Future Events Koby will be the strongest end of series!

Strongest, i don't think so, but i always believed that oda had special plans for him. I mean the guy has one of the top 3 fastest growth rate of the serie, he went from being at the bottom of the fodder scale to trusted enough to deal with warlord in less than 3 years. He is being trained by the hero of marines and there's his dream of becoming admiral, he still got plenty of time to get there.

I don't see why in hell you would create such a character if you didn't want to give him a key role in the serie

Hello everyone! I am here to spread the good word about him! Its true he will conquer the pirate king and lead the people into the new era! Seriously though i truly believe that Koby has been shaped up as the parallel to luffy and will end up beating him fairly without luffy submitting in the end. Koby is chasing luffys shadow and is destroying things he has built. It is only a matter of time ...
LMAO only reason Garp caught Roger is because of the incurable disease and that wont happen because of Whopper.

He has a bit of a special status, for sure he will be a future admiral and most likely be for Luffy what Garp was for Roger but... In the end he is just another Luffy cheerleader along with Law, Kidd (tsundere) and others. By logic by eos he will be stronger than Luffy but by manga/shounen logic he will be at best very close like Garp could have been to Roger (see Goten/Trunks or Gohan in DB).
Luffy is shanks cheerleader does that mean luffy wont be stronger than shanks ?

I will sooner believe this when we see him capture Hancock's booty.

:myman:
MAH BOY
Nobody gives a rats ass about that Pink Haired Pussy ass bitch. Only the whimpy ass losers look up to that retard.
He ain't shit.
Salty smoker fan
Strongest, i don't think so, but i always believed that oda had special plans for him. I mean the guy has one of the top 3 fastest growth rate of the serie, he went from being at the bottom of the fodder scale to trusted enough to deal with warlord in less than 3 years. He is being trained by the hero of marines and there's his dream of becoming admiral, he still got plenty of time to get there.

I don't see why in hell you would create such a character if you didn't want to give him a key role in the serie
Koby is being highlighted for feats luffy is currently learning. For example future sight luffy and koby got praised for his color of observation by helmeppo. the parallels are closer than you think.
LMAO only reason Garp caught Roger is because of the incurable disease and that wont happen because of Whopper.
Ofc That is why i said Koby will be the hero to truly dethrone the pirate king unlike garp because the new pirate king wont be ill.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for posting that. Even if koby gets hurt his will will not be broken. Koby made marineford from an ok arc to a great arc.

Eos top 10 in order exclusing Yonko , Dragon & Akainu:
0. Imu
1. Teach
2. Luffy
3. Kidd
4. Sabo
5-6. Katakuri/Law
7. Coby
8. Zoro
9. Killer
10. Sanji
Mihawk has shown great destrcutive capability, has black blade, has the WSS title, has the portrayal of having Adv CoO, paired with shanks and WB in SBS, etc

Ndule : Noooo, Mihawk is weak

Imu has basically shown nothing, let it be in terns of feats or portrayal strength wise

Ndule : hE iS tHe sEcoNd StRONgeSt ChaRaCteR