General Mafia General Chat

Trap is nice yea, ofc depends on the song but that genre is generally p good

I tried spotify but got annoyed that it kept playing songs i wasnt interested in and couldn't have songs on repeat, if the premium/whatever version is different then thats better i guess but id rather use YT instead if i can have less of a headache by not paying anything compared to spotify. (Or maybe im too stupid to use spotify lmfao)
Lol just get premium it’s worth it trust

I just hired some guy from a Disc Server for the Wolflord :gokulaugh:. Let him fight for me and just take the loot.
i'll really have to think about when im getting itto, still needa work on a bunch of other chara's rofl, my artifact luck isnt the greatest and i recently got to world level 8 or smth, fighting the wolflord isnt gonna be fun i bet and asking for help isnt my thing ahaha.
btw i started farming the cute blue mushrooms in the chasm in case Baizhu needs them, hope he's gonna be on a banner once 3.0 drops lol, cant wait to finally have a dendro chara

rip, i wish the 4stars on that banner were at least worth pulling for so mona wouldnt be as painful lol
i hope i can get mona or jean once i lose the 50/50, still need those two

Lol just get premium it’s worth it trust
i think i'll pass for now, not too desperate for new music atm ahaha

Rej

Year of the black beard!
rip, i wish the 4stars on that banner were at least worth pulling for so mona wouldnt be as painful lol
i hope i can get mona or jean once i lose the 50/50, still need those two
I would also prefer a Jean...getting her C2 would be beautiful :josad:
But this is now my...5th Mona? And I dont use her...:seriously:
The art style here reminds me of this game

Genshin was the pioneer in this kind of games, now after over a year the competition is showing up.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol. This whole thread is always an interesting read these days.

oh i remember cyberpunk had a p nice song that got always taken down on YT cause game wasnt released yet or smth lol, trailer had it running for like few seconds

https://soundcloud.com/astucious%2Fsleep-steady-blouses-cyberpunk-2077-soundtrack-leaks
Cyberpunk failed pretty bad compared to the hype it had since it didn't perform well for PS4 and Xbox one.

Btw Broki if you liked AC games and Tomb Raider, you'll love Horizon Zero Dawn and it's sequel as well. I'm a huge fan of 3rd person action adventure and if you are too, then you'll love Horizon.

ah yes that one

To me this is one of the most relaxing songs i've heard in my life, that part at 0:26 my god
Can't mention great game soundtracks without mentioning FIFA lol. I loved a lot of songs there.

Btw, Welcome back ^^

ah yes that one

To me this is one of the most relaxing songs i've heard in my life, that part at 0:26 my god
when u say relaxing im having this one in mind from genshin lol, Liyue area has some p nice relaxing songs i think
I would also prefer a Jean...getting her C2 would be beautiful :josad:
But this is now my...5th Mona? And I dont use her...:seriously:
lol rip, maybe ur luckier next time u lose the 50/50, hope ur lucky enough to not lose the 50/50 overall tho. i'd gladly take ur mona, always wanted have more chances to try her with beidou haha