Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

appreciate your concern mate but
well sanji vs king is a lot more believable than zoro killing kaido so i think you should worry about your friends not me πŸ˜‡
Not really, if Sanji said I want that dude or where is king, i would have agree with you.

But my buddies are believing for kaido because Zoro indeed said many times "where is kaido ?" and "we need to fight him", ryuma's parallel which imply zoro will face kaido. This is coming from the manga, hints and Oda.
I don't really care about Kaido but i need to accept there are lots of hints between him and kaido.
Hoping and claiming Zoro to fight top tier opponents is common because his dream is linked and Mihawk is a top tier.

There are no hints about sanji vs king, only similarities like flying/using fire. They clashed and it's over. Same as zoro being a swordsman, using fire that zoro is interested to cut since PH but there are more than that, being the second strongest of BP, close to kaido, giving the exact vibes of shiryu, marco, katakuri and Zoro. You want King because you want Sanji to fight once a serious character, your wish which is understandable and i have nothing to say about it. But I am saying Zoro vs King is sealed because of Shonen logic, do you really think Oda will give a guy like King to Sanji when he doesn't even care to put him with Jimbei, zoro and luffy ? Maybe nothing related .. or maybe yes ? At least if Sanji countered him back , i would have said "oh Sanji has maybe something against King " but nothing, he couldn't do anything...
Simply because Oda wanted to keep King for bigger fishes like zoro or even marco.

Sanji never fought anyone extreme diff like lucci or mr.1/kuma after 23 years, it won't change because Sanji becoming stronger doesn't have any impact for the story, he doesn't have anyone to defeat more than anything.
Not shitting on Sanji because i strongly believe he will face Queen but King is too much for him. luffy literally died against Katakuri so the next is Zoro and after that Sanji.

And the funny thing even 98% of sanji fans know queen is for him.
Don't expect too much, that's the only thing I want to say.

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
Cause he tried to block it with Tekkai genius. Only people embarrassing themselves is you Z-boys who have no clue how powerscaling works and are spouting utter nonsense.
get off the condom googles i said
ur not thinking right rn
zoro would shit on lucci with asura:cheers:
6 arms 3 heads 9 sword>>>>>>>
zoro s doriki should be around 3500+ in El

Lucci nearly fainted from Gear 3 vs Zoro tanked a lot of shit in that arc and deflected gear 3 punch and gear3 punch with momentum .:suresure:
Lucci fainted from gear 2 gatling vs nearly dying Zoro evaded Kuma's Pad canon that shit in Attack speed and power on gear 2 gatling and still went to attack kuma :suresure:
● If his physical strength can't tank Gear 3 punch Attack power then Zoro physical strength deflected a gear 3 with momentum so Zoro > Lucci :suresure:
Anything else:suresure:
We now all know Kuma wasn't trying to kill Zoro and wasn't serious, there is no reason to believe the pad cannon was faster than a serious jet gattling.

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
We now all know Kuma wasn't trying to kill Zoro and wasn't serious, there is no reason to believe the pad cannon was faster than a serious jet gattling.
there is no reason to belive jet gattling was faster than pad cannon simple u have no proof
one s an attack by a condom rookie with no haki another is by a strong warlord that can deflect air at the speed of light
imma go with kuma not with condom :cheers:

That still doesn't increase Zoro's physical stats. Boosting the power of the attack itself is one thing, but that doesn't equalize the difference in physical stats between Lucci and him. Zoro wouldn't even get the chance to use Ashura if he fought Lucci, and if by some chance he did, Lucci wouldn't stand there and try and meet it head on like Kaku did.
My post had noyhing to do witj whether Zoro can/cant fighy Lucci.
I was just replying to you post that stated more swords = more lethality and not more strength which is not true.

Yeah he wasn't serious are u sure about that while he used a /laser beam / ursus shock / pad canon / named attack / deflected a slash and wanted to bring luffy's head and made Zoro tanking Luffy's damage even if he died and he explained his DF power and used its ability to the fullest .
anything Zoro can do u are trying to downplay it GTFOH With ur headcanons :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

there is no reason to belive jet gattling was faster than pad cannon simple u have no proof
one s an attack by a condom rookie with no haki another is by a strong warlord that can deflect air at the speed of light
imma go with kuma not with condom :cheers:
Aim dodging =/= speed of light.
If it takes 0.1s to aim and 0.1s to fire and 0.000000001s to reach the target (which it doesn't from manga portrayal but let's go with the "speed of light" b.s) but it only takes luffy 0.03s to aim and 0.03s to fire and 0.03s to reach the target with a jet pistol then the jet pistol is faster than a pad cannon.

Portrayal reasoning: Luffy's fists went invisible and all reached Lucci's face at the same time, for Kuma the blasts are floating with large spaces in between to dodge.

Kuma didn't want to kill Zoro or any of the strawhats, he works for Dragon. Most likely Kuma was going to teleport them for training and save them all the Sabaody shit they had to go through. Hindsight is 20:20.

Funny you downplay Luffy as a rookie, but a weaker, injured rookie was dodging the pad cannon gattling. Seems hypocritical to me.

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
Lmao, this dude doesn't even know the difference between blocking and deflecting.... :josad:
he did better than lucci tough:cheers:
and zoro still has asura
zoro shits on lucci
Post automatically merged:

Aim dodging =/= speed of light.
If it takes 0.1s to aim and 0.1s to fire and 0.000000001s to reach the target (which it doesn't from manga portrayal but let's go with the "speed of light" b.s) but it only takes luffy 0.03s to aim and 0.03s to fire and 0.03s to reach the target with a jet pistol then the jet pistol is faster than a pad cannon.

Portrayal reasoning: Luffy's fists went invisible and all reached Lucci's face at the same time, for Kuma the blasts are floating with large spaces in between to dodge.

Kuma didn't want to kill Zoro or any of the strawhats, he works for Dragon. Most likely Kuma was going to teleport them for training and save them all the Sabaody shit they had to go through. Hindsight is 20:20.

Funny you downplay Luffy as a rookie, but a weaker, injured rookie was dodging the pad cannon gattling. Seems hypocritical to me.
zoro built different that s all