General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello everyone, let's talk about our first-ever mafia game. What alignment were you? How did the game go? What made you want to sign up? Any funny little stories you got of it?

For me, my first mafia game was Town of Salem back on Oro Jackson. I was the Mafia Janitor. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I barely talked to my teammates. Got jailed the first night, my teammates got killed left and right, and the next thing I know I was by myself with only the Witch to fight Town with. Fortunately for me, the Witch was a great player and even though I didn't know who they were, they knew me. I got jailed again, thought I was done, but the Witch saved me. Next day phase, I'm like "oh, shit, I'm alive!" so I start bragging about victory in the thread, but then I'm like "oh, shit, I probably shouldn't have said that", so I edited my post and went back into hiding. Witch proceeds to body the rest of Town and then we won the game, whoo! I honestly couldn't tell you how we won. Didn't know what the hell was going on the entire time. Made like 6 posts max the whole game. I just knew to lie to the Jailor about my role the first time he jailed me.

My motivation for playing was that I wanted a high post count on the forum. Don't think I was doing a good job at accomplishing that goal by making only 6 posts.

Now, what about you guys?

If I remember well then My first game was the first mafia game on WG with me being scum.

Remember getting dragged most likely by al sama who promised to teach me basics before game but later that bitch ditched me by saying I will learn by playing only to make me go through hell as I was brutally cornered by town and then lynched. Never felt so much helplessness..lol

But first game set the mood for me. And, I keep on coming back for more games. It was curiosity to learn and get better. Don't like to take Ls.

Never felt I had aggresive meta. Okay to some extent yes...but I was simply being brutally honest lol. And, this was because I play game not to just have fun but to win the game coz I am investing my time and energy so anything less than win was not acceptable to me.

But from past few months I toned it down for the sake of myself. And, this has affected my game play - it became medicore but it can't be helped coz I just don't feel like investing my energy anymore here.

Don't know how you all remember what role you played in which game coz tbh I don't remember much except for few key moments.

AL sama

Red Haired
If I remember well then My first game was the first mafia game on WG with me being scum.

Remember getting dragged most likely by al sama who promised to teach me basics before game but later that bitch ditched me by saying I will learn by playing only to make me go through hell as I was brutally cornered by town and then lynched. Never felt so much helplessness..lol

But first game set the mood for me. And, I keep on coming back for more games. It was curiosity to learn and get better. Don't like to take Ls.

Never felt I had aggresive meta. Okay to some extent yes...but I was simply being brutally honest lol. And, this was because I play game not to just have fun but to win the game coz I am investing my time and energy so anything less than win was not acceptable to me.

But from past few months I toned it down for the sake of myself. And, this has affected my game play - it became medicore but it can't be helped coz I just don't feel like investing my energy anymore here.

Don't know how you all remember what role you played in which game coz tbh I don't remember much except for few key moments.
it was homelander not me

he tried to start mafia here first but failed

later on I revived the section and set up everything

N

Noctis

yours was the second one

you can check the archive
No, it was mine. Reborn was a town in the first game and it only lasted like the first-day phase, so nothing eventful happened as reborn mentioned. The game that truly finished was mine and the stuff he said is pretty much what happened in the game.

AL sama

Red Haired
No, it was mine. Reborn was a town in the first game and it only lasted like the first-day phase, so nothing eventful happened as reborn mentioned. The game that truly finished was mine and the stuff he said is pretty much what happened in the game.

Host: @Kingslayer

Number of players: 15
Theme of the game: Worst Generation 15 ' er game
Setup: Semi Closed Game

The rules are as follows:

- Each day phase and night phase will be 24 hours long. If necessary, either of these phases can be extended except for day 1 which will be 48 hours long
- You cannot talk in the game thread outside of day phase.
- A tie in a lynch will result in no lynch
- The person with the most votes will be lynched
- Role revealing is allowed but comes with a prize .
- Follow basic forum rules

- You may not talk about the game outside of the game thread, the mafia quicktopic thread, or your role PM

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts. If needed, double post instead.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. Continuing to post in the game thread is not allowed unless explicitly stated in your role PM. Additionally, you are strictly forbidden from discussing or revealing information to other players regarding the setup of the game.
  • Voting rules use : use vote lynch kingslayer ( in this format wont accept anyother voting procedure )
  • If you believe there has been a mistake, send me a private message to address it. Any comments or complaints regarding either my behaviour as a host or the setup of the game should be left until after the game, where I will happily accept both.
Current list
@Gambit
@Finalbeta
@playa4321
@TheAncientCenturion
@Bogard
@Pantheos
@Rej
@Naomi
@Poison Chan
@All_Red
@Maya
@Reborn
@Vonal
@Izaya X
@Haku

Sub:
@Michelle
Post automatically merged:

PS: Please Do not post yet !!!​
maybe reborn forgot his first game cause it never finished

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
maybe reborn forgot his first game cause it never finished
I didn't forget. What noctics said is correct

I am not counting homelander's game coz it got cancelled during first cycle itself.

So my first game was noctis game and yes Gambit was my partner.

Anyway, see you guys later. Have fun.

AL sama

Red Haired
I didn't forget. What noctics said is correct

I am not counting homelander's game coz it got cancelled during first cycle itself.

So my first game was noctis game and yes Gambit was my partner.

Anyway, see you guys later. Have fun.
finished or not doesn't matter

that'd be the first game you plated

you remember how many times I invited you back on OJ??

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not really i know Sir Pugalot aka @krogothwolf has been playing before most players here and myself. There's also SirDante and Rot as well.
Haven’t heard of Rot and Dante in a long time. I hope they’re doing well.

Ratchet has been playing for a long time too. I started a little more than 4 years ago, but l’m glad I could play with Rot and Dante back then, even if only a little. They were such incredible players to play with.