Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

For top tiers it is shameful to be a schichibukai. Kidd said Law must have gone mad when he hearfd he joined the warlords. Kaido called all warlords weak. DD joined the warlord for strategical reasons, Jimbei in order to save Arlong and C.O

Why would Mihawk accepts the shameful position of being a "government dog"?

The answer is simple. He doesn't want to be harrassed by vice admirals
Oh my god. The reason Kid said that is because warlords are seen as government dog not
For top tiers it is shameful to be a schichibukai. Kidd said Law must have gone mad when he hearfd he joined the warlords. Kaido called all warlords weak. DD joined the warlord for strategical reasons, Jimbei in order to save Arlong and C.O

Why would Mihawk accepts the shameful position of being a "government dog"?

The answer is simple. He doesn't want to be harrassed by vice admirals
So Yonko level Mihawk hides behind monkeys because he’s fearful of harassment from Vice Admirals? Case closed.

well they should have sent Vice Admiral stainless for Mihawk instead of buggy but maybe someone that’s going for buggy is too much for Mihawk? You know being a vice Admiral and all ... lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lik I missed you :milaugh:
How you doing? :sweat:
Never better. So, how is he weaker than Emperors when two of them are swordsmen?

Did you read my comment? Midd fans? 😂 so you think you’re some special breed of fan? Hahaha

I was speaking hypothetically so you can understand the scenario I’m trying to portray. If you don’t wanna read it don’t @ me.

also as much as I love law, he didn’t cut the meteor with swordmanship or haki it was his df. Fuji power doesn’t just drop one meteor and that’s it he can spam that shit if he wants too. Fuji wasn’t even serious in Dressrosa. But please try harder.
You took Midd personal? Is Lidd better?
I showed you that your hypotetical mental gymnastics dont work.
If they cant beat Mihawk with their swords, they cant beat him with anything else either.
Try harder to fight a losing battle.
:myman:

They are included. Mihawk is a better swordsmen than them. (Not sure about Oden). But that doesn’t mean his stronger than them.
So Zoro's Goal is to become the Best in Swordsmanship only
That means according to you, ALMOST ALL of Zoro's Fights are meaningless for his Dream

I'm just sad that WSS Title isn't understood even after Decades & +1000 Chapters of One Piece
Personally i do hype characters i like but it doesn't make me ignore Manga for sake of shitting on Characters that i don't care about

I'm actually not against people betting on Shanks in a Fight between him & Mihawk
But to say Mihawk isn't even on Shanks Level is crazy

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oda gave the title of Kaido and some want to discredit that

following the logic here the mihawk would then be stronger than the Big Mom that sometimes uses napoleao as a sword,
and it would be stronger than Whitebeard who had one of the twelve supreme weapons

I forgot Roger also had a sword but didn’t have the title of greatest swordsman, so following the logic of some mihawk is stronger than Roger
mihawk stronger than big mom in the case roger he is dead he doesn't count

So Zoro's Goal is to become the Best in Swordsmanship only
That means according to you, ALMOST ALL of Zoro's Fights are meaningless for his Dream

I'm just sad that WSS Title isn't understood even after Decades & +1000 Chapters of One Piece
Personally i do hype characters i like but it doesn't make me ignore Manga for sake of shitting on Characters that i don't care about

I'm actually not against people betting on Shanks in a Fight between him & Mihawk
But to say Mihawk isn't even on Shanks Level is crazy
Forget shanks, there are fools in this forum that claim he is YC1 level LMAO.

Mihawk benchmark is Shanks, I still see them as nigh equals with Shanks having a slight edge (like Akainu vs Aokiji). Oda has built up the parallel since the beginning and also Mihawk was the only one to retire at Marineford before Shanks threatened everybody, and that means Oda is still keeping their power relation in the air, also they parallel Luffy and Zoro and this means something too.

Kaido's mini flashback means something too aka he aknoledges all the people behind Luffy as tough rivals, probably even stronger than Kaido. Yet there are still big names left out: the admirals are weaker than the yonkos so ok, BM is there with Kaido, Mihawk probably has never had any interest in fighting Kaido since he is not a swordsman, anyway we know that every aknoledgment Zoro will get by Kaido/BM by default Mihawk is at the very least at that level (unless Zoro doesn't unlock something really crazy Mihawk can not have), then there is the damn Dragon and at this point imo Oda just forget about him and also the few times he appeared "recently" he has been dehyped a lot.