Chapter Discussion Luffy saw the King is in another level. Chapter 988

Are Luffy and Zoro the only ones who can defeat King?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Silly to think that 1. Telling Yamato to watch Momo means "he thinks Yamato wouldn't be able to fight King" and 2. That Luffy would have an accurate grasp of Yamato's fighting capabilities when he hasn't even seen Yamato's DF abilities
you have forgotten than the coo allows to know the level

Zolo

Cope Doctor
In the last anime chapter, I notice than Luffy wanted to fight agaisnt against King due there are anyone who can fight agaisnt him (sanji, jinbei or yamato). I belive than it was filled, I looked up the chapter and indeed he said it.

Luffy recognized than King only could be defeated by him or zoro.
So the thread king vs WCI luffy or the nooder dreams with kata is dead.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @MonsterKaido @Chrono
where the F does luffy suggests that only him and zoro ?

Pre AdCoC Luffy don't have Time to deal with scrubs like King.
He don't even neeed G4 for him.
Happilly for King Oda can't show rapes on Panel

Last edited:
So Ulti is stronger than King then in you head :gokulaugh:
As far as I remember Ulti managed to grab Luffy (who used G3 slowest form) mid air (impossible to dodge unless you Can fly)
After Luffy destroyer her brother in a 2vs1 with just a low tier G3 attacks

When King was destroyed by Marco in a 1vs2, pushed back by Raizo and Lost his Sword against Izo
If you want to use that route I Can downplay King as much as I want. This Guy is embarassing

So yeah Luffy claps

As far as I remember Ulti managed to grab Luffy (who used G3 slowest form) mid air (impossible to dodge unless you Can fly)
After Luffy destroyer her brother in a 2vs1 with just a low tier G3 attacks

When King was destroyed by Marco in a 1vs2, pushed back by Raizo and Lost his Sword against Izo
If you want to use that route I Can downplay King as much as I want. This Guy is embarassing

So yeah Luffy claps
I don't know what your talking about mate, but you clearly stated base Luffy can beat King, wile on the other hand Luffy needed G4 to beat Ulti, so in your head Ulti is stronger than King.

Why are you now talking about all this other BS when you clearly said Ulti is stronger than King :king:

I don't know what your talking about mate, but you clearly stated base Luffy can beat King, wile on the other hand Luffy needed G4 to beat Ulti, so in your head Ulti is stronger than King.
I Said no need to G4 Luffy still have G2 and G3.
Ulti could catch Luffy only because he was in the air after he destroyed P1
King will be alone against Luffy
Read and understand After you Can talk
Post automatically merged:

Why are you now talking about all this other BS when you clearly said Ulti is stronger than
I never said that. Thanks you at least admitted King don't stand a chance against PreAdCoC Luffy

Last edited:
There really isn't so much a difference between King and Queen, the same way as Zoro and Sanji are seperated by a margin. To the point that it would be a tossup still rather than an outright defeat if the opponents switched. There is no point of rivalry between both sets of characters if they were not comparable. Oda throughout the series made this clear.

Sure Zoro is slightly above Sanji, but not to the point that Sanji would clearly lose to Zoro's opponents.

People keep quoting King's beak dive on Sanji, but the same dude was throwing Zoro around Onigashima. More a testament of King's ruthless no games fighting style than anything. A better matchup fighting style and persona and plot, as the characters clearly are made to be counterpoints to the wings of the pirate king.

Last edited: