Future Events Mihawk will Join Shanks as ally

M

MD Zolo

if I wanted to say that ... I wouldn't say this ... over a 100 times .... I guess , maybe , some people would smell the hypocrisy

one piece is not a story about who is stronger than who ... I want a good plot ...

Shanks and Mihawk have a good story arc and be useful >>>>> what ever their power are

p.s
if anyone care more about power level than story arc ... I would consider them cheap fans
If that was a shot at me... I already said that I don't care about Mihawk's strength in relation to Shanks when I want Mihawk vs. Zoro.

In any case, I don't care if I am being a cheap fan or whatever. I stand by my opinion.

I wanna make a thread of what people individually think mihawk will do but itll probably be combined with this
:lusalty:
I'm more than sure ... Mihawk fandom mostly don't give a fuck about him and find HIM intersting

they just want a strong end game for Zoro ... Mihawk himself have no meaning for them ... well .... can't disagree since Mihawk don't have a great story arc ... he was just a stereotype of a character as well ...

so doubt why should his own fandom (ignoring Zoro fans) should be big or many people care about his story arc

since as we see ... his fans are ready to see a fucked up story about him to see their god Zoro is no longer above all swordsman

M

MD Zolo

I'm more than sure ... Mihawk fandom mostly don't give a fuck about him and find HIM intersting

they just want a strong end game for Zoro ... Mihawk himself have no meaning for them ... well .... can't disagree since Mihawk don't have a great story arc ... he was just a stereotype of a character as well ...

so doubt why should his own fandom (ignoring Zoro fans) should be big or many people care about his story arc

since as we see ... his fans are ready to see a fucked up story about him to see their god Zoro is no longer above all swordsman
But you should stop pretending to be a Mihawk well wisher.

If that was a shot at me... I already said that I don't care about Mihawk's strength in relation to Shanks when I want Mihawk vs. Zoro.

In any case, I don't care if I am being a cheap fan or whatever. I stand by my opinion.
I'm not blaming you for your opinion ... people can like cheap things in story ... I enjoy it as well in some cases ... where I see some stories have cheap plot as a whole but don't give a damn ... or like some thing happen just for some body's sake no the story

but plot > power level ...

that is what would really happen ...

One of the most obvious plot that many dont wanna admit yet
Mihawk serves no purpose anymore, he isnt an enemy nor linked with WG anymore, he doesnt add anything to the plot since he barely does a thing, for him to be relevant he needs to join a bigger organisation.

Draquitter Posthawk will become Shanks ally soon, Shanks will save him from Marines and Mihawk will help Shanks versus Teach pirates where both will lose and might even perish

This thread isnt about "who is stronger between the two" but Mihawk joining Shanks.

Will it happen? How will Shanks convince Mihawk? Will Shanks save Mihawk from SSG or Navy?
I agree, Mihawk will be pursued and will join Shanks to avoid getting in trouble.

But you should stop pretending to be a Mihawk well wisher.
I'm not a Mihawk well wisher ... i don't give a fuck about either Mihawk nor Zoro ... cause they are nothing more than a stereotype ... a stereotype that I won't enjoy ... they have bad ass moment like when Zoro saved Luffy ... but as a whole I don't like them what so ever cause I seen 100s other like them in other stories ...

but ...

they can make the plot better

as I said as soon as 923 ... Zoro will give a scar to kaido ... I didn't said that cause I give a fuck about Zoro ... or even LIKE the idea

but it's good for plot
but it's good for Zoro story arc
but it's obvious

so I called it just there and then and I would call any one who don't believe that would happen "a fool"

same case here

You mean his story with Zoro isn't good enough?
no!!!

a main side character need his own story arc and he need to play a role for story base on his personality not just power

this are the minimum one should expected from a character ... some people hit this bar with only 1 chapter in the story !!!

be an enemy to another character is not good enough

as you saw all the enemies of Luffy so far had a good story arc and had influence on plot ....

for god sake that pink dude had some type of story arc !! Mihawk is lesser than him?

Mihawk at least need to be half a man Crocodail was to the plot ....

no!!!

a main side character need his own story arc and he need to play a role for story base on his personality not just power

this are the minimum one should expected from a character ... some people hit this bar with only 1 chapter in the story !!!

be an enemy to another character is not good enough

as you saw all the enemies of Luffy so far had a good story arc and had influence on plot ....

for god sake that pink dude had some type of story arc !! Mihawk is lesser than him?

Mihawk at least need to be half a man Crocodail was to the plot ....
But Mihawk's story for the last 900 chapters has been centered around Zoro hasnt it? Are you saying his story for the last 900 chapters has been bad? So mihawk is a bad character?