General & Others Let's talk about the outcome of Sanji vs Page One...Round 3

Veku

Flamboyant
P.S: I'm a bit iffy on veteran equivalents in the Beast Pirates being awakened. Might this not just be a perk of Ancient Zoans? Their subordinates words support this:
I guess you could interpret the panel like that, but to me it makes more sense that they are awakened, cause the exact same things which happend to Ulti and Queen, happend to the Jailer beasts and in the end Dinosaur powers = Zoan devil fruit user.
If Oda would want us to think that Page One was defeated, he would have shown a defeated Page One.

The OP pretty much cemented it with the pictures he gave:

-Queen was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Ulti was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-The guards in ID were shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Page one was not

Therefore page one was not defeated. It is as simple as that.
It's the opposite, based on the fact that Queen and P1's sister demonstrated quick recovery speed and Sanji has never mentioned P1 ever again, after he was confident about taking him out, you could easily reach the conclusion, that Sanji won, but wasn't aware of P1's recovery speed.....

Why Round 3?

It's going to be round 2

Sanji v PO only happened once

Unless it is implied that they will fight two more times...

Nah I don't see Oda giving Page One so much space honestly
It was supposed to be a joke about how often that topic has been brought up already.
First in once the chapter dropped, second after the anime episode dropped and now the third time...

TBh while Sanji was overall stronger and dominating the fight,there is no mention of Page 1's defeat in the manga.
The anime may have inconsistencies and retcons sometimes,but what they portrayed during that fight didn't contradict in any way what was shown in the manga so "No" wasn't defeated during that fight.
Sanji landed his kick which page 1 tanked and Sanji decides to flee to avoid attracting attention End OF The Story!!

Sanji won or lost against P1 doesn't really matter because Sanji was the one who dominated the whole fight. Potrayal put Sanji in the good light in that fight...I think that is sufficient to show that Sanji has no problems to deal with such opponents....sure it won't be an easy task to put down ancient Zoans but it will be just a matter of time

Which named character has Sanji ever taken out in a single no named kick?
Even trash like Bobbin didnt go down. :myman:
Then, Raisin's case fit in a K.O. but do you dismiss it because a didn't name the attack? Isn't an argument is you put a rule from nothing.

Is a Diable Jambe's attack quite stronger that named not diable jambe's attack and not diable jambe's attack and k.o named foes.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Then, Raisin's case fit in a K.O. but do you dismiss it because a didn't name the attack? Isn't an argument is you put a rule from nothing.
Is a Diable Jambe's attack quite stronger that named not diable jambe's attack and not diable jambe's attack and k.o named foes.
I said anime never changes the outcome of a fight and you brought up Raisin...
With Sanji's history of taking nobody notable out with single no named kick, there is no reason to believe he took Raisin out.
Nor has manga ever shown Raisin to be defeated, it just shows him being kicked away.
So, anime didnt change the outcome.
Is that supposed to help you?
Did you miss Zoro saying "the more i chop up, the more of them SHOW UP"?
Did they get sliced by Zoro and still stand?
What is even the purpose of your reply?
The first appareance of Sanji is defeating fullbody without show an attack and in wano Sanji knockout Kuni (one of the Yakuza, chapter 927) with a nameless kick.
Exactly, a couple of nobodies. Exactly, my point.

I said anime never changes the outcome of a fight and you brought up Raisin...
With Sanji's history of taking nobody notable out with single no named kick, there is no reason to believe he took Raisin out.
Nor has manga ever shown Raisin to be defeated, it just shows him being kicked away.
So, anime didnt change the outcome.

Is that supposed to help you?
Did you miss Zoro saying "the more i chop up, the more of them SHOW UP"?
Did they get sliced by Zoro and still stand?
What is even the purpose of your reply?

Exactly, a couple of nobodies. Exactly, my point.
You said named foes but your change the rule again...

Raisin case's fitting with a k.o., he lose his sword and we never see again although Oda didn't change the front. Anyway if we suppose he never be knocked out, the anime change the end in the moment of Raisin come back because Raisin never comeback in the manga.

Manga: Raisin never comeback.

Anime: Raisin comeback.

Anime changed the end..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You said named foes but your change the rule again...

Raisin case's fitting with a k.o., he lose his sword and we never see again although Oda didn't change the front. Anyway if we suppose he never be knocked out, the anime change the end in the moment of Raisin come back because Raisin never comeback in the manga.

Manga: Raisin never comeback.

Anime: Raisin comeback.

Anime changed the end..
That's not changing the outcome of a fight.
It is between losing and winning.
Kicking people away isnt winning.
So, anime didnt change the outcome from a win into a not win, since manga never has shown Raisin as defeated, just kicked away.

That's not changing the outcome of a fight.
It is between losing and winning.
Kicking people away isnt winning.
So, anime didnt change the outcome from a win into a not win, since manga never has shown Raisin as defeated, just kicked away.
It's does, changed the effect of the attack.

It's absurd, or should we suppose that Luffy never defeated Wapol because he punched away but never we see K.O.?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker