MLB Discussion Thread

I prefer Ohtani focus on one side of the ball but somehow he's a monster at both. The dude is a talent.
I get your point. He probably wouldn't be injured so much with all that workload, which would be great for the team, but I can't help but want to see him hit over 450 yards and throw over 100 mph in the same game. His baserunning ability is actually what impresses me the most about him but honestly, I just want to see if he can do his 2016 MVP season in MLB (.322 avg & 22 hrs/1.86 era & 174 k). Unlikely but it's a dream lol.

ooooof

Post automatically merged:

"Maybe a small lesson in not trying to hit it 500 ft every AB in April. He already had his bat flip planned out. "
Damn. I thought he dislocated his shoulder at first but it looks like a hyperextension on the elbow over there. Hopefully, he's not out for too long. Padres are my team in the NL West.

I can't believe we're 4-1 now with another comeback win over the Trashtros. Can I already hope to win the division now? :usoprice:

Damn. I thought he dislocated his shoulder at first but it looks like a hyperextension on the elbow over there. Hopefully, he's not out for too long. Padres are my team in the NL West.

I can't believe we're 4-1 now with another comeback win over the Trashtros. Can I already hope to win the division now? :usoprice:
Betting against the dodgers?
have you not seen the damage we've done so far?

yeah I think tatis gonna be out for a lil bit...
hope is not one of them "he was never the same after that injury"....

oh yeah, we got Bellinger and Chris Taylor injured today....

Last edited:
Betting against the dodgers?
have you not seen the damage we've done so far?

yeah I think tatis gonna be out for a lil bit...
hope is not one of them "he was never the same after that injury"....

oh yeah, we got Bellinger and Chris Taylor injured today....
No. Padres are the team I root for in the NL West.

His timetable is all over the place from what I've seen. Right now, I feel like it's not that serious but we'll see.

MVP race has already started...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No. Padres are the team I root for in the NL West.

His timetable is all over the place from what I've seen. Right now, I feel like it's not that serious but we'll see.

MVP race has already started...

Trout’s gonna place second for what feels like the tenth time, but for once, it’ll be one of his teammates who supplant him #ShoheiAllDay :steef:

Also, when I tell y’all how far my heart sank between the time I saw Giancarlo hit that grand slam last night and when I realized I left him on my bench in fantasy...subterranean doesn’t begin to describe it :jordamas:

Trout’s gonna place second for what feels like the tenth time, but for once, it’ll be one of his teammates who supplant him #ShoheiAllDay :steef:

Also, when I tell y’all how far my heart sank between the time I saw Giancarlo hit that grand slam last night and when I realized I left him on my bench in fantasy...subterranean doesn’t begin to describe it :jordamas:
Argh... You had me in the first half. I want to disagree but at the same time I also want this to happen. Let them be co-MVPs! :myman:

Oof... I can't believe you just did that. That's like your "taking out Blake Snell in the 6th inning" moment. :whitepress:

Kenley Jansen blown save. Baseball is back lol
Damn... Per usual lol.

Shohei Dogged the heck out out of the Trashtros pitcher LOL

He seems to have more of an edge this year. When he pitched, he was screaming like he was Bauer or Scherzer for every third strike called.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Someone tried to convince me that thanks to their good start, the Orioles were gonna have more wins in the playoffs this year than they would All-Star representatives (which is to say more than one)...I understand blind devotion to a team, but come the fuck on. 2013 Matt Harvey couldn’t pitch these guys to the playoffs, and present day Matt Harvey is the version they’ve got right now :gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bauer’s under investigation for possibly doctoring some balls a little too much...for a guy who’s so meticulous about his approach (often to his own detriment) and so vocal about the actions of others, he’s getting pretty sloppy.

Bauer’s under investigation for possibly doctoring some balls a little too much...for a guy who’s so meticulous about his approach (often to his own detriment) and so vocal about the actions of others, he’s getting pretty sloppy.
Lol fucking Bauer man. I don't think he cares though. He's been actively calling out everyone and using it himself to prove a point. He wants MLB to crack down. Let's see if they use Bauer as a scapegoat though, that would be dumb af.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol fucking Bauer man. I don't think he cares though. He's been actively calling out everyone and using it himself to prove a point. He wants MLB to crack down. Let's see if they use Bauer as a scapegoat though, that would be dumb af.
Yeah, well, would this be the first time Manfred and his cronies have missed the mark?? :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Manfred and sweeping issues under the rug, name a more iconic duo.

Let's see how long he gets suspended. I'm guessing 40 games.
Nah, he’ll miss a start or two...the Astros stole a championship over the course of an entire season and everyone involved (who isn’t Carlos Beltran) is still employed and thriving, they’d be insane to treat this as a larger offense than that.