Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

Real manga shows very clearly that
  1. Mihawk is a loner and
  2. Mihawk considers Shanks a "has-been"
So, as far as real manga is concerned, Mihawk joining Shanks is wishful thinking.
1- Mihawk was an ally of the WG ... you can't be a lone wolf and ally to the WG at same time
2- wrong translation ... and you are dumb to assume a Yonko can be a has-been at same time

the manga we are talking about is one piece ...

not interested in the manga you read during your wish time

No! No! No!

I want Mihawk to be more involved with the plot, but not at the expense of being subordinate of Shanks. I rather have Mihawk working for Imu.
good thing you are not a write and have no power over manga ... cause you would fuck up everything just to reach your wank

thanks god Oda is not that stupid

p.s

Mihawk WAS working for Imu
but he got his ass fired

you won't get fired from WG to ... work for WG

No! No! No!

I want Mihawk to be more involved with the plot, but not at the expense of being subordinate of Shanks. I rather have Mihawk working for Imu.
I don't get that either

Rather have mihawk work under some evil behind the scenes dictator
Than someone he actually likes and respects

If the only reason is because you think imu can be stronger than idk i guess...
:sanmoji:

M

MD Zolo

1- Mihawk was an ally of the WG ... you can't be a lone wolf and ally to the WG at same time
2- wrong translation ... and you are dumb to assume a Yonko can be a has-been at same time

the manga we are talking about is one piece ...

not interested in the manga you read during your wish time
good thing you are not a write and have no power over manga ... cause you would fuck up everything just to reach your wank

thanks god Oda is not that stupid
Why the fuck are you obsessed with having Mihawk in Shanks' crew anyway? Isn't he all powerful?

Like I said, Mihawk doesn't think Shanks is worth it anymore. And I am not even arguing strengths here.

Let me be clear! Zoro lost to Mihawk. I want Zoro to beat Mihawk and I want it to happen as two swordsman who have nothing better to do, not as subordinates of other people. I don't care if Mihawk isn't strong or if Mihawk is plot-irrelevant, that is what I want and expect.

So far, Oda hasn't disappointed me in this regard. Shanks' emotional connection is to Buggy, not Mihawk. Stop putting Mihawk where he doesn't belong. Keep your wanking to Shanks WITHOUT the dream where Mihawk is his subordinate.

Why the fuck are you obsessed with having Mihawk in Shanks' crew anyway? Isn't he all powerful?

Like I said, Mihawk doesn't think Shanks is worth it anymore. And I am not even arguing strengths here.

Let me be clear! Zoro lost to Mihawk. I want Zoro to beat Mihawk and I want it to happen as two swordsman who have nothing better to do, not as subordinates of other people. I don't care if Mihawk isn't strong or if Mihawk is plot-irrelevant, that is what I want and expect.

So far, Oda hasn't disappointed me in this regard. Shanks' emotional connection is to Buggy, not Mihawk. Stop putting Mihawk where he doesn't belong. Keep your wanking to Shanks WITHOUT the dream where Mihawk is his subordinate.
cause unlike you ... I give a fuck about plot and what is good for plot

Shanks and Mihawk joining force is a good thing for that matter

if Mihawk > Shanks be offical next chapter I still would say Shanks and Mihawk joining force is obvious and good for plot

mihawk will get recruited by blackbeard and kill shiryu in the process so sanji can get invisibility without relying on germa technology.

:cheers:

No you won't. You will say that Oda is a shit writer and that OP is no longer readable.
if I wanted to say that ... I wouldn't say this ... over a 100 times .... I guess , maybe , some people would smell the hypocrisy

one piece is not a story about who is stronger than who ... I want a good plot ...

Shanks and Mihawk have a good story arc and be useful >>>>> what ever their power are

p.s
if anyone care more about power level than story arc ... I would consider them cheap fans

Haha, that is the official translation. Nevertheless, one should use Stephen´s translation at all times.

Mihawk: Hmph... I'm not interested in our fight, now that you have but one arm.
I've found some interesting pirates.
They reminded me of something you talked about many years ago.
About a small village... and a funny young man...
thanks ... I was sure about it ... I hold the official manga in my own hands and saw there was no such thing as "has-been" there