Break Week Missed Detail from Kidds “oneshot”

It's not to downplay shanks by any means. But if damned punk explosion has nothing to do with it. Then shanks has create a new feats of haki explosion with kaboom sound effect shown in that panel. Nobody in the verse doing

that. It prove that shanks is not a swordsman. If I shanks fans I will ignore that kaboom sound effect coming from damned punk and hype it up as haki explosion. A new type of haki with explosion from a hakiman.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"So Oda sensei, what characters are we going to have on the ships that Kidd is only getting to destroy in Shanks's vision?"

"Fuckin nobodies. Lol."
"So Oda sensei, we know Kidd looks completely healthy but is there any chance the Wano battle can be used as a last ditch cope excuse?"

"Hey Yasopp, has Kidd recovered to full health before I 0.5 shot him? Yes? Ok"

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Pantheos @rerere @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Playa4321 @Fuckthis3 @Mugiwara56
@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion
Shanks also took out Liller at the same time, with the same damn attack
Nice try

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Pantheos @rerere @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Playa4321 @Fuckthis3 @Mugiwara56
@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion
Big Mom 2.0 situation.

This is obvious, but Shanks attack did most of the damage for sure. No idea why people are saying this makes him look worse.
They have no reading comprehension. Somehow getting one shotted by damage from 2 attacks is worse than getting one shotted from only 1 attack lol. These people keep thinking I’m saying that Shanks attack did nothing and all the damage came from Damned Punk exploding in his face. That’s not what I’m saying lmao