Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
No Yonko levels is too much downplaying those baboons.
The top baboons would body bag Kinnemon, something Kaido and Meme can't even dream of doing.
A life of piracy obviously doesn't fit Mihawk. He sought protection from the WG by becoming a Warlord but now that he has expired, they've tossed im into the dumpster like a cheap brothel jizz rag. Imagine being replaced by machines or artificial constructs :shocking:

right between Yonko and Admirals. High Top tier if Yonko are top top and Admirals are mid top.
i see

and your reason is because he's only fighting bamboos and not strong opponents, i presume? well whitebeard said he hasnt seen shanks in years when rockstar paid him a visit. and linlin said she hasnt seen kaido in years. so what top tiers are the yonko fighting exactly?

either way, you're my bro but I disagree with you. i rate shanks and mihawk much higher then our well fed obese queen.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
i see

and your reason is because he's only fighting bamboos and not strong opponents, i presume? well whitebeard said he hasnt seen shanks in years when rockstar paid him a visit. and linlin said she hasnt seen kaido in years. so what top tiers are the yonko fighting exactly?

either way, you're my bro but I disagree with you. i rate shanks and mihawk much higher then our well fed obese queen.
The story doesn't add up or make sense so Idk what top tiers are fighting. But, from a narrative perspective, Mihawk's value is very small. I only put him this high because Zoro but even then, nothing implies Zoro should be that high having to always fight the second strongest at any given time.

Linlin's narrative importance exceeds that of Mihawks by leaps and bounds. Her portrayal in strength equally so. Using characters when they are up against plot protected and invincible SH pirates or SH allies isn't a valid means of scaling power. Dismiss every moment she been with the SH and see how everything else plays out. Thats how you actually gauge a characters strength. Most importantly, see how Luffy treats or reacts to a character because since he is somewhat strong, he is "less protected" and everytime he sees her, He's always hauling ass.

Mihawk has to show actual real feats before I give him the benefit of the doubt. Thats all he has - the benefit of the doubt and Zoro fans uplaying him. He would be considered at most Commander level if he was not connected with Zoro nor was it in the interest of the Zoro fandom to protect him. Trust me, as a former zoro Stan, I understand the need to shadow wank but I think the wank should be placed elsewhere. To me, Mihawk isn't worth that much at least from what little effort Oda has put into his character. I

@ShishioIsBack do you think Big Mom is country level ?
No maybe Island level, I mean we have already seen Big Mom's named stanced proper attacks.
How much higher than that can she go?

All I would say is she is far below Mihawk in terms of attack power so where ever Mihawk is, she is like two tiers below that. If Mihawk is large country level, then Big Mom is small Island level etc.
Post automatically merged:

The story doesn't add up or make sense so Idk what top tiers are fighting. But, from a narrative perspective, Mihawk's value is very small. I only put him this high because Zoro but even then, nothing implies Zoro should be that high having to always fight the second strongest at any given time.

Linlin's narrative importance exceeds that of Mihawks by leaps and bounds. Her portrayal in strength equally so. Using characters when they are up against plot protected and invincible SH pirates or SH allies isn't a valid means of scaling power. Dismiss every moment she been with the SH and see how everything else plays out. Thats how you actually gauge a characters strength. Most importantly, see how Luffy treats or reacts to a character because since he is somewhat strong, he is "less protected" and everytime he sees her, He's always hauling ass.

Mihawk has to show actual real feats before I give him the benefit of the doubt. Thats all he has - the benefit of the doubt and Zoro fans uplaying him. He would be considered at most Commander level if he was not connected with Zoro nor was it in the interest of the Zoro fandom to protect him. Trust me, as a former zoro Stan, I understand the need to shadow wank but I think the wank should be placed elsewhere. To me, Mihawk isn't worth that much at least from what little effort Oda has put into his character. I
This post is a load of crap that I can pick apart completely but problem is every single one of these paragraph has been debunked by me sum total of 1000 times each so I'd not bother again.

All I would say is
From Narrative Standpoint
Mihawk shits on Big Mom

From Feats stand point
Mihawk Royally Shits on Big Mom

From Portrayal
Mihawk Royally shits on Big Mom

From Hype
Mihawk royally shits on Big Mom

And it is not up playing Mihawk. I am giving Big Mom respect by even reponding to this thread and putting him in same sentence as Mihawk. Logically the discussion of Mihawk vs Big Mom requires no more attention than Zoro vs Monet.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Fact that you even think its wanking Mihawk to say he completely shits on Big Mom shows me that you live in your alternative universe and is completely detached from reality. To have such delusional when it comes to a fictional show is actually very sad @Rosella.Fiamingo

Spittin facts

You are seriously like a hard core Christian boosting up a religious preacher arguing astronomy with an astronomer.

How is he spitting facts? Literally every single thing he said in that post is wrong. Show me a single sentence that he said that you think is right and I will use the actual evidence to show that its not.

Why are you guys fucking biased God damn? Like how is it possible to be so fucking biased towards a fucking cartoon? Has Mihawk done you wrong in real life or some shit? To hate on Mihawk this much to say he looses to Big Mom?

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Like seriously wtf is wrong with you?

What's her narrative importance besides being an arc villain for Whole Cake Island and Wano? And yes, I am aware that she has some impressive feats. One shotting Queen and splitting the sky with Kaido were impressive. I'm not saying Big Mom is weak, I have her a bit weaker than Kaido on my personal tier list, which is a respectable position to be in. I'm just saying she's a lot weaker than Shanks and Mihawk both, that's all.

I assume since you didn't say anything about Shanks, that your tier list is Shanks > Big Mom > Mihawk?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
No maybe Island level, I mean we have already seen Big Mom's named stanced proper attacks.
How much higher than that can she go?

All I would say is she is far below Mihawk in terms of attack power so where ever Mihawk is, she is like two tiers below that. If Mihawk is large country level, then Big Mom is small Island level etc.

This post is a load of crap that I can pick apart completely but problem is every single one of these paragraph has been debunked by me sum total of 1000 times each so I'd not bother again.

All I would say is
From Narrative Standpoint
Mihawk shits on Big Mom

From Feats stand point
Mihawk Royally Shits on Big Mom

From Portrayal
Mihawk Royally shits on Big Mom

From Hype
Mihawk royally shits on Big Mom

And it is not up playing Mihawk. I am giving Big Mom respect by even reponding to this thread and putting him in same sentence as Mihawk. Logically the discussion of Mihawk vs Big Mom requires no more attention than Zoro vs Monet.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Fact that you even think its wanking Mihawk to say he completely shits on Big Mom shows me that you live in your alternative universe and is completely detached from reality. To have such delusional when it comes to a fictional show is actually very sad @Rosella.Fiamingo

Rent free baby boi

You are seriously like a hard core Christian boosting up a religious preacher arguing astronomy with an astronomer.

How is he spitting facts? Literally every single thing he said in that post is wrong. Show me a single sentence that he said that you think is right and I will use the actual evidence to show that its not.

Why are you guys fucking biased God damn? Like how is it possible to be so fucking biased towards a fucking cartoon? Has Mihawk done you wrong in real life or some shit? To hate on Mihawk this much to say he looses to Big Mom?

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Like seriously wtf is wrong with you?
I actually liked Mihawk, but after all this Mihawk overwanking, i'm really disgusted by Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.