Future Events Koby will be the strongest end of series!

Luffy is shanks cheerleader does that mean luffy wont be stronger than shanks ?
The only small difference is that Luffy is the main character and eventually he will surpass Shanks and even become the strongest in the verse (like it happens in 99% of shounens) while Coby is a secondary character with a bit of special status, being able to (probably) be close to EoS Luffy powerlevel is already a huge honor, he will end up among the strongest of the verse as well (probably) but weaker than Luffy.

Coby fans you're reading the wrong manga

If you want a bullied crybaby weakling there's always Deku and MHA
I havent read a lot of mha to know what deku is like. From what ive seen of him he is the typical new age shounen sadboy that talks to himself and has a lot of feelings. Deku is more depressive than he is cheerful if this make sense. Koby on the other hand is like another version of gohan cheerful and always striving for better but has an emotional side too. Koby doesnt always question his intentions he just goes out to explore live and achieve his dreams.
Loby got knocked out by an attack weaker than the one Luffy used on an injured Usopp and even then Usopp was conscious
Koby's drive is bigger than luffys. Koby's ambition is bigger than luffys.
Luffy wants to be free from the world but Koby wants to SAVE THE WORLD. It doesnt matter how strong that attack was koby has the best growth weve seen and the most ambition and that is why he is going to be top 1 eos.
Firstly, no one caught Roger, he surrendered. Secondly, there's no proof that the disease made him any weaker. And lastly, no, I don't this Coby will ever capture Luffy in a fair fight.
Disease wont be an excuse for luffy when koby beats him.
Post automatically merged:

The only small difference is that Luffy is the main character and eventually he will surpass Shanks and even become the strongest in the verse (like it happens in 99% of shounens) while Coby is a secondary character with a bit of special status, being able to (probably) be close to EoS Luffy powerlevel is already a huge honor, he will end up among the strongest of the verse as well (probably) but weaker than Luffy.
What makes you think that koby is not the main character or a primary character ?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Strongest Marine of all times is legitimately debatable, but it's presumably not occurring fast. Perhaps post EoS Coby will surpass the level of the actual admirals and Prime Garp, but it may occur after the story actually ends.

Koby's drive is bigger than luffys. Koby's ambition is bigger than luffys.
Luffy wants to be free from the world but Koby wants to SAVE THE WORLD. It doesnt matter how strong that attack was koby has the best growth weve seen and the most ambition and that is why he is going to be top 1 eos.
Where the fuck did he say he wanted to save the world? He just wants to be an admiral. You know like these guys Luffy will defeat at the EOS.
Also Luffy ain't reading the newspapers and crying over how awesome Shanks is.
Koby is impressed in the presence of Kyros, fucking Kyros. What a joke!

Where the fuck did he say he wanted to save the world? He just wants to be an admiral. You know like these guys Luffy will defeat at the EOS.
Also Luffy ain't reading the newspapers and crying over how awesome Shanks is.
Koby is impressed in the presence of Kyros, fucking Kyros. What a joke!
The reason why koby wants to be a marine is to fight bad guys and save the weak. Admiral rank will mean that he is strong enough to defeat evil and protect the weak from the strongest possible villains. Luffy in the end of the day is a villain. He wants to be free inspite of others. He will do anything to obtain freedom whilst Koby is the 1st common man between commoners. Koby sacrifices his hedonistic nihilistic desires for the betterment of most/ the weak to make a better community. He devotes himself to obtain that goal through being a just figure which is a marine.

Luffy covered his face with his strawhats when Shanks was mentioned and almost was crying.... but that is unimportant. Luffy having an emotional side towards shanks doesnt mean he will not beat him. Koby having an emotional side over Luffy does not mean koby won't beat luffy.

Zoro highlighted kyros' presence also. Koby is always humble towards everyone.

Strongest Marine of all times is legitimately debatable, but it's presumably not occurring fast. Perhaps post EoS Coby will surpass the level of the actual admirals and Prime Garp, but it may occur after the story actually ends.
There is no such thing as post eos. Koby will be admiral level in the next 2 arcs most likely. It will take luffy 4 yonko to be top tier whilst koby only needs to beat 1 admiral or Dragon. Luffy is getting help to beat kaido. He still is not a top tier. And even if he beats kaido 1v1 which i think he will kaido is not a top tier. Koby can beat fujitora kuzan dragon to obtrain top tierness in one piece and then its just a matter of time. Pre ts luffy and koby had the same impact in the world acknowlodged by shanks. Post ts koby still has to make more moves. Koby currently is a hero. The next step is beating the kuja.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mihawk has shown great destrcutive capability, has black blade, has the WSS title, has the portrayal of having Adv CoO, paired with shanks and WB in SBS, etc

Ndule : Noooo, Mihawk is weak

Imu has basically shown nothing, let it be in terns of feats or portrayal strength wise

Ndule : hE iS tHe sEcoNd StRONgeSt ChaRaCteR
Where did you see Mihawk having advanced CoO?

The sbs never paired wb shanks and mijakw as equals
We know wb > shanks, wb > Mihawk
Based on the manga.

Next time do better

Imu is yhwach/kaguya, only a fool thinks Imu will not be the strongest enemy or second strongest enemy Luffy will fight

Coby will be above Zoro and Sanji
You can cry about it later

Garp > Mihawk/Iva
Coby > Zoro/Sanji

Where did you see Mihawk having advanced CoO?

The sbs never paired wb shanks and mijakw as equals
We know wb > shanks, wb > Mihawk
Based on the manga.

Next time do better

Imu is yhwach/kaguya, only a fool thinks Imu will not be the strongest enemy or second strongest enemy Luffy will fight

Coby will be above Zoro and Sanji
You can cry about it later

Garp > Mihawk/Iva
Coby > Zoro/Sanji
The databook stated his original ephitet was supposed to be "man that can look into future", there must be a reason why oda brought that up despite having no bearing at least in the current story

and it's portrayal lmao, you often use vague portrayals to back up your claim, like zoro = sanji, and now you're coping hard to argue against it which is obvious, the mental gymanstic is ludicrous

and i dont give a shit about naruto and this is one piece, i never watched it, you're just using double standards when talking about Mihawk and Imu comparatively

And i dont care about Coby lol

I really really really like Koby ...

but he's not the "STRONGEST" type AT ALL ...

if Sabo joins new marineford ... he won't even be strongest marine of his time ...

I can feel your enthusiasm! Koby is truly one of the best well written shounen characters!
lol ... mate ... Koby is a stereotype at best ... he is not even a character ... let alone one of best well written shounen characters

don't even compare an ant like Koby to real well written shounen characters​

Last edited:
I really really really like Koby ...

but he's not the "STRONGEST" type AT ALL ...

if Sabo joins new marineford ... he won't even be strongest marine of his time ...

lol ... mate ... Koby is a stereotype at best ... he is not even a character ... let alone one of best well written shounen characters

don't even compare an ant like Koby to real well written shounen characters​
Every character is a stereotype a pattern until they show something different. Just because Koby has not had a lot of panel time for you to understand or explore the character more does not make kobys character generic.

Even if sabo joins the new establishment he still will not be the strongest marine. Rank does not make you the strongest marine. All the inclination oda gives is that koby will be the mirror of luffy based on how oda has positioned luffy and koby throughout the story.

And i dont care about Coby lol
Agony is a promscious thing isnt it?

MAH BOY

Salty smoker fan

Koby is being highlighted for feats luffy is currently learning. For example future sight luffy and koby got praised for his color of observation by helmeppo. the parallels are closer than you think.

Ofc That is why i said Koby will be the hero to truly dethrone the pirate king unlike garp because the new pirate king wont be ill.

Thanks for posting that. Even if koby gets hurt his will will not be broken. Koby made marineford from an ok arc to a great arc.
I don't even like Smoker, so you're just a triggered baby.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
There is no such thing as post eos. Koby will be admiral level in the next 2 arcs most likely. It will take luffy 4 yonko to be top tier whilst koby only needs to beat 1 admiral or Dragon. Luffy is getting help to beat kaido. He still is not a top tier. And even if he beats kaido 1v1 which i think he will kaido is not a top tier. Koby can beat fujitora kuzan dragon to obtrain top tierness in one piece and then its just a matter of time. Pre ts luffy and koby had the same impact in the world acknowlodged by shanks. Post ts koby still has to make more moves. Koby currently is a hero. The next step is beating the kuja.
Post EoS is intended as an eventual flash forward showing how time has passed. Like a speedy TS. My bad I didn't specify I suppose.

Every character is a stereotype a pattern until they show something different. Just because Koby has not had a lot of panel time for you to understand or explore the character more does not make kobys character generic.
lol ... yes ... almost every character is stereotype until proven otherwise

are you Oda and aware of Koby upcoming story arc to name him "one of best well written shounen characters "

I like Koby more than Luffy but a wrong claim is wrong anyway

one piece didn't had many characters ... at best around 5 among +1500 and NONE OF THEM are even near the realm of "one of best well written shounen characters " ... so don't raise your hopes