Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

What, are we never going to see Mihawk and Shanks together again? Is he just going to sail around in his boat, interacting with no one until he one day shows up, has a fight with Zoro and loses?
You mean Mihawk can't just do what he wants?

Mihawk is actively excited about the prospect of being hunted right? He says so himself

It defeats the purposes of his excitement if he's just going to go make an alliance to avoid his excitement.

Rayleigh alone was a big enough threat as one man that the government STILL couldnt afford risking their forces to deal with him. Mihawk is one man and stronger than rayleigh and doesn't have political leanings of any kind. The government won't shill out multiple Admirals to deal with mihawk at the risk of losing even one of them

The best the government will do is maintain a steady amount of pressure to maybe get him to leave his Island and it's actually possible Mihawk just shows up in the new world with like five marine battle ships trailing him like 1 kilometer away.

Again, Mihawk doesnt care that he's being hunted. He actively welcomes it. The government also will not actually try that hard to capture hum since once again he has no political ideology yet he's like one of the strongest in the verse.

Your argument that the plot requires Mihawk to ally with shanks is built on contrivances. It's contrived that Mihawk suddenly fears for his life. It's contrived that Mihawk would join a political side while not being political himself. It's contrived that Mihawk even has this sort of relationship with shanks in the first place.

J

Jo_Ndule

:giogio:

Why do you gotta insult him?

But I think you're wrong. Mihawk has a very real link to Perona, and Perona is running off for Moriah.. Who last we saw, was being attacked (and oddly enough recruited) by the Blackbeard pirates. If Shanks and Mihawk do join forces, this'll be the reason for it. It definitely won't be Mihawk buddying up with Shanks because he's no longer a Shichibukai, nor will he be putting himself under Shanks.
I didnt insult him,

How are you going to compare persona to Shanks?
Mihawk didnt go with perona even

Mihawk will be under Shanks or work equal with him unless you want him dead or captured by marines.

If mihawk felt fine being on his own he wouldn't have joined the shichibukai in the first place

With the system being abolished the only other person he really has is shanks. Maybe his theory parents ray and shakky

Mihawk could be the strongest person in the verse but that doesn't mean hes safe or strong enough to be an enemy of all the yonko and world government

Again if he was he wouldn't have joined the shichibukai in the first place

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If mihawk felt fine being on his own he wouldn't have joined the shichibukai in the first place

With the system being abolished the only other person he really has is shanks. Maybe his theory parents ray and shakky

Mihawk could be the strongest person in the verse but that doesn't mean hes safe or strong enough to be an enemy of all the yonko and world government

Again if he was he wouldn't have joined the shichibukai in the first place
Except mihawk was one of the last 2 to join out the original and he already has a bounty meaning he spent Years out there on his own and was fine.

Except mihawk was one of the last 2 to join out the original and he already has a bounty meaning he spent Years out there on his own and was fine.
If he never needed to join the shichibukai and was totally ok on his own he wouldn't have joined

Even if he was fine back then now more than ever hes seen as an enemy of the world government to the point of even being directly targeted.
Even if hes strong enough to beat an admiral if the wg truly want to capture him there obviously gonna send more than 1 solo admiral. Whether it be another admiral or a fleet of marines to assist

Thats not even taking into consideration vegapunks new invention that is hyped to be strong enough to replace the shichibukai mihawk included. That they could also send to him

HA001

If he never needed to join the shichibukai and was totally ok on his own he wouldn't have joined

Even if he was fine back then now more than ever hes seen as an enemy of the world government to the point of even being directly targeted.
Even if hes strong enough to beat an admiral if the wg truly want to capture him there obviously gonna send more than 1 solo admiral. Whether it be another admiral or a fleet of marines to assist

Thats not even taking into consideration vegapunks new invention that is hyped to be strong enough to replace the shichibukai mihawk included. That they could also send to him
So ray is stronger than the wg combined right cause theres no way one guy with a huge bounty could survive

Yeah and when he kills all those men they sent lets see what they do.
Sending fodders aint gonna do shit to mihawk. His intro was slicing a fleet cause they woke him up from a nap. The necessary force required from the navy to catch him will never be sent for one man.
You really believe the world government knowing mihawks strength are just gonna send random fodder?
I guess that's possible but thatd be extremely stupid

Again the world government has the admirals along with the new vegapunk creation replacing the shichibukai they can send
So why wouldn't they?

let's ignore power level for once and see it form plot and story arc point of view .... much like Oda himself

- Shanks and Mihawk not fighting side by side is a great waste ... everybody in the fandom would like to see that. if some one really say "no I don't like to see Shanks and mihawk fighting side by side" I don't think they are fan of the story but merely their own fan base

- Mihawk is one man ... he either have to join some one or be on his own ... being on his own again would make a waste of character ... he didn't do anything for the plot so far ... being fired form Warlords is the best shot for him to actually do some things and joining Shanks or Dragon are the best possible way for him to do that ... he still can do that on his own I assume but that would be lame

- Shanks need a lot of fire power in the end of story, Mihawk can be a great help

so ... I think it would be a GREAT WASTE for plot and their own story arc if this don't happen ...

and if I know Oda well enough he won't let that this epic chance of glory go to waste

this make the story so epic that I personally don't give a fuck about Shanks >=< Mihawk argument over this one

HA001

let's ignore power level for once and see it form plot and story arc point of view .... much like Oda himself

- Shanks and Mihawk not fighting side by side is a great waste ... everybody in the fandom would like to see that. if some one really say "no I don't like to see Shanks and mihawk fighting side by side" I don't think they are fan of the story but merely their own fan base

- Mihawk is one man ... he either have to join some one or be on his own ... being on his own again would make a waste of character ... he didn't do anything for the plot so far ... being fired form Warlords is the best shot for him to actually do some things and joining Shanks or Dragon are the best possible way for him to do that ... he still can do that on his own I assume but that would be lame

- Shanks need a lot of fire power in the end of story, Mihawk can be a great help

so ... I think it would be a GREAT WASTE for plot and their own story arc if this don't happen ...

and if I know Oda well enough he won't let that this epic chance of glory go to waste

this make the story so epic that I personally don't give a fuck about Shanks >=< Mihawk argument over this one
Whose gonna beat the red hair pirates if they have mihawk.

Whose gonna beat the red hair pirates if they have mihawk.
if Kaido and Big Mom and Teach really go down .... and I mean really

Shanks is all Oda have for end war

Pirate world need to ally with Dragon (who atm is alone really) to do the end war

Shanks seems like the perfect guy to gather a untied pirate allaince

he can call for Mihawk
he can call for Dark King
he can call for the remaining of WBP
he can call for other old friends of him or Roger

so they help Luffy

since we have Imu and Gorosei and 3 admirals , Akainu and 2 legends on the other side ...

Oda clearly can use him in that

seem like a good plot to me

Mihawk will never join Shanks, he even refused to fight him, let alone joining him.

He will stay a lone wolf forever, only joining organizations at the very best.
Mihawk never was a lone wolf since he was an ally to WG for many years

and if Mihawk be that much of an asshole to ignore the world and don't do shit ... I wonder how people can like him

and not fight VS you ... in not the same as not fight WITH you

Mihawk have great respect for Shanks ... when he apology to Shanks when he is about to face Luffy it should be clear