Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
The strongest human and swordsman. :kuzanshut:
He's the strongest at everything he does!
:amazing::blush:

World's Strongest Chef
World's Strongest Gardener
World's Strongest Newspaper Reader
World's Strongest Marine Hunter
World's Strongest Ice Carver
World's Strongest Poet
World's Strongest Goth
World's Strongest All-Around Great Guy
World's Strongest Reluctant Host

Last edited:
@wordy Apparently your Zeff edit has been flagged as mature content and I had to get past their disclaimer to see it?
💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
Only the most mature minds can handle Mihawk fandom. Some people just aren't ready for it:kata:
It should be fixed now haha.

I've been meaning to tell you guys I got a new Mihawk for my bday! He's from the Onepi No Mi capsules. It has a lot of detail for being so small, and I'm a fan of any time Mihawk interacts with his hat.

G

Gorosei Informer

Only the most mature minds can handle Mihawk fandom. Some people just aren't ready for it:kata:
It should be fixed now haha.
Niiice hahaha! Thats a most astute/excellent point! Only the most mature minds, like the finest wines indeed!

:cheers::steef::milaugh::myman:

I've been meaning to tell you guys I got a new Mihawk for my bday! He's from the Onepi No Mi capsules. It has a lot of detail for being so small, and I'm a fan of any time Mihawk interacts with his hat.
Ahhh Kawaii Minihawk, I love it! Imagine Perona playing with a Minihawk figure and making Mihawk feel embarassed as she pawns over how cute it/he looks like that?

:catpole::catblush::catsure:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Niiice hahaha! Thats a most astute/excellent point! Only the most mature minds, like the finest wines indeed!

:cheers::steef::milaugh::myman:

Ahhh Kawaii Minihawk, I love it! Imagine Perona playing with a Minihawk figure and making Mihawk feel embarassed as she pawns over how cute it/he looks like that?

:catpole::catblush::catsure:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
It would be really cute if she adopted S-hawk as a little brother and proceeded to neechan him to no end.

I'm actually leaning more and more toward wanting Mihawk to adopt S-hawk for real. He needs to raise up a challenger to face Zoro's kid someday...

G

Gorosei Informer

It would be really cute if she adopted S-hawk as a little brother and proceeded to neechan him to no end.

I'm actually leaning more and more toward wanting Mihawk to adopt S-hawk for real. He needs to raise up a challenger to face Zoro's kid someday...
Hahahaha right?! I could totally see that happening and would love it so much! I'm sure she would love a potential new younger sibling and I've seen girls fawn over their younger brothers and male cousins, which I also learned from experience with the latter too lol.

I did joke to myself they should adopt S-Hawk and I think it would be perfect, especially if he has Mihawk's personality too! Would be a great insight into his past, his childhood in a more unique way than a flashback and it would be using a present method insteed too! Real outside of the box way of doing it!

Hahahaha oh man, maybe this little dude will face Sera Mihawk one day?

:pepehawk:
The raws are out, a translation is out, are you liking S-Hawk?
I think it's cool that S-hawk is using Mihawk's techniques. He swung by grabbing the cross bar like Mihawk does sometimes. For a younger fighter, that's a good way to let the weight of the weapon do the work and add force.
I wonder if he'll do this other classic Mihawk pose:

Personality-wise, he seems like the real thing in terms of being observant and serious, but there's a little bit of confusion in his face, too. I wonder how much the Seraphims know about what they're being asked to do.

I think it's cool that S-hawk is using Mihawk's techniques. He swung by grabbing the cross bar like Mihawk does sometimes. For a younger fighter, that's a good way to let the weight of the weapon do the work and add force.
I wonder if he'll do this other classic Mihawk pose:

Personality-wise, he seems like the real thing in terms of being observant and serious, but there's a little bit of confusion in his face, too. I wonder how much the Seraphims know about what they're being asked to do.
He already has the gentle blade style (used the strong blade against BB), blitzed 7 agents, all cut with different moves in 1 panel. More skilled than...? :shame:

He already has the gentle blade style (used the strong blade against BB), blitzed 7 agents, all cut with different moves in 1 panel. More skilled than...? :shame:
More skilled than? No way. It'll be like this

I think the original warlords will still have the edge on their mini-me. Unless there's a Moria one-- it could probably slam dunk his fat ass.

More skilled than? No way. It'll be like this

I think the original warlords will still have the edge on their mini-me. Unless there's a Moria one-- it could probably slam dunk his fat ass.
It's their potential that makes them > the originals assuming that they have the same DF plus lunarian stats. Mihawk is all haki so he's safe but even if he wasn't we're talking about a Mihawk clone with world's strongest human potential, right now he's probably stronger than King and he's like 8 years old. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Top 1 and Top 2 confirmed. :milaugh:

Last edited: