General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
To be fair, killing lind is always a good idea
Just because I put out the fires that you ignite to orphanages does not make me a good kill, you pyromaniac :kriwhat:

3rd kill was Linditaylor because....just because lmao. I was running outta time for my night action so just picked Lindi randomly
So this is what I've been reduced to. Killing Lind is just a sport now ;--;

#FookLindaPrevails

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Van it was such a joy playing with you. You role played Krogo perfectly and used the newbie card soo well! Keep playing more often, fam!
I have a lot I want to say to you, but I'll save that for after the game. I tried my best to play like you did and probably failed, but it was so much fun! Even though I was your captain and you were the GF of the mafia team with the stronger role, I loved our discord chats. I have no regrets whatsoever haha.

Keep staying awesome, Mango!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Found it.

@Light D Lamperouge

Oh dearest and most fair and beautiful Light, I come here because I am in awe of your devious and sinister mind, one that puts all others on this site to shame. Thus do I wish to extend my hand to you, and gracefully ask that you become my dance partner. For you are the evilest of the ladies here, and as such the most desirable, may we burn your enemies to sunder together and grind their bones into dust.

Light, lady unlike any other, will you dance with me in a dance of blood?

How can this not melt a lady's heart?? :neesama: