General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
F

Fallen Prince

I think that is a south thing in general. Our local schools are allowing high school sports but high school students can only go two days a week but players can come for the PE practice hour and after school practice.
Yea i have seen that , college football is big thing for most southerners. I dont see the craze of it in cali or new york its all work and no game .

We are planning to shift back to birmingham in few years when my kid grows up. He can get good exposure to outdoor environment and games.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yea i have seen that , college football is big thing for most southerners. I dont see the craze of it in cali or new york its all work and no game .

We are planning to shift back to birmingham in few years when my kid grows up. He can get good exposure to outdoor environment and games.
It really is, football including the NFL is also but I think sports in general is huge in the southern states, likely because all the excess energy people have from drinking southern sweet tea xD

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think that is a south thing in general. Our local schools are allowing high school sports but high school students can only go two days a week but players can come for the PE practice hour and after school practice.
Are you in the South?! Also, @Fallen Prince, nothing pisses off people down there like FUCKIN’ WITH FOO’BALL, ROLL MOTHERFUCKIN’ TIDE!!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was kidding i watch the real football, i dont understand why american football was popular. After watching nfl in stadium you get the feeling its cultural thing.
You’ve lived in Alabama, you know that college football is the only acceptable religion outside of Southern Baptism down there...I never understood the obsession, but I’ve always been a baseball fan anyway. Real football is more interesting to me than the American facsimile :luuh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
You’ve lived in Alabama, you know that college football is the only acceptable religion outside of Southern Baptism down there...I never understood the obsession, but I’ve always been a baseball fan anyway. Real football is more interesting to me than the American facsimile :luuh:
I don't get the obsession of watching sports at all. The only sport I enjoyed watching was my son playing t-ball and baseball. Parents=Worst Fans.