General Mafia General Chat

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was sent for peace talk to n0rth k0rea

I am very experienced on these stuff
:milaugh:
What's the worst thing that can happen even if the peace talks fail.

I am sure you aren't coming back without emojis atleast. :catrude:

Nah, those use up only little data.

Lanji's and Ekko's GIFs are more data consuming.
Ooooh that's so good to know. It's my favorite emote. :3

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
With 2 Ariess game experience, I have seen atleast one person 'slip' with the town colour.

Even poor townies sometimes get mixed up like Yo Tan and SK in the last game. xD

not the first time i see this happen but the fact he just kept coasting for days is what made it indeed one of the funnier slips haha
It is not that he coasted, he was coasting while having PTSD attacks in PM every time someone mentioned him lmao

best moment for me is prolly muugen vs rion and the latter posting a video of himself while they were going at each other lol
lmaaooooooooo

Man i think worst one is amazing, then me roleplaying jesus and pissing of people making them think i am harmful cult, flower and i transporting pestilence and pirates away, Orc Faction in Warcraft game being full into their culture and going full orc, Shottie and Zemmi actually succeeding to win as Joker and Batman, Baba subbing as sub boss in Borderlands to fuck with people a bit

With 2 Ariess game experience, I have seen atleast one person 'slip' with the town colour.

Even poor townies sometimes get mixed up like Yo Tan and SK in the last game. xD
i remember before posting that post of mine looking at the statement I made that my blood is green in a poetic post and thinking to myself, people won't read this and assume it's me claiming that townie color is green right? I read up to that point and saw the slip argument already. But gave townies the benefit of the doubt to not indulge in such nonsense and whelp... unfortunately that did not go the way I expected.

The tool I speak about just counts vote with a ##. It also adds a button down in the post creator that can attach a vote count to the post. But the tool is a bit slackerish with updating it internally, so you only get the votecount of like 30 mins ago.
I think what Rej is talking about would have a different voting format. So, players wouldn't need to type "Vote lynch X" but instead click on something to vote. An example is how Mafia Universe does votes. There's an icon you click on the post reply editor in order to vote players.

Something like that for the section would be extremely helpful.

https://atelieraphelion.com/products/vote-tally.58/