Marvel Cinematic Universe

Favorite MCU character?

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
‎
Well, enjoyable =/= good. I find Bay's Transformers enjoyable, but they are far from good.
Eh.

If you enjoyed something it means it had stuff you found good otherwise you wouldnt enjoy it.

She Hulk was light hearted action comedy after series of darker tv shows (Loki, Moon Knight and so on). Not everything in Marvel needs to be like that.

The hell did people expect of a chatacter that doesnt have violence as primary answer to problems? She aint Hulk

Eh.

If you enjoyed something it means it had stuff you found good otherwise you wouldnt enjoy it.

She Hulk was light hearted action comedy after series of darker tv shows (Loki, Moon Knight and so on). Not everything in Marvel needs to be like that.

The hell did people expect of a chatacter that doesnt have violence as primary answer to problems? She aint Hulk
You can enjoy something and admit that the thing you enjoy, objectively, isn't good, like cigarettes or energizers. She-Hulk was horrible for me, the only good episode is 8 with Daredevil.

She-Hulk itself is a horrible character. A hypocritical piece of shit. I still cringe when she tells the fucking Hulk, that she is better at controlling her anger than him because of "catcalling and incompetent man telling her what to do". SHE TELLS ALL THAT SHIT TO A GUY THAT WAS HUNTED BY MILITARY AND TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I honestly thought, after episode 8 ending, that it was getting somewhere, that maybe she will see her errors and hypocrisy, and it will make her question herself. But no, 9 episode goes on full Loony Tunes without addressing the previous episode's ending.

It was horrible, easily the shitties thing MCU has ever done.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
‎
You can enjoy something and admit that the thing you enjoy, objectively, isn't good, like cigarettes or energizers. She-Hulk was horrible for me, the only good episode is 8 with Daredevil.
You cant enjoy something if you dont find it good bruh

If you smoke you do it because you like it, it makes you feel good, you enjoy it

If you drink energizers it is same shit

Stop being a wuss and just admit to yourself you found it good. No point jerking it off

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

She-Hulk itself is a horrible character. A hypocritical piece of shit. I still cringe when she tells the fucking Hulk, that she is better at controlling her anger than him because of "catcalling and incompetent man telling her what to do". SHE TELLS ALL THAT SHIT TO A GUY THAT WAS HUNTED BY MILITARY AND TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I honestly thought, after episode 8 ending, that it was getting somewhere, that maybe she will see her errors and hypocrisy, and it will make her question herself. But no, 9 episode goes on full Loony Tunes without addressing the previous episode's ending.

It was horrible, easily the shitties thing MCU has ever done.
Yeah I thought the show was very mid but the lack of a satisfying conclusion really made me regret watching it in the first place. It didn’t need to be a fight, for this type of show I’d of preferred if it wasn’t. But things just end after a hamfisted incel villain plot line lol.

yea this show is just like filler and possibly not even canon too.

but since this is MCU series, people will rate 80% on rotten tomatoes anyway.
there is some yondu promo material and gamora stuff
might not even be canon
It's canon, but probably not a must watch or anything.

Might somewhat set-up the next GoG movie, since Groot is all grown up. I'm mostly just watching for a potential Thor appearance lol

While we're not given the reason in the MCU, in comics Bruce has anger issues because of his traumatic childhood courtesy of an incredibly abusive father, too lmao. So that was funny.

"I'm FAR better at controlling my anger than u cuz ive got some problems that piss me off thousand times more often than urs!"

At first, I was okay with the scene tbh. I thought it was writer's way of showing her flaws, and how she isn't a Mary Sue and can be kind of a dick at times. But then they did nothing to improve upon it idk... I had fun watching the series, but She-Hulk herself felt quite shallow.

While we're not given the reason in the MCU, in comics Bruce has anger issues because of his traumatic childhood courtesy of an incredibly abusive father, too lmao. So that was funny.

"I'm FAR better at controlling my anger than u cuz ive got some problems that piss me off thousand times more often than urs!"

At first, I was okay with the scene tbh. I thought it was writer's way of showing her flaws, and how she isn't a Mary Sue and can be kind of a dick at times. But then they did nothing to improve upon it idk... I had fun watching the series, but She-Hulk herself felt quite shallow.
I think they're taking comic approach to gamma radiation (it turns you into your inner self), so abusive father can be added too.

Also, I'll never forgive them for Abomination and Skaar, they are so bad it hurts. I only hope for The Leader and Ross to be given justice.

I think they're taking comic approach to gamma radiation (it turns you into your inner self), so abusive father can be added too.

Also, I'll never forgive them for Abomination and Skaar, they are so bad it hurts.
Not an avid comic book fan (although I know stuff here and there), so honestly had no idea who the fuck Skaar was until they showed him lol.

They can still do him justice in the movie, doe

I only hope for The Leader and Ross to be given justice.
Ross' actor died, so I wonder how they'll handle that

Not an avid comic book fan (although I know stuff here and there), so honestly had no idea who the fuck Skaar was until they showed him lol.

They can still do him justice in the movie, doe
One can only hope. Dunno how they will do it without adapting World War Hulk, but whatever. And i'm more upset about his design, that was one ye-ye ass haircut, I tell ya.

Ross' actor died, so I wonder how they'll handle that
He was already recasted by Harrison Ford, so it's okay.