Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the new preorder for next year's bday merch, Cross Guild is shown as Mihawk's organization.

https://jumpcs.shueisha.co.jp/shop/g/g4530430444212/

Usually his merch just says WG organization/Warlords or nothing at all. He finally has a crew! I mean, it makes sense, but this is the first Mihawk x CG merch I've seen. Maybe that means CG is gonna last a while?
Are you sure that other characters like Croco and even Buggy won't have something similar?

Are you sure that other characters like Croco and even Buggy won't have something similar?
OK, so Chapter 1056 where CG was introduced was August 8. Since then, both Croc and Buggy have had bdays, but I could only find Croc's merch. It doesn't say Cross Guild, but they put this stuff up for preorder 3 months before the actual bday, so they might not have done it for 2022 since it would've been a spoiler when they were introduced. We'll have to wait on their 2023 bdays to find out.

OK, so Chapter 1056 where CG was introduced was August 8. Since then, both Croc and Buggy have had bdays, but I could only find Croc's merch. It doesn't say Cross Guild, but they put this stuff up for preorder 3 months before the actual bday, so they might not have done it for 2022 since it would've been a spoiler when they were introduced. We'll have to wait on their 2023 bdays to find out.
Maybe I misunderstood your post, Mihawk is Co-leader of CG with Croco, we don't need merch to tell us that and in your link there's similar stuff with Sabo, Lanji and Shanks. :myman:

I just thought it was neat? And it makes it feel like CG is a more permanent part of the story and not going to disband anytime soon
Oda had Kaido and BM make an alliance that resulted in nothing, I expect that Cross Guild will do much better since they aren't against pirates and share the same enemy as the revos.
I believe that Dragon, Sabo, Mihawk and Crocodile will be pivotal to the WG's defeat, Dragon needs to do something in the story and Mihawk will only lose to Zoro. :pepehawk:

Oda had Kaido and BM make an alliance that resulted in nothing, I expect that Cross Guild will do much better since they aren't against pirates and share the same enemy as the revos.
I believe that Dragon, Sabo, Mihawk and Crocodile will be pivotal to the WG's defeat, Dragon needs to do something in the story and Mihawk will only lose to Zoro. :pepehawk:
I agree! Cross Guild will make it to EOS, or at least until the One Piece is found. After that, Mihawk can retire to his cabbage farm.

This is news to me, no one can master Mihawk's sword=no one is strong enough to use it.
Zoro went through hell to tame Enma. :pepehawk:
I think that's it. You have to be strong enough to use it, or else random scrubs could just seek out black blades and run rampant. Mihawk is just that strong and able to wield Yoru, even though he knows it has a mind of its own without any restraint.