General Mafia General Chat

Worst

Custom title
Also a reminder to peeps I host majority of my games on mobile with 3rd world wifi and still can put out the most suspenseful creative games out there. That is why at the end of this year I will be hosting Worst Gen Mafia Awards to determine not only the Game of the Year but Worst Gens 2022 Mafia Champion

i prefer using discord for mafia chats too

its sooo much easier to find stuff in there instead of clicking through each page in PMs

it was the most annoying part of the GOT game imo lol

Also a reminder to peeps I host majority of my games on mobile with 3rd world wifi and still can put out the most suspenseful creative games out there. That is why at the end of this year I will be hosting Worst Gen Mafia Awards to determine not only the Game of the Year but Worst Gens 2022 Mafia Champion
Oof boy do i have a contender for you. Join the game tho

Mad respect for u my friend, as a fellow 3rd world Internet user

It is not easy for us 😭😭