Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Well for one Whitebeard, was at one point weak enough that himself Linlin, and Kaidos could all attack Roger, and roger survives. Then got strong enough to be recognized as the man closest to being Rogers equal, then age caught up to him, ending with him dying at the hands Blackbeard. Who even points out that age had caught up to him. So clearly age does play a factor into one piece. A man can reach a physical peak, and declines.
You’re bringing up a fight that we didnt even see. We dont know who took part in that fight.

Jinbei being on the other side of physical prime. How does it make sense that he would begin to compete with Luffy Zoro and Sanji all under thirty, all way below what could be considered a physical prime for humans.
Jinbe isnt human you cant compare his peak to that of a himans. He’s a fishman naturally his potential is much higher.

Weakened to the point that when she’s healthy he didn’t dare attack without Nico Robin to support him.
yet still stronger then when she one shot queen so still Jinbe > Queen > Sanji
Post automatically merged:

We can agree he wasn’t a weak warlord but being a warlord isn’t the same as it once was. We’ve been defeating warlords since Croc, and we’ve seen the hyper strong Doffy, and the joke Buggy. Both get the name of Warlord. So we don’t really know where Jinbei scaled in the grander scale of the one piece world
Moriah almost beat the entire crew on his own.

So its easy to say where Jinbe stands in terms of the warlords.

Mihawk >> Doffy / Jinbe / Hancock / Kuma (All comander level) > Crocodile / Moriah > Buggy.

It’s a living parasite sword that enabled Zoro to causally lop of the side of a cliff when he intended to cut down a tree. Instant power up if I ever saw one.

He’s using the suit in conjunction with his inherent abilities. It’s not like he’s suddenly a gun slinging fist fighter or so,etching stupid like that.
If you were reading the manga carefully, you would have noticed Zoro saying that training with enma is what will make him stronger not Enma itself. Now that Zoro's tamed it Enma is a regular sword. It's just training with Enma made him have better control over his CoA

If you were reading the manga carefully, you would have noticed Zoro saying that training with enma is what will make him stronger not Enma itself. Now that Zoro's tamed it Enma is a regular sword. It's just training with Enma made him have better control over his CoA
Zoro specifically says “Once I master this sword I will be even stronger” yet people still dont understand that Enma isnt an automatic power up lol

They're just salty that Sanji needs an artficial hand me down power up to be able to keep up with Zoro and Luffy who are strong by their own merit and hardwork.
Well thats even more proof that Sanji isn’t on their level. The other two work hard and have determination to become stronger whereas Oda just gives Sanji a cheap tool that makes him stronger.

Well thats even more proof that Sanji isn’t on their level. The other two work hard and have determination to become stronger whereas Oda just gives Sanji a cheap tool that makes him stronger.
I don't know why Sanji fans desperately want Sanji to be on Zoro's level. If we go by their respective roles in the crew, Zoro is fully combat oriented while Sanji is a cook. Going by their portrayal Zoro is a worstgen member that was mistaken for the captain of the crew, while Sanji has none of that.

As usual, if we take a character showing up then we will take 'this guy is gonna be nakama' even though a marine. this thread is no different. So just calm down even after a single or two chapters.

From 990, i agree that Sanji isnt part of M3. That is supported by Oda's Joke : "sanji will never thus cool again". Despite of joke, that is a Fact too in terms of visual. Sanji wont be seen cool because he cant be seen while using RS. Looks like Sanji will have a feat below Jimbei in Wano, but Bounty above Jimbei. "Stealth Black has appeared" is harmonic with his preTS "big star has appeared" and Thriller Bark quotes.
So, lets appreciate it.

But overall towards the End of Wano &-> EoS, i agree with anyone who thinks Sanji will still be part of M3/ if not M3 then top 3...

Notice that in this color spread, only Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji have pugs with them.
What about the yellow pug that Luffy is standing on? That would be Jinbei right. And the Blue pug is on top of him, that's Luffy. So Luffy is on his own tier above Jinbei and Jinbei is the head of the new Monster trio, Jinbei, Zoro, Sanji. Thanks, i wasn't sure if Jinbei was stronger than Zoro but it was a given for Sanji, now its clear that Jinbei is the second strongest until at least the end of Wano.:kata:

It’s a living parasite sword that enabled Zoro to causally lop of the side of a cliff when he intended to cut down a tree. Instant power up if I ever saw one.

He’s using the suit in conjunction with his inherent abilities. It’s not like he’s suddenly a gun slinging fist fighter or so,etching stupid like that.
lmao:suresure:
the suit increased the durability make him invisible let him flying easily without using skywalk fire proof pyjama
meanwhile enma just took zoro s haki and nerfed him what power up is that ''instant powerup':suresure:

look at this instant powerup so insane
it became a normal sword after zoro tamed it nothing special

zoro before enma could cut mountains with no named slashes:josad: what s a cliff to zoro :myman:
enma just helped zoro control his haki
iti didn t make him fly or increased his speed didn t gave him durability didn t protect him from fire didn t make him invisible
Stop reading juan piece :endthis:

Last edited by a moderator:

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
if they cannot be compared, then why did you say this?

that's clearly a statement to compare sanji and jinbei
Yes dude I know Jinbe has shown exceptional feats but Sanji's been a very important character and did some wonderful stuff back in the days.
You just can't compare Sanji against Jinbe story and character wise. Jinbe is very new to the story.
By this I meant Sanji is better than jinbe is most of the aspect not like you cannot compare them ofc you can.

By this I meant Sanji is better than jinbe is most of the aspect not like you cannot compare them ofc you can.
monster trio are based on power terms. They are the powerhouse of the crew.
Story and character wise, other SHP also have done wonderful stuff. Does that make all the SHP the trio monster then?

Last edited:

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
trio monsters are based on power terms. They are the powerhouse of the crew.
Story and character wise, other SHP also have done wonderful stuff. Does that make all the SHP the trio monster then?
Monster Trio isn't even a official term first of all It was originally used by some fans somewhere and it got trendy because Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were total monster back then. It is not like Three calamities or Sweet Commander.
Post automatically merged:

jinbei on another level

Awesomeness ≠ Being powerful