander level at time.

Luffy is stated to be the only one that didn't turned into stone. And that has nothing to do with her beam not working on him otherwise she would just kick Luffy as you said. HARD COPE! You don't even know how Boa's abilities works.
1. Bullshit. Garp is himself with a different role and luffy in this situation while koby is ace in this situation. Ussops bounty was inflated to 200 million prior and now has the same bounty luffy had had when he defeated doffy. So this ridiculous notion of ussop makes zero sense when luffy, ace and koby have the same or similar bounty at that time which is the comparison oda is trying to make lol. You done goofed.

2. Ain't playing the dumb card. You simply lack the ability to comprehend the English language which is why you looked stupid this entire time giving false definitions to words. That's a you problem bub.

3. Cute except regardless her first attack failed against him so.... still don't get your point. To date her perfume attack are her strongest attacks so.... its weird that she had to resort to using that if she could have simply used another slave arrow on koby lol.

4. I see someone doesn't know the meaning of the word sneak attack again. It's simply trying to catch a person off guard in a blind spot lol. If A has future sight yet B tries to jump him and fail it doesn't take away from the fact that B tried to sneak attack him. You goofy lol.

There was not a single other panel with bbs main men (commanders) in this chapter. No other panels were they shown being close to bb or the marines and yet bb still stated stated that most of his men were turned to stone.

Your koby argument is even more retarded since before and after the marines were turned to stone before and after koby in both instances was still right next to helmeppo lol

Not only are marines behind koby but they are also on his left and right in every panel lol

Oh here it is again. Marines on kobys left and right. And ohh look the last page shows us a close up on how close boa was to koby before Teach grabbed her lol. You look 50 shades of retarded right now

And there is 0 proof that Ace and jimbe weren't already commnader level at this time

Bro think that's all the men lol , and in that panel we see him next to helmepoo cutting down an arrow that was targeted towards him, where are the sera they suppose to be frontlines according to you where are they?
Like I said in previous arguments. We could guess that S-Snake was also turned into stone while S-Hawk wasn't and he was fighting Teach. We clearly see S-Hawk ahead of Coby when he is ordering him to stop.

Like I said in previous arguments. We could guess that S-Snake was also turned into stone while S-Hawk wasn't and he was fighting Teach. We clearly see S-Hawk ahead of Coby when he is ordering him to stop.
Again bullshit.
We see koby blocking an arrow right next to helmeppo. And ohh look a big image of luffy is right there.

We also see the exact same luffy image in the exact same frame of direction after boa turned the marines into stone. Which means the angles of her attack and the placement of where coby was had not changed lol

And ohh look where koby is after the marines were turned to stone on this panel. Exactly on helmeppos left. The same position he was on the previous page I sent in the same chaoter before boa shot her arrows lol

1. Bullshit. Garp is himself with a different role and luffy in this situation while koby is ace in this situation. Ussops bounty was inflated to 200 million prior and now has the same bounty luffy had had when he defeated doffy. So this ridiculous notion of ussop makes zero sense when luffy, ace and koby have the same or similar bounty at that time which is the comparison oda is trying to make lol. You done goofed.
Dude stop that headcannon of saying characteres were got off guard. Bounties are being inflated. Only bounty inflation we know is Buggy and MAYBE child Robin.

The comparison with Usopp is not ridiculous and makes a lot of sense because we are not talking about Coby's pirate bounty but the one giving by a pirate and Usopp was also giving by a pirate. Coby's bounty is not about his strength but his special position as Hero which puts him above others of the same rank and probably from ranks above. So if anything Coby's bounty at Cross Guild is highly inflated. Others of the same rank of him only worths one star.

2. Ain't playing the dumb card. You simply lack the ability to comprehend the English language which is why you looked stupid this entire time giving false definitions to words. That's a you problem bub.
I give you proper definitions. Are you gonna say they aren't definitions now? Thing is you want to force one of the definitions that you chose that would make you right and me wrong when I'm saying since beginning the definition I'm refeering while talking about engage.

3. Cute except regardless her first attack failed against him so.... still don't get your point. To date her perfume attack are her strongest attacks so.... its weird that she had to resort to using that if she could have simply used another slave arrow on koby lol.
Her first attack wasn't aiming him speciffically but all marines. One escaping doesn't mean her attack failled. She could made everybody into stone. One marine and probably only one Seraphim escaped. Still a succesfull attack. Imagine USA back at 40's saying bombs dropped in Japan wasn't succesfull because one or two japanese weren't killed...
Your headcannon says her perfume attacks are her strongest. There is no enough information of Hancock to support that. Kaido is using his Thunder Bagua against fodder Luffy that was one-shotted. Using the strongest move against someone doesn't mean a shit. Remember the crew complaining about Luffy using Elephant Gun against Franky Chopper(at time the strongest move he had showed to us and them).

4. I see someone doesn't know the meaning of the word sneak attack again. It's simply trying to catch a person off guard in a blind spot lol. If A has future sight yet B tries to jump him and fail it doesn't take away from the fact that B tried to sneak attack him. You goofy lol.
Sneak attack is getting someone offguard, by surprise. Not from a blind spot lol.

There is no sneak attack against someone with CoO and even less Future Sight. Also this is war. Everyone is prepared for anything coming from anywhere.

There was not a single other panel with bbs main men (commanders) in this chapter. No other panels were they shown being close to bb or the marines and yet bb still stated stated that most of his men were turned to stone.

Your koby argument is even more retarded since before and after the marines were turned to stone before and after koby in both instances was still right next to helmeppo lol
Great! You just proved that characters walks between panels.

Still Coby was clearly shown as the last man behind when threatning Hancock and Seraphims were clearly ordered to be on frontline.

Not only are marines behind koby but they are also on his left and right in every panel lol
Yes after everything that happened. Not before.

Oh here it is again. Marines on kobys left and right. And ohh look the last page shows us a close up on how close boa was to koby before Teach grabbed her lol. You look 50 shades of retarded right now

And there is 0 proof that Ace and jimbe weren't already commnader level at this time
After Teach got his hands negating Hancock's powers Coby finally got the frontline. Great for him.

Again bullshit.
We see koby blocking an arrow right next to helmeppo. And ohh look a big image of luffy is right there.
If you don't have notion of space you should go see a doctor for your eyes. Helmeppo is clearly in front of Coby. Him blocking a mere arrow(probably with haki of course) was suppose to mean anything? If all marines are fighting but he can be this calm talking that means he is not so ahead of the battlefield as the others.

We also see the exact same luffy image in the exact same frame of direction after boa turned the marines into stone. Which means the angles of her attack and the placement of where coby was had not changed lol
And ohh look where koby is after the marines were turned to stone on this panel. Exactly on helmeppos left. The same position he was on the previous page I sent in the same chaoter before boa shot her arrows lol
Coby had to get closer to order Seraphim to stop since they were ordered to be on Frontline.

Dude stop that headcannon of saying characteres were got off guard. Bounties are being inflated. Only bounty inflation we know is Buggy and MAYBE child Robin.

The comparison with Usopp is not ridiculous and makes a lot of sense because we are not talking about Coby's pirate bounty but the one giving by a pirate and Usopp was also giving by a pirate. Coby's bounty is not about his strength but his special position as Hero which puts him above others of the same rank and probably from ranks above. So if anything Coby's bounty at Cross Guild is highly inflated. Others of the same rank of him only worths one star.

I give you proper definitions. Are you gonna say they aren't definitions now? Thing is you want to force one of the definitions that you chose that would make you right and me wrong when I'm saying since beginning the definition I'm refeering while talking about engage.

Her first attack wasn't aiming him speciffically but all marines. One escaping doesn't mean her attack failled. She could made everybody into stone. One marine and probably only one Seraphim escaped. Still a succesfull attack. Imagine USA back at 40's saying bombs dropped in Japan wasn't succesfull because one or two japanese weren't killed...
Your headcannon says her perfume attacks are her strongest. There is no enough information of Hancock to support that. Kaido is using his Thunder Bagua against fodder Luffy that was one-shotted. Using the strongest move against someone doesn't mean a shit. Remember the crew complaining about Luffy using Elephant Gun against Franky Chopper(at time the strongest move he had showed to us and them).

Sneak attack is getting someone offguard, by surprise. Not from a blind spot lol.

There is no sneak attack against someone with CoO and even less Future Sight. Also this is war. Everyone is prepared for anything coming from anywhere.

Great! You just proved that characters walks between panels.

Still Coby was clearly shown as the last man behind when threatning Hancock and Seraphims were clearly ordered to be on frontline.

Yes after everything that happened. Not before.

After Teach got his hands negating Hancock's powers Coby finally got the frontline. Great for him.

If you don't have notion of space you should go see a doctor for your eyes. Helmeppo is clearly in front of Coby. Him blocking a mere arrow(probably with haki of course) was suppose to mean anything? If all marines are fighting but he can be this calm talking that means he is not so ahead of the battlefield as the others.

Coby had to get closer to order Seraphim to stop since they were ordered to be on Frontline.
Cute. Except every single defintion you pulled agreed to my point.

Sneak attack:
What does a sneak attack mean?

the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise. pre-emptive strike. a surprise attack that is launched in order to prevent the enemy from doing it to you.https://www.google.com/search?q=sne...sung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8p

You done.

In no scene or panel was helmeppo infront or behind koby. There is 0 panel that suggests that. Before and after the slave arrows he was on kobys right

War has sneak attacks which are called an ambush
Ambush: An ambush is a surprise attack from a concealed position on a moving or temporarily halted target. It can include an assault to close with and destroy the target or an assault by fire. An ambush need not seize or hold ground. The purpose of an ambush is to destroy or to harass enemy forces. Ambushes have been used consistently throughout history, from ancient to modern warfare.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambush
You done lol.

Luffy has already been caught off guard several occasions with future sight (gifters, appo, Atlas, etc). Even Lucci got the drop on sentomaru whom was next to gear 5 luffy talking to him and yet luffy could not react to luccis attack lol. So no even with coO and Future sight people can be sneaked lol.

Sure her attack were successful against everyone except the seraphim, koby, and bb. Which means her attack FAILED agaisnt those individuals.

Also her perfume attacks are her strongest because they are her only known attacks that are PHYSICAL while keeping the properties of the ability to turn those into stone. So again you goofed