Marvel Cinematic Universe

Favorite MCU character?

• Total voters
Thor was fucking shit. The biggest disappointment in my life in terms of waiting for a movie. ( Thor is my favorite hero from Marvel ).

After 1st hour I thought I'm watching bloopers/gag reel. The entire movie passed, I couldn't believe that shit was a real movie, not a bloopers compilation.

The only "serious" moments in the movie are literally the first and last scene from Gorr ( and Jane's death as long as you cared about her character, I didn't because she was swiftly removed from Thor's life after Dark World ), this fucking idiot Waititi even managed to turn Gorr into a joke.

Phase 4 is trash. Wish I did what most of my homies who I used to watch Marvel with, which is end their watching of Marvel after Endgame.

I will try to erase my memory about Phase 4 as much as I can and lie to myself that I stopped watching after Endgame:pepehawk:
IMHO remove 50% of jokes in first half and add more Gorr killing gods and it'd become solid movie lol

I can't quit MCU until they finally kill Thor :josad:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Btw, who are your favourite characters and movies from the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe? @All

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
His ending/conclusion in the movie is fine. Even if you hate how he's portrayed otherwise, change the writer for next Thor one or next Avengers movie featuring Thor and he'd be good imo. No permanent damage
No motherfucker even if Russos returns for Avengers will ever wash off the memory of this retarded ass movie that is Love and Thunder.

Sorry.

Have fun tho.

No motherfucker even if Russos returns for Avengers will ever wash off the memory of this retarded ass movie that is Love and Thunder.

Sorry.

Have fun tho.
Lmao
Btw, who are your favourite characters and movies from the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe? @All
It was Tony at first but Ragnarok-IW made Thor my absolute favorite. Infinity War is my favorite movie- absolutely peak MCU, also peak Odinson.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Talking strictly only about the cinematic universe, I'd say, if we consider Deadpool and Wolverine a part of it, they'd be my top 2. Followed by Iron Man, Cap and Thor and Dr. Strange. Might be cuz I am biased towards Benedict tho.

As for the fave movies, that's more difficult. I'll need to think about it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It was Tony at first but Ragnarok-IW made Thor my absolute favorite. Infinity War is my favorite movie- absolutely peak MCU, also peak Odinson.
Those are good picks. I'd probably also opt for IW as my fave or at the very least among the top 3.

And like I said above both Tony and Thor are among my absolute faves.

I forgot Loki up there. He's in the club too.

Maybe make a poll with some chars or movies so people can vote for those.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
so Deadpool 3 is coming before Fantastic Four.
im still not sure if Wolverine in the next deadpool movie is from Earth-616 or not.

but with that being said, there is 5 confirmed mutants in the MCU right now.
- Kamala
- Namor
- Wade Wilson / Deadpool
- Wolverine
- Ursa Major

Those are good picks. I'd probably also opt for IW as my fave or at the very least among the top 3.

And like I said above both Tony and Thor are among my absolute faves.

I forgot Loki up there. He's in the club too.

Maybe make a poll with some chars or movies so people can vote for those.
Done.

Also, IW, Ragnarok and maybe End Game are my top 3 probably. Not sure about third, though. EG isn't THAT good, but fine finale.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
The only future MCU movies and content in general that I'm interested in is any future Spider-Man movies tbh

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Lmfao what specifically do you dislike
The only good thing to come out of marvel the past few years was No Way Home and that's prob cause Sony kept disney grounded. Pretty much everything else is disastrous, especially all these series disney is shitting out, filled with agenda driven nonsense instead of genuine writing.

Heck forget the writing, even the cgi and effects have taken a massive step back in recent films, just tells you they're shitting out way too many of em at a rapid pace.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
โ€Ž
so Deadpool 3 is coming before Fantastic Four.
im still not sure if Wolverine in the next deadpool movie is from Earth-616 or not.

but with that being said, there is 5 confirmed mutants in the MCU right now.
- Kamala
- Namor
- Wade Wilson / Deadpool
- Wolverine
- Ursa Major
Cyclops, Gambit and Cable were also kinda confirmed

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thanks.

Also, IW, Ragnarok and maybe End Game are my top 3 probably. Not sure about third, though. EG isn't THAT good, but fine finale.
Those are also great picks, I agree. Talked about IW above, and I also enjoyed Rangarok a lot. Think Hela was pretty good in that one, and of course Thor.

Captain America(Steve) because he had the most complete arc and 3 amazing movies
Yeah Cap's awesome, I agree. I prefer Tony by a slight margin tho.

Tbh, the only project in phase 4 worth watching is NWH and maybe MoM. Disney+ shows are either bad (Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk), less-than-average (TFATWS, WV) or average (Moon Knight, Loki).

But Phase 2 wasn't that great too, with CATWS and GoTG being only good movies. I'm still hyped for Phase 5 and 6, especially for Blade, New World Order (only because of The Leader tho), Daredevil, Thunderbolts, Deadpool 3, FF and New Avengers. Add Spider-Man if its announced.

MCU is not dead, as many people say, just lost. I still believe in Kevin
:cheers: