Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

Does Mihawk have COC?

• Yes

• No

• May be

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Den_Den_Mushi i stated reading your fanfic and I really enjoy your writing but I have a hard time with the way Mihawk is depicted. He has to much feeling for my taste :milaugh:

I read the rest later. I want to know if he will banged Hancock :myman:
Thanks man! I kind of envision Mihawk as being similar to Zoro, albeit more emotionally intelligent. He was able to deduce that Zoro was being selfless and sacrificing his pride for Luffy’s sake, showing how perceptive he can be.

The epilogue more than answers your other question:myman:

Thanks man! I kind of envision Mihawk as being similar to Zoro, albeit more emotionally intelligent. He was able to deduce that Zoro was being selfless and sacrificing his pride for Luffy’s sake, showing how perceptive he can be.

The epilogue more than answers your other question:myman:
I totally agree that Mihawk is like Zoro but more mature. And that the thing, I do not picture Zoro acting like this. For example, let’s say that Perona burst in tears in front of him, this is how I picture the dialogue :

-Why are you crying?
-Mo...Moria-sama refused to take me back? Sniif!!
-You have two choices girl: you either force him to take you back or you move forward but crying will not help in either case.
-Why are you o insensitive ?!
-I’m going to train, bye.

I see them (Mihawk and Zoro) like blade cutting straight to the point but maybe Takanome is acting like this because he is in love :wonderland::hihihi:

Note that I like how you depicted how he deal with the defeat against Zoro:doffycry:

I will read the rest soon :lawbepo:

@Den_Den_Mushi just finished your story and...WOAW!!! That was really really cool!!:steef::steef:

As I said, at first, I did not like your depiction of Mihawk’s psyche but I change my mind. You made me change my mind

:goyea:

I like the way he deals with his defeat against Zoro, I like the way you present how Zoro and Peronna give his life meaning. I love the flashback with Shanks. Your take on Mihawk’s psyche, personality, fears, anguish and hopes was really well written and can totally be in adéquation with the canon character:amazing:

Same thing with Hancock. I was genuinely sad for her after the Celestial Dragon flashback. I think that you really well depicted how hard it can be to lose someone you love. Especially when this love his link to a trauma:josad:
You also well depicted the paranoid thoughts that one can have when the people you love made his life with someone else. The way you tied the lose of Luffy with the traumatic memories of her life in Marie Geoise was marvelous. You certainly have good touch when addressing psychological weaknesses:yearight:

At first, a romance between Hancock and Mihawk seems to be impossible with what we know right now but the way you wrote it, made it believable, adorable and even wishable:blush:

The epilogue was wholesome too..:emohiyo:.:sweat:

Your story could/should be canon. And I hope one way or another Oda will read it:finally:

While reading it, I feel how much attention you put in it and how much you love Mihawk:neesama:

Good good work Den. I’m eager to read your next work :brootea: