Current Events Let's appreciate the New Monster Trio

Kalifa is weak as piss compared to hybrid kaku and jabra who couldnt touch zoro.
By the time he fought kaku he had his stamina heavily drained. And he was nerfed by ussop.
Dadan and morgan drew blood from garp. It doesnt make them strong. Kalifa is still weak as piss.
Are we seriously still having this discussion. Consistently since entering the grand line (Arlong Park is an outlier that Oda had to write around Zoros injury so he got an extremely weak Hachi as a fight). Sanji fights the third strongest opponent, and comes out looking obviously injured. But significantly less so then the half dead, blood drenched Zoro who fights the second strongest. Then Luffy barely standing, bloody battered and beaten, by the big bad of the arc,

Oda has made it extremely clear that Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>Zoro>>>Sanji

Hell if we're talking Jybura vs Kaku. Kaku also had a significantly weaker devil fruit that he hadn’t mastered as Zoro vs Kaku.

Multiple times notably with “pasta machine” Kaku does something accidentally because of his inexperience with his Devil Fruit. That and it’s blatantly pointed out by Zoro that the whole giraffe fruit comes with a massive weakness in his neck, that Kaku had to fight around,

So yes for all that Kaku is still Jyburas superior. But to pretend like he’s worlds stronger ignores all the narrative evidence that says other. It’s blatantly told to us through the doriki scene that he’s not significantly stronger.

I like Zoro, I think he’s recently (post time skip) been given way more justice then even Luffy in a lot of ways (the pica cut vs King Kong gun in particular). But pre time skip Oda all but said openly that the gap between Zoro and Luffy is larger then the gap between Sanji and Zoro

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Yh it makes sense why Sanji got the higher bounty increase in Ennies Lobby.

If they got bounties since Arlong Park, then Sanji defeating Kuroobi wouldve given him more than Zoro. Sanji also shouldve gotten a bounty for Mr 2, since Mr 2 has a bounty of 30 mill. But he got nothing since Smoker only knows Zoro.

All in all if we add the possible bounties of Arlong Park for Sanji and Zoro, and the possible bounty for Sanji after Alabasta. Add it to his Ennies Lobby bounty.....then hed be higher than Zoro.

So all in all, if we combine all the bounties they got and they shouldve gotten in these 3 arcs....where the bounties increased then....

Arlong Park: Sanji > Zoro

Alabasta: Zoro > Sanji

Ennies Lobby: Sanji > Zoro

(( and thats only opponents....imagine if the WG knew about Sanji on the sea train or Sanji closing the gates of justice)) I rest my case.
So Zoro > Luffy and Law combined in Dressrosa? Zoro got a 200mil increase, while Luffy and Law got 160mil combined.

I'm here just to make you notice how dumb you guys were, Jesus Christ. Now Luffy is going to beat Kaito, Zoro and Sanji defeated King and Queen while Jimbe fought Who'sWho, not even Jack lol. And you were discussing about some panel you couldn't even understand. This is hilarious
This is repeating itself with Yamato. Watch everyone start coping when Sanji gets another powerup next arc.