Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure why you tagged me in this thread tbh shishio

me saying i conside mihawk # 1 and saying that my opinion on swordsmen as a whole has improved doesnt mean i was gonna agree with mihawk beating two yonkou at once

best you’re getting out of me is that this would be a low difficulty fight if mihawk had shanks backing him up

anything else, we can just agree to disagree
So wtih how much difficulty does team Yonko win?
I am not trying to tag people who would just obviously say Mihawk would win. I have even tagged people who thinks Kaido and Meme > Mihawk individually

Although this was half way troll post, I do think a logical argument (at least based on feats) can be made for Mihawk. Though if I am being serious, just due to their portrayal and what I expect them to do when Kaido goes Hybrid and Big Mom uses Awakening, they win mid/high diff though Mihawk would still do some significant damage to both.

Z
So wtih how much difficulty does team Yonko win?
I am not trying to tag people who would just obviously say Mihawk would win. I have even tagged people who thinks Kaido and Meme > Mihawk individually

Although this was half way troll post, I do think a logical argument (at least based on feats) can be made for Mihawk. Though if I am being serious, just due to their portrayal and what I expect them to do when Kaido goes Hybrid and Big Mom uses Awakening, they win mid/high diff though Mihawk would still do some significant damage to both.
if this were a video game where i has full control over big mom and kaido’s actions. What i would do is turn kaido into a dragon, and when mihawk goes to slice the dragon, big mom attacks mihawk with spear of elbaf at the same time

kaido and mihawk die and big mom stays standing

using one person as bait in a 2v1 is a good strategy, and dragon kaido is useless against swords so he should have the honor

The stock value on all swordsmen (mihawk/shanks/zoro ect) has all gone up

Very easy to not get tagged when the strongest person you fought (Vista) wasn't even taking you seriously and smiling.
VIsta was going all out lmao, he had a brother to save and he was desperate. Replace Vista with Kaido and Kaido is getting one shot lmao
Post automatically merged:

if this were a video game where i has full control over big mom and kaido’s actions. What i would do is turn kaido into a dragon, and when mihawk goes to slice the dragon, big mom attacks mihawk with spear of elbaf at the same time

kaido and mihawk die and big mom stays standing

using one person as bait in a 2v1 is a good strategy, and dragon kaido is useless against swords so he should have the honor

The stock value on all swordsmen (mihawk/shanks/zoro ect) has all gone up
The issue with that strategy is
a)Mihawk is infinitely smarter than either Kaido and Big Mom. He would not fall for that strategy
b)His CoO is Godly, he would see that shit coming from a mile away, dodge spear of Elbaf which would damage Kaido. Send a country level flying slash towards Big Mom, killing Big Mom, turn his attention to wounded Kaido. Talk shit and cut him in half.

VIsta was going all out lmao, he had a brother to save and he was desperate. Replace Vista with Kaido and Kaido is getting one shot lmao
Mihawk's goal: Test Luffy's luck 1v1
Result: Failed to get past Vista

Vista's goal: Help Luffy per Marco's orders
Result: Casually bullied Mihawk with a smile on his face. Mihawk requests a postponement with the bass in his voice gone.

Serious Vista body bags Mihawk.

Mihawk's goal: Test Luffy's luck 1v1
Result: Failed to get past Vista
Mihawk used only so much force to pressurize rookie Luffy, while giving him the chance to escape. Obviously, for Vista Mihawk would need far more strength than he allowed himself to use against Luffy, and as Vista interfered, Luffy passed the test (having the ability to make others his ally). It wouldn't make sense for Mihawk to use as much strength as needed to overwhelm Vista, because that amount of power is not something rookie Luffy could handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.