Chapter Discussion Luffy VS Kaido is getting boring.

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 1 started:

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 1 ended:

Cue 2 weeks training in Udon to get Ryuo...

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 2 started:

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 2 ended:

Cue Advanced Conqueror Haki coating powerup/realization...

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 3 started:

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 3 ended:

Cue recovery from food by Caribou and Heart Pirates...

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 4 started:

How Luffy VS Kaido Round 4 ended:

Does anyone actually want a fifth round at this point?

"Winners need no excuse" = it doesn't matter how he lost, it's still a fact he lost 4 times.

Why does Oda insist on having Luffy be the only one to beat Kaido down for good? why can't it be a group effort? (like Oars was back in Thriller Bark) or is breaking the "on a 1v1 bet on Kaido" rumor that important?

Furthermore, Kaido seeks death, so is beating him down with mere punches to knock him out unconscious really the way to go? or does Oda insist on having Luffy keep beating villains like in every arc by just "crushing their dreams"?

Everyone on Onigashima from Kaido's side has been neutralized by now. Even Big Mom who is on the same level as him. And it didn't take long for all of them to go down, yet, Kaido remains the last one standing with no signs of falling anytime soon. Almost like Oda intends to drag his fight even longer from now on. Do we really want this...?

Yeah i want to see awakening lmao:luuh:

Edit: Think my comment is getting misinterpreted. I like the fight. It's been brutal and pretty intense. I'm expecting awakening to the be the next and last thing it does. He will get up with it, however it happens. He will probably fight for a few more chapters and then win. It's typically how it works.

None of this "one last shot" shit people are spouting though.

Last edited:
Luffy stans in the mud :funky:
Not really, Luffy has shown he can push Kaido to High difficulty without Awakening and will Awaken and surpass Kaido.

Not only that, but Kaido can be beat by tag team or what ever, it does not matter to luffy.

Kaido and Big mom are useless as fighters to Luffy specifically.

The Admirals and Shanks are more useful to Luffy as he can learn things form them.

Against Shanks, Luffy will learn next level CoC( the power that Roger and Shanks used to compete with Whitebeard's Devil Fruit

Against the admirals luffy will learn martial arts and proffessional fightign skills from them.

Last edited: