Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

Yeah mihawk is supposed to kill the Mc :milaugh:
The thing I'm pointing out is that out of all the people that Oda could send to stop him he chosed Vista. Marco saw the scene too and didn't move himself, he sent Vista to do it.
Also what do you tell me about Jozu, Crocodile (people that Kaido would eat alive) and him deciding to go away when Shanks appeared?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The thing I'm pointing out is that out of all the people that Oda could send to stop him he chosed Vista. Marco saw the scene too and didn't move himself, he sent Vista to do it.
Also what do you tell me about Jozu, Crocodile (people that Kaido would eat alive) and him deciding to go away when Shanks appeared?
because vista is swordman

and why Wb talked these battle when he'll say than shanks is strong
Yeah man, just let them criticize

According to them, Shanks is stronger than Mihawk but wasn't able to Defeat him & take his Title when they fought
They also believe WB mentioned Shanks Legendary Duel with someone who is below Yonko
And also believe Viver Cards are Fanmade when they said Mihawk is waiting for someone Stronger than Shanks
And Shanks said Mihawk wasn't the one who gave him his Scar because he was afraid WB is dumb & knows nothing
Also Zoro wants to cut Kaido & then fight Mihawk because he is so trash at power scaling
Also making your Swords Black is not impressive even though Oden couldn't do it at same age as Mihawk, because as we all know Oden is Trash & can't injure Kaido

Also Oda makes Mihawk share his Birthday with Shanks because he doesn't want us to compare between the two
And let's shit on Mihawk because he wasn't interested in fighting Don Krieg & Vista but begged Shanks to fight him & the latter told him: I don't fight two armed has beens

Oda also calls WB & Shanks Legends among men, i really wish he mentioned Mihawk there, but nah, he doesn't want to compare them.
Oda also made Shanks, Rayleigh, Oden & Roger Swordsmen but when it comes to Holder of WSS Title, nah it means shit.
Even the previous holder of that Title Ryuma was said to be also Strongest Man but nah, it was just a rumor, Ryuma was merely Punk Hazard Dragon level

Zoro fights with Fujitora & thinks he can take him on, when in same Arc he said he is still far from Mihawk but well, Zoro is retarded, let's ignore what he thinks, after all he never met Mihawk so he can't possibly know his Power Level

Dude are you for real?

Even in the fight its shown that he is thinking about Luffy. And that fight only began because Vista started it. Mihawk could give two shits about that fight.

Because of arguments like this I can't take u guys seriously even if I wanted too.
Mihawk before attack Luffy he said he ain't holding back power
he fought Vista for like 10 min ... he though about Luffy for 20 sec top
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't make any sense. You want Oda to start showing Mihawk abilities when it isn't his time to fight yet. Thus dehyping every character in the series.
people want a real hype from Mihawk after 1000 chapters ... that's not much to ask

Even durability he's beaten by Big Meme so far who has yet to bleed.
Yeah, Meme that bleeds from falling on her knees. Using hardening to block a Kong Gun.
Speed : nowhere near Snakeman and Borsalino
Yeah. Kaido blitzing FS Luffy vs Borsalino being intercepted by Deathbeard and stalled by Marco.

Also, Oda in the SBS said that Kaido (at least currently) is the strongest.