Character Discussion Monster Trio Is Canon

Not in Enies Lobby, they fought in Galley La together, where Zoro also had an encounter with Kaku as well, which also foreshadowed a future matchup.

The trajectory for Sanji in enies Lobby matches Onigashima, the trajectory for Zoro already does not match, Oda has flipped the script for Zoro, regardless of what happens next because Zoro is fighting Kaido at this point.

Zoro could get knocked off the roof. Zoro could also finish the fight with Kaido and BM alongside the SNs. Luffy will not defeat Kaido 1v1, My prediction is Luffy will team up with New Gen or big 3 captains to defeat the Yonko as a stepping stone for a 1v1 vs BB or Shanks
He still technically face Lucci that time and got defeated though, so just because he fights main antagonist, doesn't mean he be one to beat him especially level of hype push on Luffy vs Kaido.

It's a bit mixed on what he is doing, but again we both know Zoro won't beat him while Luffy will be the one to do it.

Given recent images, I think Luffy, Kidd, and Law will be ones to face Kaido down and then Luffy himself before defeating him.

You saying BB or Shanks will get involved and defeat Kaido here?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is weak. Perospero or Page One is his peak this arc.
Nah, Zoro need rematch for Apoo though ;).

Sanji facing YC lvl opponent given hints he been getting with King or Queen.

He still technically face Lucci that time and got defeated though, so just because he fights main antagonist, doesn't mean he be one to beat him especially level of hype push on Luffy vs Kaido.

It's a bit mixed on what he is doing, but again we both know Zoro won't beat him while Luffy will be the one to do it.

Given recent images, I think Luffy, Kidd, and Law will be ones to face Kaido down and then Luffy himself before defeating him.

No he didnt again. I made a comparisson to the trajectory of Enies Lobby vs Onigashima. I did not include Galley La in that for my original statement.

No I am saying Defeating Kaido alonside his fellow pirates is the stepping stone to going 1v1 against Shanks or BB in a future arc

There are 2 outs for Zoro, if he does fight a YC it wont be inside the Dome it will probably be somewhere in Wano, im guessing Ringo if this scenario happened.

Im guessing Zoro Killer Kid Luffy Law will finish the fight on the roof

No he didnt again. I made a comparisson to the trajectory of Enies Lobby vs Onigashima. I did not include Galley La in that for my original statement.

No I am saying Defeating Kaido alonside his fellow pirates is the stepping stone to going 1v1 against Shanks or BB in a future arc

There are 2 outs for Zoro, if he does fight a YC it wont be inside the Dome it will probably be somewhere in Wano, im guessing Ringo if this scenario happened.

Im guessing Zoro Killer Kid Luffy Law will finish the fight on the roof
Still are main antagonists for an arc whether next or not, both were hype up to be. Just saying there are similarities than you know.

I mean if he wants someone to test more on his blade might be Smoothie or Queen on their swords, but Idk about others though.

Nah, they won't finish Kaido with just 5 of them especially Kaido hasn't even use much on Haki and Awakening to add into this. He gonig need a lot people just like with Bullet from the movie.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Nah, Zoro need rematch for Apoo though ;).

Sanji facing YC lvl opponent given hints he been getting with King or Queen.
Oh ofc jusy like on WCI where sanji was supposed to get his fight.

He is weak even killer would trash him.

Sanji needs page one or perospero to show off vet feats.

Zoro and Luffy fighting Yonkos sanji jobbs to gifters.

Must be hard to support vet.

Oh ofc jusy like on WCI where sanji was supposed to get his fight.

He is weak even killer would trash him.

Sanji needs page one or perospero to show off vet feats.

Zoro and Luffy fighting Yonkos sanji jobbs to gifters.

Must be hard to support vet.
WCI was never about fighting and beating everyone there. It's like Impel Down going in. By your logic, Luffy can't beat Magellen since he never beat him prior despite it was all about retrieving.

Nah, your headcannon is one who weak as he isn't like Zoro with issues.

Nah, King or Queen given hints about those while I can see Zoro vs Apoo rematch though.

Lol he doesn't fight women and he can beat up male enemies just fine. Stop being hypocrite when Zoro got stopped by gifters until Samurai Army came to help him :kayneshrug:.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
What OP fandom sees:

What delusional OP fans sees:

By that logic, Luffy, Sanji and Jinbei are M3 then.:jordanmf:

Or Luffy and Sanji are rivals then.:fuah:

"Robin will replace Sanji as M3"
"Franky will replace Sanji as M3"
"Brook will replace Sanji as M3"
"Jinbei will replace Sanji as M3"
"Yamato will replace Sanji as M3"
Etc.:kobeha:

Even if Akainu or Shanks joined the SH crew, they ain't stronger than Sanji.

"Sanji wouldn't fight a YC"
"Sanji wouldn't fight an Admiral"
Etc.

Can't wait for all the downplay to get debunked.:cantseeme:

People on this forum definitely do believe that. Just look at the Sanji vs Zoro poll as proof, that was the point of yours I was refuting when you mentioned Sanji being close to Zoro irks Zoro fans. I gave my prediction, lets say Im wrong for argument sake right. and Sanji gets an achieve nearly as good as Zoro and is close to him in strength, etc. and the Monster Trio layout is the same as previous arcs. That wouldnt irk myself nor most Zoro fans at all.

At end of Wano i think it'll be Luffy, Zoro and then Sanji, Jimbei, Yamato as the trio. My guess and my headcanon prediction.

My headcanon guess is Oda throwing us a curve ball and going Luffy, Zoro 1, 2 and then the Trio of Sanji, Jimbei, Yamato. Sanji already been jealous in a couple of panels of Jimbei too
A poll is just a poll, fans tend to vote in favor of characters they like in it. It’s exactly like when someone makes a poll about Sanji’s future opponent and most Zoro fans vote Page One. It’s not because they really believe it will be Page One.

Sanji fans voting for Sanji make this a matter of principle (and they want to annoy Zoro fans, also) but it’s never been a point of view that the majority of Sanji/Zoro fans defend or take seriously, even here. You just have to go in the Zoro vs Sanji thread in the battledome section and see it for yourself.

A poll is just a poll, fans tend to vote in favor of characters they like in it. It’s exactly like when someone makes a poll about Sanji’s future opponent and most Zoro fans vote Page One. It’s not because they really believe it will be Page One.

Sanji fans voting for Sanji make this a matter of principle (and they want to annoy Zoro fans, also) but it’s never been a point of view that the majority of Sanji/Zoro fans defend or take seriously, even here. You just have to go in the Zoro vs Sanji thread in the battledome section and see it for yourself.
We can agree to disagree, for the same reason those same Sanji fans said Zoro would fight Queen and Sanji vs King, you are underestimating the amount of people that truly think Sanji is stronger than Zoro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Monster trio is Cannon since a long time. There was no substantial debate against this.

But what people overlook is that this term is a relative reference used to show that luffy, zoro and sanji are monsters in comparison to rest of the SHs

But people used this to portray that sanji is equal or close to zoro which is wrong.

The term groups them in one class of being monster but doesn't reflect their individual strength as equal or close to each other or more specifically it doesn't portryal sanji is close to zoro.

And, this term is obsolete because now we have jinbei in the mix.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Monster trio is Cannon since a long time. There was no substantial debate against this.

But what people overlook is that this term is a relative reference used to show that luffy, zoro and sanji are monsters in comparison to rest of the SHs

But people used this to portray that sanji is equal or close to zoro which is wrong.

The term groups them in one class of being monster but doesn't reflect their individual strength as equal or close to each other or more specifically it doesn't portryal sanji is close to zoro.

And, this term is obsolete because now we have jinbei in the mix.
#Worstgenlivesmatter

I do see a fight if Oda stops this annoying shitting on his character. Ain't nobody wanna see that.

But, yea I forgot GB and the whole food/women character introduction. Guess Sanji will fight an Admiral.
But as most people speculate, Greenbull may be a Plant Carnivorous Zoan that lives off Photosynthesis or something.

If that's the case, I'd like to see a Jinbei/Sanji tag team as that's what I think is the go to PoTS for Sanji. This coming fight will define a lot of things going forwards.
Ryokugyu and Fujitora seem like Sanjis and Zoros EOS enemies. Luffy will either fight Akainu or someone above him. Afterwards they’ll fight the gorosei and imu.

This has been set up since Enies Lobby imo. There’s a reason those three are the only ones who are connected to Devils and Enemies of Gods. (D clan, Diable, Asura)

The monster trio can exist along with duos like Luffy and Zoro, Zoro and Sanji, Sanji and Jinbe, Zoro and Yamato(this one's just a prediction) and the future monster Quintet(Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbe)
There are duos within the monster trio; but the monster trio isn’t just between the characters, it’s also about the crew and who they go to when times are in trouble. These three are the leaders of the straw hat pirates