Speculations Momo saving the Capital from Onigashima?

Will Momosucker do something useful for once?

• Total voters
So Kaido flies by creating clouds and moving on them.

Confirmed by Oda in the volume 93 SBS

D: When Kaido turned into a dragon, did he like float in the air?

O: Heard dragons can fly in the sky by using the clouds, so Kaido's doing that by generating his own clouds and then walking from cloud to cloud. Does that make sense?
He's now doing the same thing with Onigashima. Creating clouds and using them to move the island.

And Momo has shown a similar power in Punk Hazard.

The problem is that Momosucker can't control his ability.

And is living in the shadows of his father.

So, how do you catch two birds with one stone? How to pull Momo out of the shadow of his daddy and leveling him up to show that he will be a worthy Shogun in the future?

Easy, if Kaido tries to drop Onigashima on the Flower Capital killing all the citizen then you make Momo stop Onigashima's fall by using the same dragon power.

:cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I Dont belive momo have power in same class like Kaido probably have Minor class power (as he is young and just got Power from artifical DF)
Yes absolutely. He didn't display anything of substantial so far and I seriously doubt it's because Oda wanted to suppress him that hard in other words.

I can see him performing some trick soon enough, but nothing of extremely substantial at all.

I Dont belive momo have power in same class like Kaido probably have Minor class power (as he is young and just got Power from artifical DF)
I think Momo has the potential, it's just his age, Luffy was terrible at 8 years old lol. Used to think fruit was a "failure" because no hybrid, but I think that is just to hype Kaido's hybrid at this point.
He probably should have spent some time practicing his fruit rather than just practicing sword swings, probably ashamed that he is a dragon like Kaido.