Mihawk bounty speculation (vs BB bounty Bet thread)

Will Mihawk have a higher bounty than BlackBeard

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the end, Mihawk's new bounty will be 2.7 billion
see you soon in act 4

p.s

Mihawk fandom never play safe .... if his bounty be above 2.3 the best you will get in a "I Told You"
but if you be wrong
you will bring fire and fury to your fan base ...

I remember far too well when people said " Sabo bounty should AT LEAST be above 1 Bil" and they made a far too long post about it

Oda shit on them none the less

Unless it's revealed at the end the series even after Dragon's bounty is revealed
don't worry ... in last act we get to know Warlords are getting new bounty ... there is no reason to hold it off when we have the Yonko and Kings bounty on tables

even some one as irrelevant as Mihawk would get his bounty soon or later ... worst case is end of Wano

and you can mark my word " I would be massive surprise if Mihawk's bounty be above Ben Beckman"

one man is one man

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
don't worry ... in last act we get to know Warlords are getting new bounty ... there is no reason to hold it off when we have the Yonko and Kings bounty on tables

even some one as irrelevant as Mihawk would get his bounty soon or later ... worst case is end of Wano

and you can mark my word " I would be massive surprise if Mihawk's bounty be above Ben Beckman"

one man is one man
Beckman is one man too.

He will have 5.59 billion bounty
This is why everyone cares about this bounty. It's almost entirely built on One man's physcial strength. Theres very little related to harming civilians that we know of and no political ties and no crew or territory

This will be the first time bounty is the closest thing to actual power scaling in this entire series and it will rock the community. If above Blackbeard, it's an immediate wank for every Yonkou since everyone INCLUDING YOU red admiral will start wanking guys like shanks saying 3 billion out if his four billion bounty is only his strength. And yet if its lower than Katakuri's bounty, it will convince everyone that Mihawk is weaker than even Katakuri

In the end, Mihawk either hypes the other Yonkou or he's weak as shit. At no point will any of the haters actually acknowledge Mihawks strength despite whatever bounty he has, he is either weak or proves that Yonkou are stronger than the everyone thought

For everyone reading this reply, you should quote it because I guarantee this WILL BE the inevitable outcome on this forum

This is why everyone cares about this bounty. It's almost entirely built on One man's physcial strength. Theres very little related to harming civilians that we know of and no political ties and no crew or territory

This will be the first time bounty is the closest thing to actual power scaling in this entire series and it will rock the community. If above Blackbeard, it's an immediate wank for every Yonkou since everyone INCLUDING YOU red admiral will start wanking guys like shanks saying 3 billion out if his four billion bounty is only his strength. And yet if its lower than Katakuri's bounty, it will convince everyone that Mihawk is weaker than even Katakuri

In the end, Mihawk either hypes the other Yonkou or he's weak as shit. At no point will any of the haters actually acknowledge Mihawks strength despite whatever bounty he has, he is either weak or proves that Yonkou are stronger than the everyone thought

For everyone reading this reply, you should quote it because I guarantee this WILL BE the inevitable outcome on this forum
again ... too much faith

Teach is one of the strongest people in the world
he is on Imu black list
he have an army on his back
he rule in New World
he won the pay back war
he proven to be a world class danger in Marine Ford

and yet all he got was 2.3 Bil

if Mihawk don't have some stupid big achievement on his past .... his bounty can't even be above Luffy
cause at best his power is only equal to current Teach and he ain't have any of the next gigantic factor

so it simply don't make sense for him to be +2.3 Bil base on power alone ...

you expect people see that hype and go banana ...
but Edward Weevil who is a high tier closest to top tier class ... have a bounty of 480 Mil

his bounty was a power base bounty as well and not even made it to 500 Mil

to say Mihawk power worth +5 Edward Weevil (s) ... it's a Mihawk fandom claim ......

your avatar try to say : you people should not disrespect warlords

while

Mihawk bounty being above Luffy won't make any sense let alone Teach
and
Boa soon would get fucked really bad by Marine

p.s

I'm ready to see Mihawk in a new light if he made it to 2 Bil by himself
are you ready to take back Yonko level power if his bounty wasn't that above 1.5 Bil ?

Last edited:
his bounty was a power base bounty as well and not even made it to 500 Mil

to say Mihawk power worth +5 Edward Weevil (s) ... it's a Mihawk fandom claim ......

your avatar try to say : you people should not disrespect warlords
My avatar doesn't mean anything... it's just a funny meme that I liked.

Mihawk's bounty isnt just strength. It's strength and accomplishments in strength. He is the undisputed strongest swordsman whereas Weevil is said to have whitebeard strengh but he's only beaten up nameless Whitebeard allied captains... If he actually beats like top commanders from the Whitbeard crew then that would be an actual achievement

Mihawks bounty has to reflect that not even fuckin swordsmen Yonkou can best this man in a fight. That's a reasonable number of steps above Weevil who is just a meat head who's beaten up unimportant guys

:suresure:

jokes aside
he can't have a very high bounty just bc he is "WSS" since he doesn't seem to be the guy who looks for trouble like Teach....even 2B would be too much imho (not cuz he doesn't deserve it he just doesn't seem to be a troublemaker)
I mean it's two things really either the marines dont really care about Mihawk's Strength just coz hes less likely to use it against them unprovoked OR Mihawk doesn't have such strength to begin with so he was weak all along (which I've explained doesn't make sense in the story)

Worst

Custom title
I mean it's two things really either the marines dont really care about Mihawk's Strength just coz hes less likely to use it against them unprovoked OR Mihawk doesn't have such strength to begin with so he was weak all along (which I've explained doesn't make sense in the story)
Let's even assume he is Yonko level (and imho he's not) he's alone and even if he is as strong as a Yonko he still doesn't have military power and would be an easy target for the Navy so not a big threat in the end
(Not even the strongest Yonko would do much against the whole Navy in a 1 vs All scenario and we have some examples)

Mihawks bounty has to reflect that not even fuckin swordsmen Yonkou can best this man in a fight. That's a reasonable number of steps above Weevil who is just a meat head who's beaten up unimportant guys
let's not go in fan fictions about Mihawk power ...

and being WSS is relatively create less danger than what Luffy did to world SO FAR ...
so still not sure why Mihawk should have a higher bounty than Luffy ...
sure people like King should have give and take equal bounty to Luffy and Ben might have 2 Bil
but they are underling of a Yonko as Mihawk is just a dude ...

2.3 Bil bounty for a dude is stupid ... and fan fiction ... like rest of things about Mihawk fake legend

Let's even assume he is Yonko level (and imho he's not) he's alone and even if he is as strong as a Yonko he still doesn't have military power and would be an easy target for the Navy so not a big threat in the end
(Not even the strongest Yonko would do much against the whole Navy in a 1 vs All scenario and we have some examples)
Well of course I don't mean Mihawk alone is such a colossal threat since I'm of the mind that two Admirals are enough to finish off any single person in the series BUT the navy wouldn't risk it. The navy would MUCH prefer using stalling tactics than engaging in an assault that could lose them assets as important as an admiral

For example Kizaru is fully prepared to head out and intercept momma and kaido and of course he has no chance of actually engaging in combat and winning so the obvious route here was that Kizaru was just gonna stall them until the marines collected enough forces as to completely prevent the two from meeting

Now the downside such tactics aren't qute possible when dealing with one man is that its one man so who knows what he'll do. Like if the marines decide to arrest rayleigh, two Admirals are enough but rayleigh doesn't have territory or men to protect. If rayleigh is backed into a corner, he's Much more willing to go kamikaze than Big mom or Kaido. By this I mean Rayleigh could decide to just stake his life on killing an admiral on his way out and then what? The navy has taken out a guy who barely doesn't anythiNG and has lost a fuckin admiral in the process. I feel as though that's a general loss in the navy's side. This would similarly apply to Mihawk. The man has nothing to care about except the fight and that makes him that more dangerous than let's say whitebeard who could just sink marineford since ace and his men were there.

so it would be much better for the Navy to just bombard Mihawk's island from across the sea until he starts running and then start a long and arduous chase for days and hope mihawk like runs out of food and water or something

In the end, tactics of battke matter according to who you're dealing with and the circumstances around the encounters. Garp said it himself that the profit-loss ratio when dealing with Rayleigh would too much against the navy to bother capturing him. And yet against the whole whitebeard pirates they were ready and waiting with fully fleshed out tactics and all the shit. This doesn't mean that rayleigh is harder to deal with than a Yonkou crew, it means the possible gain from killing him is much less than the gain from taking out a Yonkou when compared to the respective losses involved.

Therefore Mihawk of course doesn't have the strength or importance of an entire Yonkou crew like Blackbeard's but him being a single man also creates new challenges that you wouldn't find in dealing with a yonkou crew and the tactics employed would change and you could again find like with rayleigh that dealing with a single person in the long run is a net loss compared to dealing with a whole Yonkou crew.

That's my write up about the nuances of tactics in battle that would be required in dealing with mihawk and so his bounty isn't as cut and dry as "he has no crew so he is automatically an easier target"
Post automatically merged:

let's not go in fan fictions about Mihawk power ...

and being WSS is relatively create less danger than what Luffy did to world SO FAR ...
so still not sure why Mihawk should have a higher bounty than Luffy ...
sure people like King should have give and take equal bounty to Luffy and Ben might have 2 Bil
but they are underling of a Yonko as Mihawk is just a dude ...

2.3 Bil bounty for a dude is stupid ... and fan fiction ... like rest of things about Mihawk fake legend
Well mihawk is CANONICALLY the Strongest swordsman on the planet and the planet includes Admirals and Yonkou and gorosei and revolutionaries and whoever the flying fuck

I've explained in this post how being a single man doesn't automatically make it easier for the navy to deal with you. Read above if you care

Last edited: