Marvel Cinematic Universe

Favorite MCU character?

• Total voters
Finally after 7 episodes, this episode is really worth watching. :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
@AdmiralKoniroryu @Zoroe etc
Charlie Cox is so charismatic holy shit, one thing I liked is that they are showing how acrobat Daredevil is
Post automatically merged:

As the episode is the last one, likely The Leader is expected to appear, Sam Wilson could also make an appearance in the post credits connecting everything with the upcoming Captain America 4 New World Order movie.

Last edited:
I've not yet seen season 3 of Daredevil (Almost finished with S2 so far), but damn he seems a lot more acrobatic and overall more nimble/stronger here than he seemed so far in first two seasons of his show. Also, more lighthearted, but I don't mind it.

That walk of shame though lmao

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Charlie Cox is so charismatic holy shit, one thing I liked is that they are showing how acrobat Daredevil is
Post automatically merged:

As the episode is the last one, likely The Leader is expected to appear, Sam Wilson could also make an appearance in the post credits connecting everything with the upcoming Captain America 4 New World Order movie.
i think next episode he will appear and i hope in the post credit scene we will see Hulk/Bruce Banner in Sakaar

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
@BangOO🍅 @NikaInParis @Enma @AdmiralKoniroryu
The ending of She Hulk was leaked on reddit and DAMN, the leak seems to be true because of the teasers it happens exactly the same as in the teasers. The final episode will break the internet
:crazwhat:
i really enjoyed this episode, was pretty insane (probably my favourite episode of any marvel disney+ shows)