Fanclub Monet FC

I wanted to contibute a little something here since I’ve always been a big Monet fan and still hoping to this day that she eventually does come back and join the crew.
This is in regard to her tattoo:

I’be been researching for a while all the options and I’ve liked the gorgon one that I’ve seen favored by many, it made me think about the Aegis of Athena.

From the different iterations I’ve seen many not only follow the silhouette of the tattoo but also add wings and Monet’s eye pattern to the formula.

This wouldn’t be the first time that Oda has taken inspiration from this particular object either since CP-0’s name itself Aigis 0 comes from here.

Which made me think... what if we are looking at this wrong… what if Monet wasn’t faithful to Doffy but to the “Pirate King” title rather since she is being forced to work for the World Goverment itself. As a triple agent and member of CP0. Not just her but I’ll throw Vergo too. Maybe Corazon ”cursed“ the heart sit in a sense and all that sit on it ended up being traitors.
This dude in particular looks an awful lot like Vergo to me. Maybe its a play on the Sogeking thing where it was obvious but this time we are Luffy and Chopper.

I wanted to contibute a little something here since I’ve always been a big Monet fan and still hoping to this day that she eventually does come back and join the crew.
This is in regard to her tattoo:

I’be been researching for a while all the options and I’ve liked the gorgon one that I’ve seen favored by many, it made me think about the Aegis of Athena.

From the different iterations I’ve seen many not only follow the silhouette of the tattoo but also add wings and Monet’s eye pattern to the formula.

This wouldn’t be the first time that Oda has taken inspiration from this particular object either since CP-0’s name itself Aigis 0 comes from here.

Which made me think... what if we are looking at this wrong… what if Monet wasn’t faithful to Doffy but to the “Pirate King” title rather since she is being forced to work for the World Goverment itself. As a triple agent and member of CP0. Not just her but I’ll throw Vergo too. Maybe Corazon ”cursed“ the heart sit in a sense and all that sit on it ended up being traitors.
This dude in particular looks an awful lot like Vergo to me. Maybe its a play on the Sogeking thing where it was obvious but this time we are Luffy and Chopper.

I definitely like these ideas, especially incorporating the wings into the Medusa symbol with Aegis.

I will say, I don't personally think that Monet prioritizes the Pirate King title over Doflamingo, given that her last words were her belief in his potential to become Pirate King. Maybe I've misinterpreted that, so I think your interpretation is an interesting alternative.

As for Vergo, I don't think he's a part of CP0, or at the very least, not the monochrome-eyed man, since CP0 was seen in Dressrosa approximately 12-24 hours after Vergo was left chopped to pieces in Punk Hazard. I just don't think he had time to be found and put back together. If he was, I think Monet would probably have been brought back into the story by now.

Again, maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's more to it, and maybe we'll see Monet in one of those fancy white suits next to Lucci and Kaku. Lord knows, I'd love to see my favorite bird girl next to my favorite giraffe boy.

Last edited:
I definitely like these ideas, especially incorporating the wings into the Medusa symbol with Aegis.

I will say, I don't personally think that Monet prioritizes the Pirate King title over Doflamingo, given that her last words were her belief in his potential to become Pirate King. Maybe I've misinterpreted that, so I think your interpretation is an interesting alternative.

As for Vergo, I don't think he's a part of CP0, or at the very least, not the monochrome-eyed man, since CP0 was seen in Punk Hazard approximately 12-24 hours after Vergo was left chopped to pieces in Punk Hazard. I just don't think he had time to be found and put back together. If he was, I think Monet would probably have been brought back into the story by now.

Again, maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's more to it, and maybe we'll see Monet in one of those fancy white suits next to Lucci and Kaku. Lord knows, I'd love to see my favorite bird girl next to my favorite giraffe boy.
I appreciate your input on this. Very big fan of your compendium about Monet. It’s amazing. So thank you for giving it a look ☺️
Post automatically merged:

Would love to formally join the Fan Club btw. I apologize for no properly asking earlier 😅 so if you guys would have me 😁

I still have faith that Monet will return somehow, and join the crew. She’s too good to be wasted

I don’t know if we can consider it’s good news or not. This is the list of current Logia holder from One Piece’s youtube official account, with Monet’s Yuki Yuki specifically being said that she’s the current holder.

Last edited:
I still have faith that Monet will return somehow, and join the crew. She’s too good to be wasted

I don’t know if we can consider it’s good news or not. This is the list of current Logia holder from One Piece’s youtube official account, with Monet’s Yuki Yuki specifically being said that she’s the current holder.
Is clear that Monet didn't die, otherwise Yuki Yuki would have long ago respawned onto one of Nami's tangerine(there were no other trees in Punk Hazard). What makes me skeptic is only Oda waiting so damn long for make her reappear.

Is clear that Monet didn't die, otherwise Yuki Yuki would have long ago respawned onto one of Nami's tangerine(there were no other trees in Punk Hazard). What makes me skeptic is only Oda waiting so damn long for make her reappear.
I have made a discussion with Tokiro, and I have the idea that Monet’s return will be involved in Vegapunk arc

Can we speak about the current spoiler here? I think it’s quite a great news for Monet if it turns out to be true
Hi. I don´t know if we can speak about the spoilers here. So i will put it in spoiler You are speaking about kinemon half body like in punk hazard and the creature of fire is so similar to the creature of poison from punk hazard?. I think the same when I saw that[. I think monet will join some day but i dont know when it will be. But if we remember, the cp0 talking about a room in punk hazard which didnt break with the explosion, the numbers and gigant and the mistery of the gigants in ice of punk hazard and now this issue with kinnemon and the creature of fire. I think that it is a big new after all.

Hi. I don´t know if we can speak about the spoilers here. So i will put it in spoiler You are speaking about kinemon half body like in punk hazard and the creature of fire is so similar to the creature of poison from punk hazard?. I think the same when I saw that[. I think monet will join some day but i dont know when it will be. But if we remember, the cp0 talking about a room in punk hazard which didnt break with the explosion, the numbers and gigant and the mistery of the gigants in ice of punk hazard and now this issue with kinnemon and the creature of fire. I think that it is a big new after all.
I guess since the issue is already out we can freely discuss, but maybe for safer reason I also should put in spoiler Yes, I immediately thought about Punk Hazard, especially since Kinemon survived Kaido’s attack, with his lower half being separated again although with lots of blood. It could be a great example that Monet mostly survived the heart stab from Caesar, that it wasn’t fatal indeed; especially we know that Monet is a Logia and her chance of surviving is higher than Kinemon. Also with current appearance of 3 numbers also similar with the samurais in the cave, may hint the gigantification program in Punk Hazard. I still think that we’ll have Vegapunk arc. Vegapunk will also explore the scientific world in One Piece, and that could be the perfect time for Monet’s comeback.

I guess since the issue is already out we can freely discuss, but maybe for safer reason I also should put in spoiler Yes, I immediately thought about Punk Hazard, especially since Kinemon survived Kaido’s attack, with his lower half being separated again although with lots of blood. It could be a great example that Monet mostly survived the heart stab from Caesar, that it wasn’t fatal indeed; especially we know that Monet is a Logia and her chance of surviving is higher than Kinemon. Also with current appearance of 3 numbers also similar with the samurais in the cave, may hint the gigantification program in Punk Hazard. I still think that we’ll have Vegapunk arc. Vegapunk will also explore the scientific world in One Piece, and that could be the perfect time for Monet’s comeback.
Ohhh i didnt think about that. I hope that you are right. Monet is a character with a big mistery behind her harpy face. The sad past about her and sugar and why we didnt saw that in the whole past of donquixote pirates. (I always think why monet and sugar were the only two without a past in that saga. Maybe they are more important? It smell weird for me) The mistery of the note and chopper... Well, i am not going to speak again all the misteries, because we all know about that jajaja. But I think that you had a good idea, congratulations, kinemmon survived because the power of law made something weird in his body. Maybe monet also survived because the power of law also made something weird to monet heart. OHHHHH i didnt think about the numbers and the samurais in the cave, again a good point, you find something great. For me, arabasta and wano are the same... Luffy defeated twice, first yonko - warlord of the sea to defeat, a war with a bomb, the enemy win again and throw luffy outside of the building, kaido saying that is something in wano that he wanted and crocodile the same, the princess vivi and the sacrifice of pell for me is carrot and pedro, the arabasta flag is a sun with the same orbs like the crest of oden clan and now the god sun nika... For me the only thing to do again is the secret place of kaido in wano, like it was in the cave with robin, cobra and crocodile but now with monet, orochi and kaido. The secret maybe is something linked with the moon, because ballon terminal is so near, and after arabasta the went high to skypia where enel was here with the help of robin. Now the will go to the moon with the help of monet where is enel now jajaja. Of course maybe i am wrong. (But my girlfriend made this theory and i support her jajaja)

Call me crazy jajaja. But Since I saw it the first time, i think something weird, it is only a strange idea. Four sharks.
Green shark - Monet green hair
Blue shark - Jimbe blue skin
Red big shark - Momo dragon skin
Shark yellow and tongue out with bellamy face wound - Bellamy face wound and tongue out. Yellow hair

And the rainbow is the same in the last cover. Green, Blue, yellow, red

Sorry. I dont know how to put the pictures smaller or something like that. I will stop for today jajaja.

Ohhh i didnt think about that. I hope that you are right. Monet is a character with a big mistery behind her harpy face. The sad past about her and sugar and why we didnt saw that in the whole past of donquixote pirates. (I always think why monet and sugar were the only two without a past in that saga. Maybe they are more important? It smell weird for me) The mistery of the note and chopper... Well, i am not going to speak again all the misteries, because we all know about that jajaja. But I think that you had a good idea, congratulations, kinemmon survived because the power of law made something weird in his body. Maybe monet also survived because the power of law also made something weird to monet heart. OHHHHH i didnt think about the numbers and the samurais in the cave, again a good point, you find something great. For me, arabasta and wano are the same... Luffy defeated twice, first yonko - warlord of the sea to defeat, a war with a bomb, the enemy win again and throw luffy outside of the building, kaido saying that is something in wano that he wanted and crocodile the same, the princess vivi and the sacrifice of pell for me is carrot and pedro, the arabasta flag is a sun with the same orbs like the crest of oden clan and now the god sun nika... For me the only thing to do again is the secret place of kaido in wano, like it was in the cave with robin, cobra and crocodile but now with monet, orochi and kaido. The secret maybe is something linked with the moon, because ballon terminal is so near, and after arabasta the went high to skypia where enel was here with the help of robin. Now the will go to the moon with the help of monet where is enel now jajaja. Of course maybe i am wrong. (But my girlfriend made this theory and i support her jajaja)

Call me crazy jajaja. But Since I saw it the first time, i think something weird, it is only a strange idea. Four sharks.
Green shark - Monet green hair
Blue shark - Jimbe blue skin
Red big shark - Momo dragon skin
Shark yellow and tongue out with bellamy face wound - Bellamy face wound and tongue out. Yellow hair

And the rainbow is the same in the last cover. Green, Blue, yellow, red

Sorry. I dont know how to put the pictures smaller or something like that. I will stop for today jajaja.
It’s been hinted multiple times also that winged creatures are one of the creatures that pretty much important. From Skypiea, to One Piece Strong World race (I know that it shouldn’t be taken account, but AFAIK One Piece Strong World is the only canon One Piece movie), and now Lunarian race. Monet will probably somehow knows the existence of the Lunarian race, and she could be obsessed with the race; that’s why she wanted wings & bird limbs. Still, it’s just my speculation anyway.

Monet’s comeback in Vegapunk arc also may open the possibility of Celestial Dragons influence. It may be possible that the “terrible condition” Monet & Sugar had, was being slaves of Tenryuubito. That explains with her obsession with birds; as birds are sign of freedom. It appears that Monet doesn’t know that Doflamingo is a Tenryuubito; therefore if she is alive, having comeback in Vegapunk arc, then she realized that Doflamingo is a Tenryuubito, it’s possible that she switches side. The most suspicious thing is her declaration that Doflamingo is the Pirate King. This may connect with Monet’s belief of Pirate King; which may lead to Luffy.

I also have a speculations that New World recruits somehow represent sea, land, and sky; Jinbe (sea), Yamato (land), Monet (sky). There could be the final crew which may represent Void.

Last edited: