General & Others Luffy is the only shounen main character who's always the most popular in ALL the polls

You might not count it as a Shonen, but Gintoki was first in all Gintama popularity polls, if I remember correctly.
Gintama is shonen and what you said is true....and Gintoki is also a splendid shonen protagonist whom I liked on par with Luffy.....but Gintama is more or less 60% parody + 40% main story.......

Same could be said for Luffy as well. But even though Zoro is admirable for his loyalty and honesty, his fans tend to mostly jerk off to power levels and they don't give a shit about him regardless
I don't dislike Luffy personally, conversely, I think there are many positive aspects about his personality.

That’s Luffy. There’s a reason people actually laugh at Luffys dreams, and why even Zoros dream says Luffys dream is much harder.
It's harder because it takes an entire crew to become PK, it's not a one person achievement.

Mihawk acknowledged that he could not become PK by himself and it makes sense considering he would eventually have to cope with facing yonko alliances and what not.

It's harder because it takes an entire crew to become PK, it's not a one person achievement.

Mihawk acknowledged that he could not become PK by himself and it makes sense considering he would eventually have to cope with facing yonko alliances and what not.
But no one has ever laughed at zoro for his dream. No one has ever told Zoro his dream literally can’t be done. Zoros dream is tangible and has been done many times.

Luffys the one who fights through the ridicule and the impossibility of his dream.
Post automatically merged:

He won the first one I think

But no one has ever laughed at zoro for his dream. No one has ever told Zoro his dream literally can’t be done. Zoros dream is tangible and has been done many times.

Luffys the one who fights through the ridicule and the impossibility of his dream.
What matters is that Zoro's goal is also terribly hard to achieve and also pretty inspirational.