General Mafia General Chat

Ok so @Ratchet and OLF peeps:
|Advertising|
Advertising the other websites and promoting them via different means—sharing links for example—without taking consent from the staff members is not allowed.​
This is our general rule. However since AL allowed a collab between our cute forums, you can talk about your games here if you make a thread specifically and only for that in this section. But you still shouldn't post links in the process.

Thread can be called "Collab forum games" or something you see fit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ok so @Ratchet and OLF peeps:

This is our general rule. However since AL allowed a collab between our cute forums, you can talk about your games here if you make a thread specifically and only for that in this section. But you still shouldn't post links in the process.

Thread can be called "Collab forum games" or something you see fit.

Would it be possible to permit links within that thread? I ask because while having a thread is great and all, not being able to post links just makes the whole thing onerous. I'll be frank - people will circumvent the rules anyway, given that advertising works both ways and it's very clearly controlled and an exception I feel link forcing people to just write links like gamethread(dot)com instead just looks silly.

I'm happy to talk with Bogard directly about this, if that's possible? Can certainly make my case at least.

Would it be possible to permit links within that thread? I ask because while having a thread is great and all, not being able to post links just makes the whole thing onerous. I'll be frank - people will circumvent the rules anyway, given that advertising works both ways and it's very clearly controlled and an exception I feel link forcing people to just write links like gamethread(dot)com instead just looks silly.

I'm happy to talk with Bogard directly about this, if that's possible? Can certainly make my case at least.
Links only within that thread. We can allow that. We just don't want it to turn into a spam fest across mafia.

Ratchy, if only it was possible for anyone ever to talk to Bogard... :josad:

Hey guys, my friend @Orwellian here is in need of a few players for an amazing game he's hosting over on another website ( but dont worry its really easy to create an account and join it!) If you are interested please PM him as Im not sure he can link the forum here.

Please help him out ! :smoothy:

1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @MonochromeYoru
4. @T-Pein™
5. @Ultra
6. @ConquistadoR
7. @Kiku
8. @hime
9. @Dr. Watson
10. @Joygirl
11. @Midnight Delight
12. @Naomi
13. @Mr. Reloaded
14. @Alwaysmind
15. @Destroya
16. @Psylocke
17. @MitchMatch
18. @KWEH
19. @Orwellian
20. @Dr_Professor83
21. @MangoSenpai
22. @Underworld Broker
23. @NikaInParis
24. @Flower
25. @Michelle
26. @Grammaton
27. @Neeko

Subs
1. @Rej
2. @Lindltaylor
3. @Michelle
4. @Apollo
5. @xenos5
6. @Charlie
7. @Juliet
8. @zenox
9. @QueenEmilia

1- @Pot Goblin
2- @Dr_Professor83
3- @Michelle
4- @Flower
5- @Lord Melkor
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Apollo
8- @Charlie
9- @Dr. Watson

10- @TheAncientCenturion
11- @Xlaw
12- @MUUGEN
13- @Kerkovian
14- @T-Pein™
15- @MonochromeYoru
16- @MangoSenpai
17- @Yo Tan Wa
18- @Peroroncino
19- @Kobe
20- @AL sama
21- @Rottkins
22- @Psylocke
23- @Sallucion
24- @~UwU~
25- @Lindltaylor
26- @Mr. Reloaded
27- @Reborn
28- @Adam 🍎
29- @Ratchet
30- @Mashiro Blue
31- @Kiku
32- @Ekkologix
33- @Ultra
34- @SoulKiller
35- @Destroya

Subs:

1- @Rej
3-
6- @Xlaw
7- @Underworld Broker
@RKO

1- @Dr_Professor83
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Charlie
4- @RayanOO
5- @Lord Melkor
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @Peroroncino
8- @Flower
9- @DoctorIndigo
10- @AL sama
11- @TAC
12- @Dr. Watson
13- @Rej (maybe)
14- @Mashiro Blue
15- @Ratchet
16- @Tobra
17- @Apollo
18- @MangoSenpai
19- @Ekkologix
20- @MitchMatch
21- @Alwaysmind
22- @Sallucion
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Ariess
25- @Vanellope Lhea
26- @Midnight Delight
27- @MonochromeYoru
28- @MUUGEN
29- @oddoddfruit
30- @Meeyori
31- @BakiDou
32- @Juliet
33- @Kurozumi Seven7
34- @Dnineboby
35- @Kerkovian
@Reborn @TheAncientCenturion @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seraphoenix @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Yo Tan Wa @krogothwolf @Marimo_420 @Michelle @Yelan @Finalbeta @Robin @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Lindltaylor @~UwU~ @T-Pein™ @oddoddfruit @Sallucion @Juliet @Bortolomeo @Ratchet @Zara @Nana @Udell @Rej @Dr_Professor83 @Nick @Underworld Broker @novaselinenever @Mashiro Blue @Ryu Kishi @Kagurashii @RippedCal @Grammaton @Worst @Joygirl @Meeyori @Rottkins @Bonnibel @BornInAbyss @Charlie @MitchMatch @Ariess @RayanOO @DoctorIndigo @Peroroncino @Adam 🍎 @Arondight @QueenEmilia @Ultra @Zemmi @SoulKiller @BakiDou @Zolo @MUUGEN @Alwaysmind @hime @Lord Melkor @ConquistadoR @Xlaw @Don DaSlayer @Random Asshole @Destroya @Vanellope Lhea @Yelan @Cinera @MistyCatGoddess @Naomi @PaulOO @Salah WG @Midnight Delight @AL sama @Tobra @Missy @Smileyman @Mat D. Bizzo @Cutty Jewboy @Pantheos @Bogard @MonochromeYoru @Doddsy @Charlie @Pot Goblin @JoJo @AverageNamiEnjoyer @DoflaMihawk @MangoSenpai @ConquistadoR @BakiDou @SakazOuki @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo
What is this other website that you speak of?

Ratchet

Ratchet shouldn't do that either, but that's why he allows Flower to get away with what she does her.
I'm quoting this because it's not relevant to the current game, if it threatens to go there we will leave it for it.

X, can you explain to me, like I'm 5, what the issue is you have with me claiming Indie and not lying about it? What rule am I breaking? How is it even remotely comparable? I don't claim it when the rules ban claiming. I literally claim it *most* of the time, and historically I haven't lied about it. That's it...

You're accusing me of impropriety - the latest in a long line of examples where you seem to get at me or try to take shots for absolutely no reason. If I don't get a good explanation for this, and if you need to leave it till post game do so, but on a personal level I'm not prepared to accept this from you, I'm actually *this* close to calling time on our friendship.

Ratchet

I'm quoting this because it's not relevant to the current game, if it threatens to go there we will leave it for it.

X, can you explain to me, like I'm 5, what the issue is you have with me claiming Indie and not lying about it? What rule am I breaking? How is it even remotely comparable? I don't claim it when the rules ban claiming. I literally claim it *most* of the time, and historically I haven't lied about it. That's it...

You're accusing me of impropriety - the latest in a long line of examples where you seem to get at me or try to take shots for absolutely no reason. If I don't get a good explanation for this, and if you need to leave it till post game do so, but on a personal level I'm not prepared to accept this from you, I'm actually *this* close to calling time on our friendship.
Happy to discuss it in private too if you want X - I have an issue with you both accusing me of cheating and of facilitating cheating because you claim I do it, and I expect this to be either apologised for or recontextualised.

I'm actually *this* close to calling time on our friendship.
doesn't sound like a real friend if you're offended by this comment on a personal level then you would've reached out to dest in pms and had a personal discussion with him.

you're a hypocrite is what it is in the way you carry yourself here is so fake to the way you act towards others on NF. You act like everyone is inferior to you. You show favoritism to Flower at every turn here. Remember the 2 games in a row kek and her ruined one resulting in Onii disbanning the entire thing. What did you do give a small verbal warning if that?

For this personal instance the issue is when you claim indie and you go I perfected this meta and have never lied in my 11 years of claiming indie. It is poor sportsmanship show the basis of mafia is lies and deceit. You claiming something and then complaining when someone doesn't believe you so you begin throwing names at players as evidently shown on NF in faves and many other games.

It is the exact same thing as Flower being suspected as scum when she has the slightest bit of FoS on her and she brings out her truthtell she literally compared it being Innocent Child. How fucking overpowered and stupid does that sound.

You won't do anything about though even if you have the entire game telling you it's wrong to do.
You don't deserve the title of mafia section mod.

Drago was a better mod than you and I have no respect for you in any regard.