Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really need to know what happened to her! 2023 Year of Perona Standing On Her Own Two Feet? I want to see her scheme up something that helps take down BB. I've given up on Moria being alive, tho.
She can beat most fodders in the story and plenty of haki users too but with Oda she doesn't stand a chance.
Post automatically merged:

Remember what "skill" looks like!
Watched some videos of this and Shanks is a "skill" character while Mihawk is an all-round/strength, skill and speed. If you play Mihawk with Shanks and Perona and lose with him Shanks will say something like the opponent is more formidable than he thought and Perona says it's impossible to defeat Mihawk. :hope:

Last edited:
Someday, hopefully this spring, I'm going to finish building my Kuraigana Island in Dragon Quest Builders 2. I worked on this for about a year, but then life got busy last summer and it's been on hiatus.

It's not finished yet, so be nice. I know it needs more trees and gloominess. :catcry:

I don't have any water in the moat right now bc it's hard to swim every time I want to do something. It'll have a lot more trees, too of course. I need to put caps on the towers next, plus do the staircases and rooms. I also need to add that big empty bathroom...

The shape of the castle is as close to canonical as I could get. It really should be taller, but there's a shitty upper limit to the sky in this game.

This is a swamp area. Eventually, the entire island will be that purple ground covering mixed with some swamp. (Yes, the castle has walls and windows, but they don't render unless you're up close to them T.T)

This is the area where I'm putting that giant wooden cross. Don't mind the chimera. He's just here to help me get on the roof.

I've been freehanding the curly hills, and I really like this one. I might make a pattern to copy the rest from, bc building them from scratch takes forever.

Some lovely fog on a roofless castle

Yes, Mihawk's pantry is full of 999 stacks of cabbage!

This is Zoro's seat at the dinner table. He eats meat, fish, bread, and booze.

This is Mihawk's dinner. Mostly liquids...

Perona's meals are mostly fruits and sweets. She also has a strawberry garden in the back and lots of desserts in the pantry.

I modeled this after this scene. Perona has her cake and tea waiting, too!

Living the best life

Someday, hopefully this spring, I'm going to finish building my Kuraigana Island in Dragon Quest Builders 2. I worked on this for about a year, but then life got busy last summer and it's been on hiatus.

It's not finished yet, so be nice. I know it needs more trees and gloominess. :catcry:

I don't have any water in the moat right now bc it's hard to swim every time I want to do something. It'll have a lot more trees, too of course. I need to put caps on the towers next, plus do the staircases and rooms. I also need to add that big empty bathroom...

The shape of the castle is as close to canonical as I could get. It really should be taller, but there's a shitty upper limit to the sky in this game.

This is a swamp area. Eventually, the entire island will be that purple ground covering mixed with some swamp. (Yes, the castle has walls and windows, but they don't render unless you're up close to them T.T)

This is the area where I'm putting that giant wooden cross. Don't mind the chimera. He's just here to help me get on the roof.

I've been freehanding the curly hills, and I really like this one. I might make a pattern to copy the rest from, bc building them from scratch takes forever.

Some lovely fog on a roofless castle

Yes, Mihawk's pantry is full of 999 stacks of cabbage!

This is Zoro's seat at the dinner table. He eats meat, fish, bread, and booze.

This is Mihawk's dinner. Mostly liquids...

Perona's meals are mostly fruits and sweets. She also has a strawberry garden in the back and lost of desserts in the pantry.

I modeled this after this scene. Perona has her cake and tea waiting, too!

Living the best life
Wow, looks great. Gives me the same vibes as the Minecraft Skyrim map ngl 😂