Theory Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman, but Gandhi Gorosei is the Sword God

Gandhi is after Kizaru.
There are at least two fights after Gandhi.
I am sure he will be impressive but Mihawk rules supreme until Zoro dethrones him.
Mihawk rules supreme against Vista right

Look, I will be serious. May fav char is Akainu, but I know that he will be not even compareble in the final with Luffy. So it is what it is...he was downplayed from all point by Oda, while for him Vista was just a bug

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk rules supreme against Vista right

Look, I will be serious. May fav char is Akainu, but I know that he will be not even compareble in the final with Luffy. So it is what it is...he was downplayed from all point by Oda, while for him Vista was just a bug
A Luffy fan is disqualified from power scaling, too blind to see the truth.
Mihawk is the strongest character in One Piece right now and possibly of all times.
Until Zoro takes over.

Mihawk is the strongest character in One Piece right now and possibly of all times.
He is not, he is best post pon fight character in One Piece manga. But to be strongest he need to take the challenges, stop post pon fights, stop hunting don krieg and only then his haki could get to the lvl when he will be able give Akainu mid diff battle, for hight diff Mihawk need timeskip, or Impel Down off-screen training

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He is not, he is best post pon fight character in One Piece manga. But to be strongest he need to take the challenges, stop post pon fights, stop hunting don krieg and only then his haki could get to the lvl when he will be able give Akainu mid diff battle, for hight diff Mihawk need timeskip, or Impel Down off-screen training
He doesnt need anything.
He already has portrayal above even Ryuma himself. :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk not standing even close to that. But you could dream whatever you want, just prepare for biggest L
It's not hard to figure out why Oda gave a supreme grade Kokuto to Mihawk while an inferior grade to Ryuma.
Keep deluding yourself that Mihawk aint the strongest. Black Blade users are taking over the world. :goyea:

Imagine ghandi who supposed to be sword god doesn't have a permanent black blade, while Ryuma the real sword god have it.

No, bald ghandi not a sword god.