General Mafia General Chat

The burning curiosity of people whether they want two games or not will be resolved. Also, Drago got 18 players in no time, sometimes it depends I guess.
It depends on the setup and the time of the year, the players etc. etc.

We can want two games at the same time all day long, but it's not doable. What I would suggest is having signups earlier in pairs and then just start whatever fills up first. It might speed things up.

N

Noctis

It depends on the setup and the time of the year, the players etc. etc.

We can want two games at the same time all day long, but it's not doable. What I would suggest is having signups earlier in pairs and then just start whatever fills up first. It might speed things up.
Both games don't have to be big, you can only host small games alongside the big games. We should just avoid hosting two big games at the same time.

Or let's a make a new calendar for the ToS section and separate that from the original calendar

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I understand you but Al, Yeah but OJ was running 3 games concurrently, you can’t compare that to a suggestion that says a game and a small game. That’s like half of what OJ did, and for a while OJ actually was doing well having 3 games at a time, turbos in between. Learn from the mistakes, yes, don’t over do it ofc but if the form wants to grow don’t stop it, just do it safely

I said this cuz I wanted to host a game, I have a great idea about a game but like Robin said I can’t be committed for a whole year heck I don’t even know how my life would be 2 months from now
But I am not that energetic player that would play 2 games at a time I would barley play a few games in the whole year, this is not my fight, I quit that was just a suggestion on top of my head
Actually the mods concern is genuine.

That 50 player games was exception.

Sometimes we get 20-24 players and sometimes getting 15 becomes taxing.

After that weeb game new players definitely increased but it's too early to say whether we can pull two parallel games in a row.

Not to mention that many after playing few games go for a break because they burn out. It always happen because many are either working or in school or uni.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have a suggestion - a temporary way out.

Games are definitely piled up. Mine and luthon game which is already in Calendar would come up in season 3 😂😂

See, issue is players wanna host games. It's fun.

Why don't you people explore idea of merging games together WHEREVER ITS POSSIBLE - like two games are being host by two different players so talk to them to host one game together

This way everyone will get opportunity soon and backlog will reduce.

By the time all the backlog or even half of them is reduced we will get fair idea on activity of users here. How many players are signing up - how quickly they are signing up.

If the issue still remains then go for two parallel games

We can at least start with this. ToS can definitely have its own calendar.

@Robin if AL didn't allow your big game to take place, how about hosting a smaller one if you can? You will still get Drago's spot and also host much sooner.
I don’t have a small game made, nor do I want to make one. I have a 38 player game. I’m willing to wait a few months, but 10+ is far too many, and it indicates a bigger problem with the calendar.

And anyway, there’s no reason why my big game shouldn’t be allowed, especially as I’m likely going to bring players from other sites with it. AL’s refusal to allow it was ridiculous.

sorry but I can't allow 3 big games in a row and burn my players out
This is a ridiculous thing for you to say. These people are not children who need you to stop them from eating too much candy, or staying up too late, or playing too many mafia games. Let the signups be posted, and let people decide whether they want to play or not. You do not need to decide that for them.

Besides, one of those three big games is yours, AL. You certainly haven’t offered to move your game, or reduce its player count. You claim it’s for the good of the forum, but that doesn’t seem so when you’re taking another spot for yourself even if it means elbowing out a new host.

That's not feasible like... At all.

Just last week you barely patched up players for your 18 player Valentine one. Two games at the same time will not be possible any time soon here.
Drago's MF game filled up in under a few hours.

I agree with the sentiment here, like i wanted to make a small game with @Flower and was outright told no and that i had to wait in line.

The line is until next year.

Drago's MF game filled up in under a few hours.

I agree with the sentiment here, like i wanted to make a small game with @Flower and was outright told no and that i had to wait in line.

The line is until next year.
Exception doesn’t show the rule. Normally hosts have to go around and beg people to play.

As for the calendar, yeah, it’ll have to adapt to demand.

I said that we’ll discuss it and we will.

Exception doesn’t show the rule. Normally hosts have to go around and beg people to play.
l.
What if the next few games fill up fast too, are you still gonna be saying that?

Because we've gotten a huge influx of players and prospective hosts ever since the begining of fall if i recalll.

And it would be foolish to stem that influx from continuing just because you guys are afriad it might cause grown adults to grow burned out or something.