General Mafia General Chat

The moment you mentioned kit kats, you lost me. Worst chocolates to ever exist.

Hershey's are great though.

Oreo with anything is amazing. Oreo ice cream, Oreo chocolates, Oreo biscuits.. Oreo is number 1.

Lmao I’ve always been an optimist.
u wouldve been fun to go trick-or-treating with as a kid lol, i def wouldnt have minded taking all the kit kats off ur hands XD

Worst

Custom title
Can't you guys just make 3 PMs for scum / cults ?

One for actions, one for questions, one for the usual role pm

i mean single users don't spam much ( unless it's me and i'm panicking with myself ) it could help i think we did it in the weebs and i think it worked ( a little )

Can't you guys just make 3 PMs for scum / cults ?

One for actions, one for questions, one for the usual role pm

i mean single users don't spam much ( unless it's me and i'm panicking with myself ) it could help i think we did it in the weebs and i think it worked ( a little )
Lol, we had a Disc Server in Weebs. Actions in a Forum PM and the rest we were chatting on Disc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I also have discord but Im also in other discords aswell and I'm sure other peeps do aswell. Maybe it's easier on computer but I'm on mobile ain't no way gonna keep changing apps or making sub discords
oh right on mobile its annoying lol
but its kinda the same load time as forum. u gotta change to ur maf chat and thread lol

J

Joygirl1

Reading back here about the angleshooting problem with PMs: As a host I simply used bloochat as maf chat, it´s a simple external chat.
All you needed was a link I gave to the maf team and join the chatroom.