Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

M

MD Zolo

To people that don't think hell join shanks what do yall actually think hes gonna do?

Just randomly floating around till EOS to fight zoro after the final war?
I am good with that. Hell, I am good with Zoro leaving the Straw hats and floating around too, if it meant that Zoro will fight on his own terms and not be bothered by a bigger picture.

I am good with that. Hell, I am good with Zoro leaving the Straw hats and floating around too, if it meant that Zoro will fight on his own terms and not be bothered by a bigger picture.
No offense but I honestly dont understand why anybody would want that
:sanmoji:
Would rather zoro leave the crew along with mihawk do nothing till eos just to fight? Idk thats just....

Too predictable.

I think mihawk will meet him but refuse to join him. Mihawk got no reason to join shanks and his pride will not allow him to hide in shanks crew. Let's not delude ourselve. It wouldn't be an alliance. It would be Mihawk fighting for shanks war against something he's not linked to (figthing Black beard who doesn't care about Mihawk , the same way Mihawk doesn't care about him).

Only reason Mihawk would ally with someone would be to face a common ennemy. The WG is his only ennemy so for (since they're hunting his ass and threw him from the 7WL position without even warning him). I think once the aliance agaisnt the WG is made , Mihawk will join the anti WG faction (involving some marines , some countries , luffy , and revs) to face the WG. Then get slashed by ghandi gorosei and Zoro defeat ghandi a become new WSS.

People dont know anything about Mihawk's past or Shanks's past. We do not know the relationship between these two. And people thinking Mihawk was WSS since he was born....I think you should open your mind to everything. Until 50 episodes we tought WG and yonkou just an enemy. But now we know different situations can arise between them

I also hope buggy teams up with shanks too tbh
I wanna see more of them together
I'm kinda sure he would ...

Shanks promised buggy they would go to raftel on same ship once more

Buggy on his own is fucked as well ... soon or later Buggy would join Shanks force as well and Buggy's men would call Buggy the captain

Shanks gathering force for final war seems like the perfect plot role for him

and he can do it dead or alive

M

MD Zolo

this is a story ... if Zoro would do that you won't see him anymore

this is not real world that you ignore plot and read about people you can't see in magical newspaper
If the choice is between being second fiddle or being off-paneled, I have no problem chosing the latter option.

Besides, I always considered Zoro to be the most replaceable Straw hat.

M

MD Zolo

No offense but I honestly dont understand why anybody would want that
:sanmoji:
Would rather zoro leave the crew along with mihawk do nothing till eos just to fight? Idk thats just....
Zoro doesn't have a goal that even remotely connects to Laugh Tale, Ancient Kingdom, D. Clan and so on.

What I expect of Zoro is fights and getting stronger. Zoro-Perona-Mihawk dynamic was excellent too.

Obviously, Zoro being removed from the story is not ideal, but like I said, Zoro/Mihawk fight is more important to me than Zoro reaching Laugh Tale.

Zoro doesn't have a goal that even remotely connects to Laugh Tale, Ancient Kingdom, D. Clan and so on.

What I expect of Zoro is fights and getting stronger. Zoro-Perona-Mihawk dynamic was excellent too.

Obviously, Zoro being removed from the story is not ideal, but like I said, Zoro/Mihawk fight is more important to me than Zoro reaching Laugh Tale.
Zoro first and foremost is a strawhat tho
Mans basically the right hand equivalent of the strawhats even

His goal other than becoming wss is to support the strawhats and luffy.
All of his fights ever since hes joined have moreso been for the crew than his own dream
He even was willing to give up his life and dream for the crew
Even him being trained under mihawk was for the crew

Zoro being a strawhat is more important than being wss
Same for all the strawhats
If they were given the option of dream automatically coming true if they leave the crew they'd still stay with the crew