Future Events Koby will be the strongest end of series!

Coby will become a Sengoku copy at EOS and the new symbol of peace for the world.
He will probably also receive Sengoku's bhudda devil fruit which we will see in the epilogue when he is already 50 yrs old or something and an Admiral or even Fleet Admiral.
It's possible that Coby and Luffy will have a fight in the very last chapter comparable to naruto but the difference will be that we won't know the outcome of it and we will just see both of them launching at each other.

Kaido is stronger than all admiraLs he most definitely is a top tier
Kaido is most definitely not a top tier. He kept hyping oden all throughout this arc and was not able to dethrone whitebeard when whitebeard was at his peak nor when whitebeard was an aging old man.

Coby will become a Sengoku copy at EOS and the new symbol of peace for the world.
He will probably also receive Sengoku's bhudda devil fruit which we will see in the epilogue when he is already 50 yrs old or something and an Admiral or even Fleet Admiral.
It's possible that Coby and Luffy will have a fight in the very last chapter comparable to naruto but the difference will be that we won't know the outcome of it and we will just see both of them launching at each other.
Yeah... no. Koby wont be an epilogue act he is part of the now occurring one piece.
Post automatically merged:

Which attack will Luffy used to one shot him in up coming reunion is probably the more interesting topic we can discuss
Luffy is going to be surprised when he gets to know the one that captured the pirate empress whom took care of him for 2 years!

Is surpassing luffy not an inclination of koby being top 1 eos?
What is that ? Did Oda write down in his series "oh yeah Kobby is going to surpass Luffy" ? No. What you're doing is that you're pulling facts out of nowhere and you try to disguise them as true.

You can like a character but you don't need to create enormities to strengthen him.
For example Doflamingo is my favorite character however I don't go saying "oh yeah Mingo has a very great CoO that guarantees him to be able to follow Katakuri, plus with his physical abilities he can definitely beat Katakuri" for example

What is that ? Did Oda write down in his series "oh yeah Kobby is going to surpass Luffy" ? No. What you're doing is that you're pulling facts out of nowhere and you try to disguise them as true.

You can like a character but you don't need to create enormities to strengthen him.
For example Doflamingo is my favorite character however I don't go saying "oh yeah Mingo has a very great CoO that guarantees him to be able to follow Katakuri, plus with his physical abilities he can definitely beat Katakuri" for example
Koby's drive to conquer evil/luffy. Honestly i am apalled on how you can compare Doflamingo to Koby. Koby does not have a superiority complex and stay in his comfort zone. Doflamingo convinced some people that he was going to be pirate king when his actions didnt show it. Doflamingo tried to weasel his way to be a pirate king whilst koby is putting his life on the line everyday. Doflamingo was just a good dealer.

I am not pulling facts out of nowhere I am simply bringing them up. Luffy and Koby have had the same impact in the world pre ts. Post ts Koby's feats have been a lot more underwhelming than Luffy's. Koby is a hero at the rocky port while luffy has caused havoc in the new world. Koby still has to conquer paradise i guess by beating boa hancock which is significant news but not yonko news.

However pre ts koby and luffy changed the world. Luffy started the marineford war and koby ended it. Much like how one piece will go... luffy starting it and koby ending it by capturing luffy ;)