Controversial Let’s Fix Hara’s Drunken Stat System

He could still lose as a result of bad matchups, which is mostly why Ouhon managed to beat him.

Jyoukaryuu was already fighting equally with Shin, so that firmly places Bananji and Gyou'un at least 1 step above that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He could still lose as a result of bad matchups, which is mostly why Ouhon managed to beat him.

Jyoukaryuu was already fighting equally with Shin, so that firmly places Bananji and Gyou'un at least 1 step above that.
Shin already fought mostly equally with Gyou’Un 3 years ago. And Jyoukaryuu had his two Glaive weilders helping him against Shin.

No, no underlings (no GG) can be that strong

94 is perfect for Gyou Un

97 is like Renpa / Man U / Tou style

above Gyou Un pay grade
Why can't subordinates be that strong? Tou was a subordinate of Ouki, wasn't he?

In the case of subordinates such as Gyou'un or Ranbihaku, it also makes sense for those type of blokes to be able match the best fighters in the verse since they are acting as the martial might of their respective Great Generals, who are incapable of fighting.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright, I added Shibashou’s and Kochou’s generals. I’m going to need to go back and look at Qin again but I’ll probably do some Chu guys first after I take a break lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why can't subordinates be that strong? Tou was a subordinate of Ouki, wasn't he?

In the case of subordinates such as Gyou'un or Ranbihaku, it also makes sense for those type of blokes to be able match the best fighters in the verse since they are acting as the martial might of their respective Great Generals, who are incapable of fighting.
Tou or Kyou Kai are clearly special cases

Tou was meant to be a GG

Tou has been a GG for 600 chapters now

and Kyou Kai bullshit is Kyou Kai bullshit

except both of them (or maybe one that I forgot) you won’t find any no GG with a 95/96 STR stat

Gyou un was 94 Bananji 94 Ranbihaku 94
There is a reason

It’s the same with smart : no non GG had a 95+ in smart (for warfare)
Post automatically merged:

This is how Hara is likely putting levels for those stats

Tou or Kyou Kai are clearly special cases

Tou was meant to be a GG

Tou has been a GG for 600 chapters now

and Kyou Kai bullshit is Kyou Kai bullshit

except both of them (or maybe one that I forgot) you won’t find any no GG with a 95/96 STR stat

Gyou un was 94 Bananji 94 Ranbihaku 94
There is a reason

It’s the same with smart : no non GG had a 95+ in smart (for warfare)

This is how Hara is likely putting levels for those stats
So why can't the likes of Gyou'un or Ranbihaku be supposedly special cases too? As I said, these blokes serve as the martial might of their respective Great Generals precisely because said Great Generals are incapable of fighting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So why can't the likes of Gyou'un or Ranbihaku be supposedly special cases too? As I said, these blokes serve as the martial might of their respective Great Generals precisely because said Great Generals are incapable of fighting.
Yet Hara put all of them (or any other fighting général) below 95

Duke and YTW and Sento Un being GG and 95

Same for smart. For now you won’t find a 95+ who isn’t a GG

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah sure let’s take him into account lol

Agree with this one, seems to be one of the happy few (I think he is the only one above 95 in smart no GG)
If Shouheikun was Koshou’s subordinate when he was considered Moubu level, that would’ve also made him one of those characters who’s strength stat belongs above 95.

Plus, Shouheikun was named the head of Qin’s military after he served Koshou, which means his intelligence stat would’ve been up above 95 as well when he was Koshou’s subordinate. Unless he grew that much as a strategist after Koshou’s death which is unlikely, he was probably already a mind comparable to the greats while he served Koshou.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Shouheikun was Koshou’s subordinate when he was considered Moubu level, that would’ve also made him one of those characters who’s strength stat belongs above 95.

Plus, Shouheikun was named the head of Qin’s military after he served Koshou, which means his intelligence stat would’ve been up above 95 as well when he was Koshou’s subordinate. Unless he grew that much as a strategist after Koshou’s death which is unlikely, he was probably already a mind comparable to the greats while he served Koshou.
And today SHK is a GG and GG level so once again the guy was always meant to be a GG

The Gyou Un and Bananji of the world are more limited potential wise and won’t ever become top tiers

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And today SHK is a GG and GG level so once again the guy was always meant to be a GG

The Gyou Un and Bananji of the world are more limited potential wise and won’t ever become top tiers
But wasn’t Bananji already compared to Renpa by Garyuu? And Garyuu is an extremely credible mind. Gyou’Un is in that conversation as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But wasn’t Bananji already compared to Renpa by Garyuu? And Garyuu is an extremely credible mind. Gyou’Un is in that conversation as well.
And yet they are 94 both and Renpa 97

And let’s face it Gyou Un and Banana aren’t Renpa level in STR

those aren’t top tier martial beasts

Peak high tier / low top tier but that’s it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There is also Houken who was a Great General in name only. Bloke got that strong when he wasn't a General and only got the title Zhao Heaven to lure Ouki.
Houken was a GG, a GH, killed 2 top tiers fighting GG, and was one of the 3 main antagonist of the 700 first chapters

Obviously Houken is no mere fighting generals

But haven’t we been talking for hours now about how Kingdom stats are unreliable and thus this thread? Lol
Yet but even with those broken stats I think there are levels among stats and no underlying generals except very few rare exceptions should be above 95+

Houken was a GG, a GH, killed 2 top tiers GG, and was one of the 3 main antagonist of the 700 first chapters

Obviously Houken is no mere fighting generals
So what, Houken was sitting around some Zhao woodland at supposedly 94 strength until Riboku came along with a job offer of Zhao Heaven in-name-only and Houken's strength stat spontaneously shot up to 100?