Future Events Luffy's next Bounty

5 billion is too high. We all know Luffys going to get a bounty increase when he becomes the Pirate King and defeat Blackbeard.

And seeing the previous pirate king is at 5.5 and Luffys number is 56 so it’s commonly agreed 5.6 billion will be Luffys final bounty.

I don’t agree in a 3.5 billion berry bounty boost for beating Kaido and a 600 million berry boost for beating Blackbeard.

5 billion is too high. We all know Luffys going to get a bounty increase when he becomes the Pirate King and defeat Blackbeard.

And seeing the previous pirate king is at 5.5 and Luffys number is 56 so it’s commonly agreed 5.6 billion will be Luffys final bounty.

I don’t agree in a 3.5 billion berry bounty boost for beating Kaido and a 600 million berry boost for beating Blackbeard.
He could go way above 5.6b after beating Kaido and Blackbeard. I don't think even Roger acomplished something like that. Although he did beat Xebec, but that might have not increased his bounty since it was a secret thing

I think he gets 5 billion and gets a 5.6 billion bounty for defeating his peer Blackbeard, before luffys bounty is terminated because he died or is the savior of the world

He could go way above 5.6b after beating Kaido and Blackbeard. I don't think even Roger acomplished something like that. Although he did beat Xebec, but that might have not increased his bounty since it was a secret thing
Roger beat Rox, Shiki, and Prime Whitebeard and literally made it to Raftel.

Luffys post Wano bounty shouldn’t be this close to Rogers final bounty and almost the same as Whitebeards bounty…

Luffy has 2 potential bounty increase left in the series.

1) Post Wano

Possibly around the same level as Shanks I bet as then Luffy will have truly become a great pirate.

2) After he becomes PK

Luffy here will surpass Roger's bounty.

I don't think it would be 600 million for beating Blackbeard. Luffy will be the man closest to the One Piece after Wano, I can't see a reason as to why his bounty would be lower than any other Yonkou. I mean we know Shanks is 4B because he is passive and seems to have some kind of relationship with the World Government but that's not Luffy, his final increase is after he finds the One Piece and it would be a much more symbolic one rather than based on power. Luffy's crew would be able to use all the knowledge they get in Laugh Tale unlike Roger's and they are probably going to war against the WG after it. So his last 600mi increase would be rather symbolic on the sense that he surpassed Roger in terms of threat and will probably make use of the One Piece.

I don't think post-Wano bounties will be the final ones. I expect at least one more increase before the series ends.
Agreed which is why I said in the thread that he is going to get another bounty after finding the One Piece which would be his final one.

This video also gives more reasoning to it.

Roger beat Rox, Shiki, and Prime Whitebeard and literally made it to Raftel.

Luffys post Wano bounty shouldn’t be this close to Rogers final bounty and almost the same as Whitebeards bounty…
Well you do have point on the bounty part, although beating Kaido is huge. But what if Roger's bounty wasn't increased after God Valley cause no one knew? It could have been even greater

when did Roger beat Prime Whitebeard? I thought they were quite even. Just because the Rocks pirates were defeated in God Valley, doesn't mean he specifically beat Whitebeard and whether he was in his prime or not during that scrubble is debatable.

The thing is Luffy doesn't just beat his opponents, he totally crushes them and makes them lose their status. Of those 3 you mentioned, the only one we know for sure that was crushed like that was Rocks

I don't think it would be 600 million for beating Blackbeard. Luffy will be the man closest to the One Piece after Wano, I can't see a reason as to why his bounty would be lower than any other Yonkou. I mean we know Shanks is 4B because he is passive and seems to have some kind of relationship with the World Government but that's not Luffy, his final increase is after he finds the One Piece and it would be a much more symbolic one rather than based on power. Luffy's crew would be able to use all the knowledge they get in Laugh Tale unlike Roger's and they are probably going to war against the WG after it. So his last 600mi increase would be rather symbolic on the sense that he surpassed Roger in terms of threat and will probably make use of the One Piece.

Agreed which is why I said in the thread that he is going to get another bounty after finding the One Piece which would be his final one.

This video also gives more reasoning to it.
But we don’t know if he’s the closest. We don’t know the plays Blackbeard are making. We know Luffy is the closest we’ve seen, but Blackbeard has been making moves and he’s literally no closer than Big Mom or Kaido before. It doesn’t matter if he has 1 or 2 or 3 poneglyphs as long as he doesn’t have 4.

Bounty’s aren’t only strength they’re literally “Danger to the world government.” Becoming the pirate king, finding joyboys treasure makes him a huge problem to the world government.

5 billion at this point is honestly insane to even consider. He’s not going to be this close to Whitebeard at this point in time. He’s not going to have a bigger bounty than Blackbeard when he fights him.
Post automatically merged:

Well you do have point on the bounty part, although beating Kaido is huge. But what if Roger's bounty wasn't increased after God Valley cause no one knew? It could have been even greater

when did Roger beat Prime Whitebeard? I thought they were quite even. Just because the Rocks pirates were defeated in God Valley, doesn't mean he specifically beat Whitebeard and whether he was in his prime or not during that scrubble is debatable.

The thing is Luffy doesn't just beat his opponents, he totally crushes them and makes them lose their status. Of those 3 you mentioned, the only one we know for sure that was crushed like that was Rocks
He beat Whitebeard by being the king of the seas Whitebeard sailed on.

And he still beat Shiki in a war known around the world. Which prime shiki seems to be a legend along the lines of the modern emperors and even Kaido.

Shiki was completely obliterated??? What are you talking about Roger destroyed the mans entire fleet.

Alot of people are saying Luffy gets a 5 bil after defeating Kaido with all the help he has gotten/could possibly get. What still has me wondering is wouldn’t he deserve a bounty raise of similar magnitude after defeating Blackbeard Solo, who would have a bigger bounty than Luffy and Kaido/could pose a bigger threat than Kaido to the WG? That’s why I think his bounty will be around 3.5 bil.
If this doesn’t matter and Oda continues his pattern for bounties then I could see it being 4.5 bil (3x previous bounty)

Think Luffy final bounty will be 5.6b, making the joke Go-Mu(5-6), and becoming the biggest pirate bounty ever, over Roger. But he probably will get this bounty only after Laftel, and the Wano increase will not be his final one, so i believe he will get something around 3b now, for his bounty to become huge, but still lower than Teach bounty(5b), for Luffy to be the underdog in his fight against the BBP.

The defeat of BM and Kaido will not bee work of Luffy, Kid and Law alone, and probably the WG will be involved in taking one if them, soo i dont think the Supernovas bounties will go over the Emperors ones by now.

If Luffy go to 5b now, them get a increase of 600m for finding the OP dont make Sense.

But we don’t know if he’s the closest. We don’t know the plays Blackbeard are making. We know Luffy is the closest we’ve seen, but Blackbeard has been making moves and he’s literally no closer than Big Mom or Kaido before. It doesn’t matter if he has 1 or 2 or 3 poneglyphs as long as he doesn’t have 4.

Bounty’s aren’t only strength they’re literally “Danger to the world government.” Becoming the pirate king, finding joyboys treasure makes him a huge problem to the world government.

5 billion at this point is honestly insane to even consider. He’s not going to be this close to Whitebeard at this point in time. He’s not going to have a bigger bounty than Blackbeard when he fights him.
Post automatically merged:

He beat Whitebeard by being the king of the seas Whitebeard sailed on.

And he still beat Shiki in a war known around the world. Which prime shiki seems to be a legend along the lines of the modern emperors and even Kaido.

Shiki was completely obliterated??? What are you talking about Roger destroyed the mans entire fleet.
Blackbeard is also making his move, nothing suggests he won`t have an insane increase as well. And yeah Blackbeard could be closer which is why he will still have a bigger bounty (also because the guy is hunting DF`s like a sport) than Luffy after Wano and as you said bounties aren`t only strenght related, Luffy and BB will be the two biggest threats to the WG even bigger than Roger and Whitebeard (who chose not to find the OP) and again I see no reason as to why Kaido or Big Mom would have a bigger bounty than Luffy and BB after Wano.

Dehypes Shanks too much. We can go into the meeting with them as almost equals, we can go in with Luffy being below him, but there’s nothing interesting about Luffy meeting Shanks and already being considered a much bigger threat than him. Might as well give Zoro a higher bounty than Mihawk and Usopp one higher than his dad.

And the final bounty of 5.6 billion is then fucked up, because that‘s a shit raise for finally getting the One Piece. Either that or Oda just goes mental and gives Luffy something dumb like a 10 billion bounty, which is just as bad.

The Strawhats still aren’t beating the Beast Pirates solo, a 5 billion bounty would be fair if it’s just the Strawhats + Grand Fleet vs Beast Pirates, not with this hodgepodge of allies Luffy and co has needed.