MLB Discussion Thread

Bauer’s under investigation for possibly doctoring some balls a little too much...for a guy who’s so meticulous about his approach (often to his own detriment) and so vocal about the actions of others, he’s getting pretty sloppy.
This is what I didn't want....drama.
And he literally does things on purpose to start things with other players or drama...

He probably blatantly used stuff on purpose just to test mlb.

Seeing dodgers getting the ring was glorious.
Sux for the players that left the team tho.
And for Buehler who was preparing for his start...
He missed it.
Kinda feels like he missed graduation.

Also why did Price get one?
The guy cowardly refused to play...
He donating it but still...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They pretty much cracked down on Bauer when he was doing it pretty much blatantly and publicly lol. Smh

On a positive note, it's nice to see who's at the top of the WAR rankings again.

Trout’s worth almost an entire win and we’re not two weeks into the season...imagine if Mickey Mantle had good knees and no discernible drinking problem, we’re so fucking lucky to get to watch that kid 🥲
Post automatically merged:

Also, y’all see that A-Rod’s trying to join the Timberwolves’ ownership group?? Guess he’s still upset about him and J-Lo losing out on the Mets, there are worse pivots to turn...

Man, I feel so fucking bad for DeGrom. Yet another game where he leaves the game trailing 1-0. I wish that guy was on my team instead.
New owner, same #LOLMets :suresure:

Last edited:
Trout’s worth almost an entire win and we’re not two weeks into the season...imagine if Mickey Mantle had good knees and no discernible drinking problem, we’re so fucking lucky to get to watch that kid 🥲

Also, y’all see that A-Rod’s trying to join the Timberwolves’ ownership group?? Guess he’s still upset about him and J-Lo losing out on the Mets, there are worse pivots to turn...

New owner, same #LOLMets :suresure:
Yep! I have the same thought. I just hope he wins more as the face of baseball. It's just wrong when he's barely in the top 10 in jersey sales.

I did see! It seems like he wants to own a team in whatever sport like his big brother Jeter does with Florida. :suresure:

I don't get it... They've added dudes like Lindor and they still can't hit for shit. He even got a hit for them. Makes me angry even though I'm not a Mets fan 'cause I feel the pain of their star player being let down by a team. :lawsigh:

Hot take. Juan Soto is the best player in baseball. I've never been so sure of a player getting on base since Bonds.
:eeke:

But he does give that feeling and he's only 22... He's younger than me. Dammit!

You mean the kid who was a Dodger until they jettisoned Mookie? He’s not the first name that comes to mind when I think about Boston...
He's like the face of the Red Sox now though. They promote him every chance they get. I'm personally enjoying the AL East meltdown. Yankees will probably return to form but I can't believe they've started this dysfunctional and in last place.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's like the face of the Red Sox now though. They promote him every chance they get. I'm personally enjoying the AL East meltdown. Yankees will probably return to form but I can't believe they've started this dysfunctional and in last place.
As a recovering New York fan, I hope they do; was looking forward to them soaring high with Boston AND Baltimore in the cellar. Nevertheless...

2/3 you jinxed it lol.

Overall good series. Not too serious about April baseball. We tested Brusdar's first game back, didn't go too well. Can't wait for Belli to come back and we got some problems in the bullpen to address.
Lol yeh.
Oh well..
Hope Belli is ready to go for the next series.

Padres fans reacting like they won the world series tho..
:suresure:

Oh god. deGrom is too freaking good, lol. I'm ready to have a conversation that he might be better than Kershaw in his prime (for one game at least, hard to beat a guy with the lowest ERA ever lol). His stuff is STILL getting better after turning 30 and winning 2 Cy Youngs. That is unthinkable.

I also haven't mentioned his hitting. He's batting .500 and has MORE RBIs (2) than earned runs (1). That is GOAT-like stuff. Hard to see now how people (including ME) thought there's anyone that could be better him. He's TOO GOOD.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh god. deGrom is too freaking good, lol. I'm ready to have a conversation that he might be better than Kershaw in his prime (for one game at least, hard to beat a guy with the lowest ERA ever lol). His stuff is STILL getting better after turning 30 and winning 2 Cy Youngs. That is unthinkable.

I also haven't mentioned his hitting. He's batting .500 and has MORE RBIs (2) than earned runs (1). That is GOAT-like stuff. Hard to see now how people (including ME) thought there's anyone that could be better him. He's TOO GOOD.
I’ve been a HUGE fan of Kershaw since the beginning, and I still see him through rose-colored glasses...but at present, I think you’re right, deGrom is the one to beat to, say, start the All-Star game in a few months. If you’d told me a few years ago that between him/Syndegaard/Steven Matz/Matt Harvey, he’d be the most relevant and dominant one right now, I’m not sure I would have believed it :emohiyo:

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Kershaw since the beginning, and I still see him through rose-colored glasses...but at present, I think you’re right, deGrom is the one to beat to, say, start the All-Star game in a few months. If you’d told me a few years ago that between him/Syndegaard/Steven Matz/Matt Harvey, he’d be the most relevant and dominant one right now, I’m not sure I would have believed it :emohiyo:
Hell, he might be the one to beat to win the MVP this year and yeah, I always assumed it was either Harvey or Syndergaard that would be the Mets ace (Harvey looked like Batman, Thor was Thor, deGrom looked like he was Jay or Silent Bob lol) but then again I remember deGrom being the most impressive pitcher in the 2015 all-star game and blew away 3 straight batters in like a minute. He def. didn't have the appeal that those two had but now there's nobody better in the game. He probably throws harder now than both of them ever did, which is just hilarious. Lol