Future Events Luffy's next Bounty

Blackbeard is also making his move, nothing suggests he won`t have an insane increase as well. And yeah Blackbeard could be closer which is why he will still have a bigger bounty (also because the guy is hunting DF`s like a sport) than Luffy after Wano and as you said bounties aren`t only strenght related, Luffy and BB will be the two biggest threats to the WG even bigger than Roger and Whitebeard (who chose not to find the OP) and again I see no reason as to why Kaido or Big Mom would have a bigger bounty than Luffy and BB after Wano.
Because Kaido and big mom have been roaming the seas for years…
Luffys only been the pirate for two years. His name recognition is crap compared to the others. And Kaidos gone through a freaking gauntlet, Luffy beating Kaido doesn’t mean he’s stronger than Kaido. Kaidos been canonically weakened

Blackbeard’s bounty I think will be 5.096 billion when we fight him, a bit above Whitebeards, and 96 = Kuro or black.

Luffy at most will have like 4.056 billion. Just barely above shanks. with the 56 = Gomu. And this is if we don’t fight shanks.

I’m still thinking it’ll be in the 3 billions.

Because Kaido and big mom have been roaming the seas for years…
Luffys only been the pirate for two years. His name recognition is crap compared to the others. And Kaidos gone through a freaking gauntlet, Luffy beating Kaido doesn’t mean he’s stronger than Kaido. Kaidos been canonically weakened

Blackbeard’s bounty I think will be 5.096 billion when we fight him, a bit above Whitebeards, and 96 = Kuro or black.

Luffy at most will have like 4.056 billion. Just barely above shanks. with the 56 = Gomu. And this is if we don’t fight shanks.

I’m still thinking it’ll be in the 3 billions.
I am not saying Luffy would be stronger than Kaido, but he will be a much bigger threat than Kaido by the end of Wano. And literally every OP villain has been roaming the seas for years, Luffy`s bounty still goes higher everytime.

Dehypes Shanks too much. We can go into the meeting with them as almost equals, we can go in with Luffy being below him, but there’s nothing interesting about Luffy meeting Shanks and already being considered a much bigger threat than him. Might as well give Zoro a higher bounty than Mihawk and Usopp one higher than his dad.

And the final bounty of 5.6 billion is then fucked up, because that‘s a shit raise for finally getting the One Piece. Either that or Oda just goes mental and gives Luffy something dumb like a 10 billion bounty, which is just as bad.

The Strawhats still aren’t beating the Beast Pirates solo, a 5 billion bounty would be fair if it’s just the Strawhats + Grand Fleet vs Beast Pirates, not with this hodgepodge of allies Luffy and co has needed.
Yeah you do make a good point with Shanks and it being a shit raise after finding OP but the SH are beating every officer 1v1 and the fleet captains would surely be able to beat headliners and numbers...

But well we can just wait and see, I wasn`t aware of this reverse order until yesterday and I already believed Luffy would have a bigger bounty than Kaido by the end of Wano, this just supports the theory more but I do understand the points you guys are making and most of them are fair so we can only agree to disagree.

It will intriguing to figure what Dragon's bounty is and whether or not Luffy will ever surpass it but I would bet on it. Oda will probably not forfait when it comes to give Luffy the biggest one in the series.

Yeah you do make a good point with Shanks and it being a shit raise after finding OP but the SH are beating every officer 1v1 and the fleet captains would surely be able to beat headliners and numbers...
Not every officer.

For the main fight of Luffy vs Kaido, that’s as far from a one vs one as we can get.

And then for the lower members, Nami and Usopp couldn’t beat Ullti and Page One solo.

I think if instead of every ally the Strawhats have, we substituted the Grand Fleet (and, to be fair, took out Big Mom and Perospero)- the Strawhats would lose here. No Minks with Su Long, no Scabbards, no Marco. Even an old guy like Hyogoro, he’d be stronger than most Grand Fleet captains.

I think the fact that the cp0 is present means that, they know what is really going on which is multiple people was fighting kaido. This can lower the chance of Luffy getting 5B eventho he is the one who do the most damage and eventually defeat Kaido. My guess is 3,5B but still 5B is also possible.

Not every officer.

For the main fight of Luffy vs Kaido, that’s as far from a one vs one as we can get.

And then for the lower members, Nami and Usopp couldn’t beat Ullti and Page One solo.

I think if instead of every ally the Strawhats have, we substituted the Grand Fleet (and, to be fair, took out Big Mom and Perospero)- the Strawhats would lose here. No Minks with Su Long, no Scabbards, no Marco. Even an old guy like Hyogoro, he’d be stronger than most Grand Fleet captains.
I think I expressed myself on the wrong way but after Wano, apart from Luffy vs Kaido of course, I do believe the Strawhats plus the Grand Fleet are able to defeat the Beast Pirates. Luffy of course wouldn't still be able to 1v1 a fresh Kaido but surely he would be able to at least hold him off during the battle. That's why I see this high bounty raise for Luffy making sense, Luffy's threat (having three road ponegliphs and actual desire to find OP), influence (controlling two strategic locations on the New World, Wano and Fishman Island) and overall power (Grand Fleet who is said to be training and gaining power in their own way, a crew capable of going against another Yonkou crew) and his desire and supernova like rise to the One Pieces treasure where no other Pirate Crew have been since Roger's. I just can't logically see Luffy's bounty being lower than Kaido's when most of the Strawhats will have bounties bigger than Kaido's crew.

Luffy's threat (having three road ponegliphs and actual desire to find OP),
Well, for this, there’s the question of how much the World Gov actually knows here. Are they aware that there’s even a Road Poneglyph on Zou, for Luffy to have translated? Do they know that he got a hold of Big Mom’s? I’m not so sure that’ll they’ll know how close Luffy is- they’ll start panicking because of the Wano RP, but maybe not as much as they should.

influence (controlling two strategic locations on the New World, Wano and Fishman Island)
I’m not so sure that is the case.

I don’t think the World Gov knows, or if they do, cares, about Luffy’s control of FI. If they did, they wouldn’t be letting them take part in the Reverie for the first time.

And we’re still not sure what opening the borders of Wano will actually entail. Will Luffy have “official” control of Wano, or will it still be in that Fishman Island stage of semi-neutrality where it can at least deal with the World Gov. We can guess that the attempt by them to annex Wano will fail, but it’s not entirely certain that Wano will just swap the despotic rule of Kaido to the benevolent protection of Luffy. They might just go the Dressrosa and Alabasta route.
and overall power (Grand Fleet who is said to be training and gaining power in their own way, a crew capable of going against another Yonkou crew
This will be why he’ll have a big bounty, but not yet at Kaido level. Still gaining power, not quite at the top yet though. Blackbeard didn’t shoot up despite killing Whitebeard, later on wiping out his crew, taking his Yonko position and having terrifying potential in being the only person with two DFs. The World Gov still only gave him a 2 billion bounty, despite the fact he’s done more to threaten the balance of power than Kaido, Big Mom or Shanks.

What Luffy will do is more impressive that what Blackbeard has done (so far) but because he’s still rising, I don’t expect him to get so high a bounty as 5 billion yet. That’s a finished article level of bounty, which Luffy isn’t at yet. He’s near, the series is nearly at the endgame, but it’s not quite there.

I lean to
1. 3B 560M eoWano BB 4B++
2. 5B 56M eoShanks (propaganda from Shanks) BB 4++ looks cute, he in hurry goes to raftel, but excluding whatever is going to be happen
3. Eos luffy might 10B 56M = 10,056 B
Freedom = Jiyu => jyu / ju = 10

Makes sense since at least is above Kaido's, which seems to be what will happen most probably since he was powered to the point where he can clash with a Yonko head on and produce the sky splitting stuff.

My guess is that Luffy will be at 3 Billion. Besides Blackbeard is still only cracking 2 Billion after all that he’s done (Causing Marineford, killing Whitebeard, taking Whitebeards devil fruit, breaking into Impel Down, stealing level 6 prisoners, taking Whitebeard’s old territory, etc)

At best it will be 3 Billion category, not 4 billion.

Lets say Kaido and Big Mom together have 9 billion, this divided in Law, Luffy and Kidd will be 3 billion each.

Or at least for Luffy, while for Law and Kidd could be in the 2 billion for defeating Big Mom together.