Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

Who said CoA Cut works on Buggy? lmao
Buggy cannot die from any Cutting Attack
point is : Blade Blades are not really that hype ...

Roger didn't had it ... Prime Beard didn't had it ... and they were strongest
Post automatically merged:

Then why would WB remind Shanks of someone weaker than him???
he was remined of the duel ... cause that was big

big =/= Yonko level

Yonko level fight ... make the entire WG on guard ....

Mihawk didn t tried to cut diamond and ofc jozu would block it + jozu could hold back and damage an admiral he s very strong.
Against vista he didn t tried.He was looking at Luffy talking about his power to make allies holding vista with no problems.
He blocked crocodile's sneak attack with ez it wasn t a fight just a small clash.
So his CoO is that bad to not see Jozu coming in? Obviously Jozu is strong and I'm not saying Mihawk he is weak, he just has no chances against Kaido
He didn't try against Vista? Possible, but same goes for Vista, he was literally smiling while clashing with Mihawk for several chapters. Also Mihawk wasn't distracted apart for a few panels, the fight went on for a lot of chapters.
The one with Crocodile was a small clash yeah but still stopped him from targeting Luffy, seen how he completely disappeared after that, do you think Kaido would be stopped by Crocodile?

Oden claimed his swordsmanship is best that there is
so
we don't know

but the reason Oden was SO DEADLY was his inhuman powers and godly Ryu

Mihawk might have better sword but we don't even know if he have eternal Haki
I asked you direct question so give me direct answer, who is Stronger, Oden or Mihawk?

One is Greatest Swordsman, one didn't have the title
One have Supreme Blade, one didn't have Supreme Blade
One turned his Blade Black, one failed to do so at same age
And you said Mihawk is Better Swordsman than Shanks

So who is Stronger, Oden or Mihawk, make your pick now?

People still not understanding what WSS mean in 2021 is sad.

WSS isn't about skill.

WSS is about who is the strongest 1v1 fighter that uses swordsmanship

Kuina had all the skill yet she said she could never be WSS because she was physically weak.

Mihawk beats every other swordsman 1v1, don't bring haki,skill or whatever into the conversation, ALL OF THAT is part of swordsmanship.

I asked you direct question so give me direct answer, who is Stronger, Oden or Mihawk?

One is Greatest Swordsman, one didn't have the title
One have Supreme Blade, one didn't have Supreme Blade
One turned his Blade Black, one failed to do so at same age
And you said Mihawk is Better Swordsman than Shanks

So who is Stronger, Oden or Mihawk, make your pick now?
in terms of swordsmanship alone? I don't know ... hopefully Mihawk

in terms of overall power? I pick Oden and Shanks over Mihawk 24*7 ... better feat and hype

I think Mihawk having a black blade reflects bad on Oden.

Roger, WB Shanks not having a black blade could be explained by them fighting differently (using internal destruction Haki). While a black blade seems to be very high level of Ryuo in context of cutting.

So a black blade User is a better cutter than a non black blade user. And unfortunately, cutting is what Oden's power is based on. And Tengu basically implied that Oden didn't reach that level yet