Mihawk vs Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the point. Luffy had plot armor and so did Crocodile. Crocodile was defeated by fodder Luffy, a normal manga reader would never dare to compare him to Doffy let alone Mihawk.
Plot armor isn't always that. Just Crocodile underestimate Luffy and gotten stronger since then is all.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk blocked him, and Mihawk does not exert more than necessary. Why would he try to break his hook? Mihawk doesn't go around rampaging lol.

Don't use anime when in the battledome. I don't have the wish to try and convince you that Mihawk is stronger than Crocodile, if Oda didn't manage I don't think I can.

This will be my last reply to you here.
Doesn't need to rampage, but you can easily disarm your opponents weapons like he did with Zoro when they clash and broke 2 of his blades:

He tried less on Zoro, but you mean he couldn't try to break weapons of Crocodile and Vista when he fought them? I get stronger than East Blue Zoro, but still for WSS to get stalled by them is kinda underwhelming and make him look bad.

I am using real evidence and it's Oda who still made Mihawk get handle by Crocodile, Jozu, Vista, etc.. Not my fault he doesn't have feats to push him above them when he couldn't beat them. That's Oda's call, not mine and in his mind, he seems to make Mihawk struggle or evenly match with them.

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
mihawk's blade is permanently clad in haki
prets luffy with no haki beat croc
luffy says he cant fight someone that strong in the war .
but now mihawk has to prove he is stronger than croc
logic 101
:finally:
Luffy had no problems stepping up to all three Admirals.

Mihawk scares Luffy so much that Luffy cancels an attack he was preparing for Mihawk and runs his ass off from him for the entirety of Marineford.

Luffy also had no problem punking Crocodile when Croc went to attack WB.

Mihawk neg diffs. He probably doesn't even need a blade - Mihawk kicks his ass with his bare hands without breaking a sweat.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Did Croco even fight zoro seriously?

Bullet>>>Posthawk if we use movie stampede
Also Crocodile was equal to Yoing Bullet not Prime bullet
I've yet to fully watch the movie. From what I saw, Zoro too wasn't fighting seriously and he managed to stop Croc in his tracks. Rumor has it that Bullet is comparable to Rayleigh when he was on Roger's ship. Does this not imply Bullet's young version the strongest version of him?

While we're at that, Could someone give me a link to Stampede movie with subs?

I don’t watch anime or movies and don’t use non-canon material for powerscaling. In the manga, Mihawk beats him with low difficulty at most, were talking barely more than what it took for him to toy with pre-ts Zoro.

Croc attacks Oldbeard -> Oldbeard didn’t even acknowledge his presence
Croc attacks Akainu -> Akainu pauses for a sec, as if someone farted in his direction
Croc attacks Mihawk -> Mihawk effortlessly blocks him with the side of his sword (no dramatic shot of them flying towards each other and clashing exists in the manga)

I

Inspector_Mu

I don’t watch anime or movies and don’t use non-canon material for powerscaling. In the manga, Mihawk beats him with low difficulty at most, were talking barely more than what it took for him to toy with pre-ts Zoro.

Croc attacks Oldbeard -> Oldbeard didn’t even acknowledge his presence
Croc attacks Akainu -> Akainu pauses for a sec, as if someone farted in his direction
Croc attacks Mihawk -> Mihawk effortlessly blocks him with the side of his sword (no dramatic shot of them flying towards each other and clashing exists in the manga)
Mihawk attacks
Old beard doesnt even move a muscle

Mihawk attacks luffy
Dodged many times,...
Vista enters

Mihawk slashes buggy with his permanent haki black blade
Nothing happens

Crocodile effortlessly blocked/attacked Mihawk...told him to back off which Mihawk did

If Admirals and Yonko can neg diff level 6 prisoners
This has already more or less happened in the cases of Ace and Jinbe, both of whom should be stronger than Croc.

Croc with CoA haki would still be helpless against the admirals’ CoO. In order to push them to mid-diff, he’d have to get close to Katakuri’s level, which would entail an upgrade in stats almost across the board.

Man you killing me here ofc story wise Mihawk wins mid diff cuz don’t forget croc was suppose to be one step before the Yonko one piece tho was extended so now with the new power levels I’m pretty sure croc will be low top tier.

but if you tell me who wins without story plot blah blah put my money in croco he is the best man his character his fruit everything about him speaks boss he should be Yonko honestly instd of having big mom bs

Status
Not open for further replies.