MLB Discussion Thread

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You just watch... EXCEPT WE CAN'T SINCE WE'RE CURRENTLY IN A LOCKOUT SO EYY!!!

But seriously, I was actually excited to see this team with additional new pitchers to go along with the development of our pitchers in the team and Adell & Marsch as well as having a healthy Trout, Ohtani, and Rendon lineup. Fuck Manfred
Dude, Manfred is somehow…sleazier and less reliable than his predecessor, the used car salesman?? I thought Bud would always be my least favorite commissioner no matter who came after him, but woof, Robbie’s sure making a STRONG case for the spot. The way he could smile while announcing that his oligarch bosses decided not to toss the peon players a few extra coins was sickening, history will judge him even more harshly than we are in the present :lusalty:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what exactly does this entail?
https://www.mlb.com/news/draft-rule-changes-with-new-cba

The top 6 picks will have a draft lottery out of 18 teams.

We're finally not gonna have the Astros or Nationals getting b2b #1 picks. Hallelujah

Teams that receive revenue-sharing payouts can't receive a lottery pick for more than two years in a row and those that don't can't get a top-six choice in consecutive Drafts. Furthermore, a club that's ineligible for the lottery can't select higher than 10th overall.
Very juicy. Hopefully, this tanking problem now works. Wish the CBA happened earlier when the Astros were tanking to the max lol

Rockies signing Kris Bryant for $182 million just to watch the mile high #sparkle while he regresses to the mean harder than Ian Desmond :kobeha:
Ey! They got their Nolan Arenado replacement!

It'd be a shame if they traded him in a year or two... :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Damn, is our bullpen actually now good? :feelscryingman:

Give me one more SP now and Correa because I'm speaking it into existence and then we nasty as Tyler Skaggs would say :feelsokeman:

@Jew D. Boy Damn, your team is looking really good... Winkler & Suarez WTF

Let us have Castillo, Reds!

If we still don't make the playoffs this year, then fuck baseball forever... :josad:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yankees fans feel entitled to nothing less than the highest degree of success and a stellar all-around game…Gallo is the most notorious Three True Outcomes guy since Adam Dunn (and let’s face it, his abysmal walk rate really makes him a Two True Outcomes guy) and he just wasn’t delivering in NY. I like the guy just fine, but yeah, he needs a fan base that’s less like a pressure cooker at all times.

Soto to the Padres wtf

Yankees fans feel entitled to nothing less than the highest degree of success and a stellar all-around game…Gallo is the most notorious Three True Outcomes guy since Adam Dunn (and let’s face it, his abysmal walk rate really makes him a Two True Outcomes guy) and he just wasn’t delivering in NY. I like the guy just fine, but yeah, he needs a fan base that’s less like a pressure cooker at all times.
yeah living in NY and not just for the Yankees (fuck the Nets though), we always expect our teams to compete for a championship every year and that also leads to harsh treatment of players that may not be playing up to standard. Some here can sympathize with a player's struggles while others (which most media catch on) will want their heads chopped off

Yeah. I get that. They have every right to boo him 'cause he's not playing well. I thought he'd kill it 'cause he's a LHB in Yankee stadium with gold glove defense (I would've loved him in LAA like I would've loved to have JUAN FUCKING SOTO).

Btw, I'm glad you were gone a bit. I would've shit talked you months ago when we were 1st but shit escalated very quickly :josad:

Wow. They actually got the future best player in the game. I'm fucking jealous, man. :crazwhat:

Fuck. Soto & Tatis Jr. on the same team for possibly the next 15 years. :snoopy:

Last edited: