Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

But Mihawk's story for the last 900 chapters has been centered around Zoro hasnt it? Are you saying his story for the last 900 chapters has been bad? So mihawk is a bad character?
I'm saying it was "useless" and in the world I'm living anything useless is bad

if your whole being depend of 1 event of another person life , not even the MC ... it means you are nothing but a plot devise ... not even that! at least plot devises DO some thing for PLOT ....

and Mihawk is a stereotype ... not a real character ... until proven otherwise (one piece at most have 2 real character atm)

Mihawk joining Shanks is the perfect fit and perfectly make sense to happen
it can rise his screen time
and give him real story arc
it would be epic to see the two together
Oda can use this for sake of plot and making it better

Oda have everything to gain ... and nothing to lose here ....

he should be stupid to waste such a great chance after creating it by firing Mihawk

Mihawk being ally to Shanks is a matter of "when" not "if"

you guys don't like the idea cause you fear the fandom and Mihawk losing his claim for being above Shanks ...

but since there are SO MANY GREAT PLOT AND CHARACTER GAINS in this act ...

Oda simply won't give a fuck about your fan fictions ....

unless he REALLY don't give a fuck for Mihawk as a character or have a whole other story arc for him ... both seem kinda unlikely atm

Last edited:
So mihawk is useless bad character.

Okay then I will stop there
sure ... why waste your time reading an argument and be bothered to think ...
not that I like any think coming from you ... but at least try to show yourself as some one who's here for an ARGUMENT ...
and don't isnlut others by asking an argument and leave it like this ...
this are basic human behavior we should learn .... only cause Mihawk don't have a personality it don't means you should be like that as well

either give me one .... or take your L and go away

if you can give us an argument why some who have no story arc or effect on plot should be count as a GOOD character ... we are here
enjoyable and good are not something by the way ... to call some one a "GOOD character" you need some thing called "standards"

but again Zoro fandom never care so much about a character having good story arc and worth for plot
if they had suck standards they wouldn't be a Zoro fan to begin with

but Mihawk is so worthless so far that even Zoro childhood story arc low diff him in terms of personality quality

and they even hate this idea as well and say " well Mihawk will become a punch bag to Zoro ... that's enough for us to wank"

Last edited:
An interesting plot twist would be that Mihawk is already part of Shanks’ crew, and took his post as a Warlord on Shanks’ order so that the latter could have a steady stream of information on the World Government. Like how Vergo became a marine.
that CAN be the case ...

but Shanks advising him to do such thing make more sense that ordering him ...
either Kuma or Mihawk are last to join warlords ... so maybe after Shanks became a Yonko , Mihawk became Warlord
that might be a WG way to bring more fire power to their own side now that Shanks and strongest Yonko crew are out there
and Shanks advise Mihawk : fuck it , why not , go there and it can be good for you for this and that ...

Mihawk don't have much to offer Shanks in terms of information ... he wasn't even that involve

Mihawk being an clear underling is fun to watch for me :) but don't think Oda would take that road

He doesn't need an one armed has been to be relevant in the plot, let's just see what Oda has in mind for him, something more glorious than join Shanks as an ally, which is kinda fan fiction material
sure ... "glorious" way is waiting for him :gokulaugh:

if he be on his own ... there would be no "glorious" shit waiting for him ... being on his own means Oda not giving a fuck about him
we are at end game now ... being on your own means shit

and "Mihawk would go and work for Imu" is bullshit as well ...
he was working for Imu ... he got his ass fired and not is under a witch hunt from men of Imu

THE KING OF THE WORLD could keep Mihawk on his side if he wanted to

so I'm not sure to call it a bad fan fiction or a stupid one ... well they are almost the same

so knowing Kaido and Big Mom are going down soon enough

Shanks
Teach
Dragon are the only option left

we have an old friend
we have a piece of shit
we have a man Mihawk don't know nor don't care

and how is that joining Teach or Dragon is more "glorious" than joining Shanks?

the alternative for not joining that one arm man ... is to REMAIN a worthless stereotype who is irrelevant to plot

Oda need a whole new story to create another glorious end for Mihawk if Lord Shanks don't agree to accept his ass

and why should he? while joining Shanks give him all he need

sure Oda would make his life harder by writing a bad fiction just to wank Zoro fandom :)

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

You do realize that by grossly generalizing an entire fandom is making you look like shit more than anything else, right?
He is not wrong. We do have ulterior motives. But then again, so does he.

The annoying thing is that he is actually trying to pretend that he cares about the story despite the fact he repeatedly told everybody in OJ and WG that he doesn't give a damn about the Straw hats, the protagonists of the story.

The annoying thing is that he is actually trying to pretend that he cares about the story despite the fact he repeatedly told everybody in OJ and WG that he doesn't give a damn about the Straw hats, the protagonists of the story.
This is not about having ulterior motives
"but again Zoro fandom never care so much about a character having good story arc and worth for plot"

This is a very general statement not just regarding mihawk/zoro lol

I'm really getting sick of this childish talk ...

do you think I have fear from some one? I said I don't give a fuck for Zoro or Mihawk 100 times and I will say it again

but much to your suprise ... people can be fair as well

I explained 100 times why Mihawk joining Shanks is the perfect fit for the plot ... so it's not just " he join cause I said so"

and btw ... as a write/editor ... the thing I care the most in every story is firstly plot and than power level ... power level is only important when plot is boring and a way to waste time

I saw people like you when i claimed " Shanks meet Gorosei during the world meeting" ... people who assumed all people are like them

I don't risk being proven wrong just so I can wank to an idea

So you think you are being right when you generalize an entire fandom like that?

:suresure:
if Zoro fandom want to save fact ... step up ... show your capability for not caring for power level and plot

either give us a better plot than Mihawk joining Shanks ... or admit Shanks and Mihawk joining is the best out come for plot and themselves ....

or at least don't attack a perfectly logical claim ....

when none of you so far HERE did such thing I have every right to say that

and yes as well ... I don't give a fuck about straw hats as well

they don't have the capability to surprise me no longer

I know where they gonna do
I know what they gonna do
I know they gonna be fine

the only thing left is maybe "how" and that's up to other people mostly not them...

people like Shanks and Teach who their role is still under shade are MUCH more interesting to me ...

and if any one can be more than they are now ... that interest me as well ... I'm here to read a good story ...

straw hats being a very typical stereotypes ... lost that credit for me ... I don't like the people who always win no matter the odds , not even when they lose , they lose ... I'm not 5 years old any more

M

MD Zolo

If Mihawk is going to become a team man, then it should be the original team that he was already a part of - the Shichibukai.

With the Shichibukai disbanded, it is not out of the realm of the possibility for them to come together. Buggy will go to Shanks and Weevil will remain solo. But remainder can come together, including Crocodile.